[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

It’s confirmed that this Valkyrie gear is for the driver as Beyblade8986aid via translation. The description was translated poorly but translated to “Super house around the axis.” I assume it’ll make Belial very fast and aggressive.
So it might really be a rubber attachement to the tip..
(Apr. 17, 2021  2:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So it might really be a rubber attachement to the tip..

Probably will be. Venture has a lot of space around its segmented tip for something like that.
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s confirmed that this Valkyrie gear is for the driver as beyblade8986 said via translation. The description was translated poorly but translated to “Super house around the axis.” I assume it’ll make Belial very fast and aggressive.
Interesting also to note that It seems like (from the corocoro page) the V- evolution gear will be attach on the driver near the disc making the diver even more bulkier
Yeah. I hope that gear won't kill Venture but will make it better.
last one was pretty awesome i hope the next is even better
DB Valkyrie kinda gives me Slash Valkyrie vibes. Hopefully it has good teeth to compensate for that.
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:42 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:41 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Youtuber said that it might be Rashad

A moderator needs to lock the thread because I don't think saying "Youtuber said" is any value to a product thread considering any info we should get will, be months away.

Zankye I do not think the thread should be closed just because someone has a theory about who could own valkrie/valtrek this thread is just for speculation that is the fun of it guessing what or who might own valkrie/valtrek
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:42 PM)originalzankye Wrote: A moderator needs to lock the thread because I don't think saying "Youtuber said" is any value to a product thread considering any info we should get will, be months away.

Zankye I do not think the thread should be closed just because someone has a theory about who could own Valkyrie this thread is just for speculation that is the fun of it guessing what or who might own Valkrie

This thread is not for speculation. The speculation/discussion thread is for speculation. This thread is for discussing the B-187 PRODUCT.
yes that is what I meant
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:06 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: yes that is what I meant

That is absolutely NOT what you meant, but I digress. This thread is part of the Beyblade Products sub-forum, meaning it's about the Beyblade toyline.
The thread you're looking for would be this one here.
So Basically this is where you talk about the new Valtrek that is coming out?
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:13 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: So Basically this is where you talk about the new Valtrek that is coming out?

You discuss about the OFFICIAL information here, not SPECULATIONS
where's the fun in that it is more fun to just guess and have hopes
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:30 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: where's the fun in that it is more fun to just guess and have hopes

It's not about the fun in that, it's about keeping topics in their respective threads. Product threads are for sharing and discussing official information, not random speculation. I thought reopening the DB product threads accompanied with a warning would help keep them on track, but it seems like nothing has changed.
Maybe a little overdue, but thread unlocked as information is in the wild.

Friendly reminder that while discussion of leaks is permitted, the sharing of leaked media is not. Please support the official sources and announcements by not sharing leaked content anywhere onsite.
Based on what we know about the tip’s gimmicks, I’m betting that it is called Shake or something under those lines.
Just saw a pic of the driver.. Uuuuhhh... Just from looks alone I highly doubt its gonna be good..
(Jun. 14, 2021  12:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just saw a pic of the driver.. Uuuuhhh... Just from looks alone I highly doubt its gonna be good..

For me it looks like TT synthesized the stupidity of Generate and Just, as well as Trygle’s SG Jumping Base, creating another useless part. Unhappy
(Jun. 14, 2021  12:13 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just saw a pic of the driver.. Uuuuhhh... Just from looks alone I highly doubt its gonna be good..

Yeah it shares the same fate of all the other disk-driver fusions.
Yea I'm not feeling Valkyrie new driver haha. But saber looks good visually not gonna lie
The V gear basically turns venture into a rounder charge. What's with all the chunky beyblades?
Ya know I used to have that hasbro Pegasus that jumps… It was terrible. This will share its fate, The trash. (at least the driver, the layer looks sick)
oh my god that driver looks ugly as hekk
and its probably going to have a bigger gap than generate since it works with valkyrie on low mode
I don’t think the V gear will make a big enough difference to make venture competitive, but I do think it could be used in a small niche like stamina/attack hybrids.