[Product]  B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10

(Jun. 07, 2021  11:13 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Don’t know if you’ve seen winning combos, but 1S is actually a great part since it allows sparking beyblades to use the Wheel disc, a very good disc competitively. Mainly it’s used in combination to make stamina combos.

On topic, High Metal Survive sounds like a meme part more than an actual part, yet apparently it’s actually happening. I also saw Zankye mention in one of his news videos a High Hold’, which sounds like a cool part that might have potential. Not sure if it’ll be in this random booster but still.

High Hold' has been confirmed to release in this RB, I've seen it on the customize sheet.

Ok, that I can at least tolerate, but that doesn't change the fact that I thought they were leaving High drivers in the dust.
High Metal Survive is hi-larious to me. TT, literally, just hire CrazyAries (they're not running out of ideas, though -- they're just cheap and lazy).

Anyway, I don't know if I'm just a novelty junkie, but everything I've seen so far is aesthetically pretty. Is that enough for me? Probably.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So it is almost confirmed that it will either have 1S or 1D, neither is good part…

Don’t know if you’ve seen winning combos, but 1S is actually a great part since it allows sparking beyblades to use the Wheel disc, a very good disc competitively. Mainly it’s used in combination to make stamina combos.

On topic, High Metal Survive sounds like a meme part more than an actual part, yet apparently it’s actually happening. I also saw Zankye mention in one of his news videos a High Hold’, which sounds like a cool part that might have potential. Not sure if it’ll be in this random booster but still.

High hold' might mitigate the scrape you might expect from a new hold', but Im pretty sure a normal Hold' will have more stability and will probs be better
(Jun. 08, 2021  6:29 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  2:29 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: On eBay there was leaked Roar Bahamut image. I guess we can talk about it now

Hey Marutti. Why are you grey to me

If there said on Marutti nick banned, that means I banned or he banned?

Yes, you are banned 🙄

Wrong is you lol 🤪😂. Not I was banned and either you 😑 🗿but banned was Marutti. 

Lol , said as Marutti. 

Unfortunately it's sad that he is blocked

WTF were my post about information. I agree it was leak but you can't change it lmao. What the problem?
(Jun. 08, 2021  12:21 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: High Metal Survive is hi-larious to me. TT, literally, just hire CrazyAries (they're not running out of ideas, though -- they're just cheap and lazy).

Anyway, I don't know if I'm just a novelty junkie, but everything I've seen so far is aesthetically pretty. Is that enough for me? Probably.

Lazy in an understatement, the fact that they are reusing all these old bey motifs instead of creating new ones is a huge giveaway as well; Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Bahamut and the soon to be released other three, at this point Belial is still currently the only new DB motif. It's a good thing that the new Bahamut looks cool (IMO) because I honestly wouldn't be able to stand this if it didn't.
Okey going to repeat information about Bahamut.
Roar/Lower Bahamut Giga Moment-10. Roar blade gimmick is reverse lock as Heaven Pegasus. But it's better. Also clicks again weak as in Bahamut. Moment driver gimmick: the ground spike ball is grounded, and the defense and counterattack ability is strengthened by increasing the friction support.

Well the actual effect isn't too great. The current DB configuration doesn't have a combination that can play it's strengths. The future can be expected

(Jun. 08, 2021  7:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  12:21 AM)КинкоУсаги Wrote: Мне нравится High Metal Survive. TT, буквально, просто наймите CrazyAries (хотя у них не заканчиваются идеи - они просто дешевы и ленивы).

В любом случае, я не знаю, просто ли я фанат новинок, но все, что я видел до сих пор, эстетично. Мне этого достаточно? Наверное.

Лень, если мягко сказать, тот факт, что они повторно используют все эти старые мотивы бей вместо создания новых, - вот что дало мне Рагнарука, Фафнира, Бахамута и тех троих, которые скоро будут выпущены, на данный момент Белиал все еще является только новая БД бей. Хорошо, что новый Bahamut выглядит круто (IMO), потому что я, честно говоря, не выдержал бы этого, если бы он этого не сделал.
They are playing too much with Spriggan
(Jun. 08, 2021  12:21 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: High Metal Survive is hi-larious to me. TT, literally, just hire CrazyAries (they're not running out of ideas, though -- they're just cheap and lazy).

Lazy in an understatement, the fact that they are reusing all these old bey motifs instead of creating new ones is a huge giveaway as well; Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Bahamut and the soon to be released other three, at this point Belial is still currently the only new DB motif. It's a good thing that the new Bahamut looks cool (IMO) because I honestly wouldn't be able to stand this if it didn't.

I feel like everytime we get a good random booster like with cyclone TT kicks us in the knee and barfs out things like HMS, I'm sure that Bahamut will be good and whatnot but man, I do hope the next RB does not continue doing these metal drivers.

Sadly, I don't think upgrading older Beyblades is due to laziness. Beyblades like Valkyrie, Spriggan, Fafnir, Achilles and Longinus have a massive built-in fanbases. We're a small % of the Beyblade audience and the majority are kids that want those recognizable main character-ish Beyblades. I get it from a $$ standpoint.

However, the laziness and cheapness is with the parts. Stop withholding Charge Metal, Mobius, Bullet, Generate, Xceed, Drift, GT gimmick discs and double chassis in favour of carp we already have and don't want.

I personally will always root for new, creative Beyblades but that's not what sells. I've come to accept that I'll likely have to just wait for CrazyAries to upgrade my old favourites.

I totally understand wanting new designs, and I’m always glad to see them, but I feel like iterating on particular designs has been a part of beyblade since the beginning. I mean how many Dragoons were there in the first Gen alone?
(Jun. 08, 2021  9:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  7:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Lazy in an understatement, the fact that they are reusing all these old bey motifs instead of creating new ones is a huge giveaway as well; Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Bahamut and the soon to be released other three, at this point Belial is still currently the only new DB motif. It's a good thing that the new Bahamut looks cool (IMO) because I honestly wouldn't be able to stand this if it didn't.

Sadly, I don't think upgrading older Beyblades is due to laziness. Beyblades like Valkyrie, Spriggan, Fafnir, Achilles and Longinus have a massive built-in fanbases. We're a small % of the Beyblade audience and the majority are kids that want those recognizable main character-ish Beyblades. I get it from a $$ standpoint.

However, the laziness and cheapness is with the parts. Stop withholding Charge Metal, Mobius, Bullet, Generate, Xceed, Drift, GT gimmick discs and double chassis in favour of carp we already have and don't want.

I personally will always root for new, creative Beyblades but that's not what sells. I've come to accept that I'll likely have to just wait for CrazyAries to upgrade my old favourites.

Huh, never thought of it that way, that's a good point. Kinda makes me hope that some of these evolutions like Bahamut end up sucking horribly making the younger fans reconsider lol.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So it is almost confirmed that it will either have 1S or 1D, neither is good part…

Don’t know if you’ve seen winning combos, but 1S is actually a great part since it allows sparking beyblades to use the Wheel disc, a very good disc competitively. Mainly it’s used in combination to make stamina combos.

Well, 1S is kind of good but I don’t think it is that kind of good part which we all desire. I mean, who need a new RB to get 1S now…
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:02 PM)Garishi Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  7:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Lazy in an understatement, the fact that they are reusing all these old bey motifs instead of creating new ones is a huge giveaway as well; