[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

(Jun. 17, 2021  1:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  1:44 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: is there any pictures of the valkyrie on high mode?
or only on low mode?

I saw one, it looks really good imo. I would even go as far as to say that it looks better than low mode.

Huh, that's new. High Mode always looks weird from side view because of that gap between the Blade and the Disc, so this is actually nice.
(Jun. 17, 2021  2:46 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  1:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I saw one, it looks really good imo. I would even go as far as to say that it looks better than low mode.

Huh, that's new. High Mode always looks weird from side view because of that gap between the Blade and the Disc, so this is actually nice.

Oh no I was actually referring to the top view of the layer. Have not seen the side view but i'm sure it wouldn't be that bad. Valkyrie would look interesting with a gap.
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:02 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well in  the corocoro it was mentioned that The valkryie core has a small spring which can be used to make any blade have the bound gimmick. I dont know how it works or if its a translation error.

It's most likely a translation error, that or every DB layer that's been released so far has a secret bound gimmick built into them that nobody discovered (which doesn't seem very likely)

It's not likely a translation error. The DB cores have the teeth on a small disk on the backside of the core. If the cuts for the locking tabs were elongated a spring could be inserted to make the bound attack described.
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:55 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:01 AM)MWF Wrote: Attack wise a bound gimmick is iffy, but the same gimmick on a defensive blade, when we get a right spin defense type in DB, could work well.

The spring acts as a sort of cushion that allows the layer to slow on impact instead of stopping suddenly. Like the crumple zone in a car. Spreads out the impact over a period of time. In theory this would lower burst damage because the layer still moves on impact.

Potentially Cyclone Valkyrie could have some good use because of this idea.

But we will have to see how the bound gimmick in the Valkyrie core works.

I'm pretty sure the bound gimmick is something that's in the layer itself, but only active when the Valkyrie core is used? I just don't see any way that they could have a gimmick on a core and have it still fit on other layers, especially because we've already seen the official pictures of Valkyrie's parts, and the Chip doesn't appear to have anything that would accommodate a gimmick.

Not seeing a way to do it doesn't mean it's impossible, only that you might be missing something. As I see it, it's rudimentary to add it to the core, and I can even see exactly how. I've seen the underside of the core and the spring inside, horizontal like God Valkyrie. Now, imagine that spring does just what God Valkyrie does, except instead if one piece of wings moving over top of the other you have the entire flat plate that attaches to the blade able to move while the teeth remain stationary. You get exactly what the official pictures claim, with any blade attached to the Valkyrie core being spring-loaded.

Now what do you think of the possibility?
I feel like people are starting to think Savior is going to be bad but in my honest opinion it's probably going to be one of the best beys in DB (I'm calling it Savior Belial Giga Destroy' -2 is going to be really good)
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:54 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I feel like people are starting to think Savior is going to be bad but in my honest opinion it's probably going to be one of the best beys in DB (I'm calling it Savior Belial Giga Destroy' -2 is going to be really good)

People don’t think savior will be bad, but we do think the tip will be bad competitively.

Also that will definitely be a good combo (unless a better disk comes out).
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:55 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'm pretty sure the bound gimmick is something that's in the layer itself, but only active when the Valkyrie core is used? I just don't see any way that they could have a gimmick on a core and have it still fit on other layers, especially because we've already seen the official pictures of Valkyrie's parts, and the Chip doesn't appear to have anything that would accommodate a gimmick.

Not seeing a way to do it doesn't mean it's impossible, only that you might be missing something. As I see it, it's rudimentary to add it to the core, and I can even see exactly how. I've seen the underside of the core and the spring inside, horizontal like God Valkyrie. Now, imagine that spring does just what God Valkyrie does, except instead if one piece of wings moving over top of the other you have the entire flat plate that attaches to the blade able to move while the teeth remain stationary. You get exactly what the official pictures claim, with any blade attached to the Valkyrie core being spring-loaded.

I think I'm stupid, because I don't see any way in which that could work. Do you mean that the core itself is stationary, and the layer spins around the core?
okay woah. this is like heavy decoration. it looks sorta like belial tho. this is all news to me since ive been inactive for a while. im excited, but also, i dont want valkyrie to go to crazy, because the decagone stadium doesnt have a tornado ridge.
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:25 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not seeing a way to do it doesn't mean it's impossible, only that you might be missing something. As I see it, it's rudimentary to add it to the core, and I can even see exactly how. I've seen the underside of the core and the spring inside, horizontal like God Valkyrie. Now, imagine that spring does just what God Valkyrie does, except instead if one piece of wings moving over top of the other you have the entire flat plate that attaches to the blade able to move while the teeth remain stationary. You get exactly what the official pictures claim, with any blade attached to the Valkyrie core being spring-loaded.

I think I'm stupid, because I don't see any way in which that could work. Do you mean that the core itself is stationary, and the layer spins around the core?

No I think they mean that core has rotating springy thing and the blade moves with the core.
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:25 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not seeing a way to do it doesn't mean it's impossible, only that you might be missing something. As I see it, it's rudimentary to add it to the core, and I can even see exactly how. I've seen the underside of the core and the spring inside, horizontal like God Valkyrie. Now, imagine that spring does just what God Valkyrie does, except instead if one piece of wings moving over top of the other you have the entire flat plate that attaches to the blade able to move while the teeth remain stationary. You get exactly what the official pictures claim, with any blade attached to the Valkyrie core being spring-loaded.

Sort of, I think?

Think of the core like it was the only part of the layer for a moment. The wide tabs that connect to the top or bottom of the blade are your contacts, attached to the top piece of the layer. The teeth are on the bottom independently, and can rotate until the spring is fully compressed where it'll stop and push back.

Probably a better way to think of it is that the core springs back like God Valkyrie does, with the wide edge as part of the moving layer and the teeth/unmoving layer aren't wide enough to be a contact point. The blade and armor are simply attached, and hanging on for the ride.
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:37 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  8:25 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I think I'm stupid, because I don't see any way in which that could work. Do you mean that the core itself is stationary, and the layer spins around the core?

Sort of, I think?

Think of the core like it was the only part of the layer for a moment. The wide tabs that connect to the top or bottom of the blade are your contacts, attached to the top piece of the layer. The teeth are on the bottom independently, and can rotate until the spring is fully compressed where it'll stop and push back.

Probably a better way to think of it is that the core springs back like God Valkyrie does, with the wide edge as part of the moving layer and the teeth/unmoving layer aren't wide enough to be a contact point. The blade and armor are simply attached, and hanging on for the ride.

Ohhhh I think I get it, so it's like the teeth are spring-loaded, and can move separate from the rest of the bey?
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:56 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2021  9:37 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Sort of, I think?

Ohhhh I think I get it, so it's like the teeth are spring-loaded, and can move separate from the rest of the bey?

Basically, or if you glued a Dynamite to a God Valkyrie layer.
Savior Valkryie is now available for Pre Order on Malloftoys https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...kyrie-sh-7
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:35 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Savior Valkryie is now available for Pre Order on Malloftoys https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...kyrie-sh-7

BRUH IT 32 BUCKS
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:08 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:35 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Savior Valkryie is now available for Pre Order on Malloftoys https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...kyrie-sh-7

BRUH IT 32 BUCKS

Ikr
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:15 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:08 AM)eggblader Wrote: BRUH IT 32 BUCKS

Ikr

Is that the US or AU price?
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:08 AM)eggblader Wrote:

BRUH IT 32 BUCKS

yeah its a starter so its more than $22
its actually cheaper than it should be
master diabolos for example usually costs $40
I literally saw a variant lucifer for $60
I'm pretty excited for this starter because of the V Gear and Sh Driver. But mostly the Sh Driver.
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:19 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:08 AM)eggblader Wrote: BRUH IT 32 BUCKS

yeah its a starter so its more than $22
its actually cheaper than it should be
master diabolos for example usually costs $40
I literally saw a variant lucifer for $60

its already annoying enough wanting to get a tt standard stadium even though they're all over 50 bucks.
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:17 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:15 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Ikr

Is that the US or AU price?

US
Anyone knows the stats of the savior Valkyrie?
(Jun. 18, 2021  2:07 AM)True Blader Wrote: Anyone knows the stats of the savior Valkyrie?

While the stats don't usually reflect a bey's performance, here are the stats (found on the TT beyblade website by adding up the values on each part):
Attack: 11  Defense: 2  Stamina: 1  Weight: 10  Mobility: 7  Burst: 5
We can all be quiet about the name now 

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/valt/
[Image: rTXQFku_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
(Jun. 18, 2021  8:48 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: We can all be quiet about the name now 

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/valt/
[Image: rTXQFku_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

So yeah, Savior Valkyrie.
Have people not realised yet it's a play on words and supposed to be both? I really want to see you translate Bound Saber as Bound Savior, lol.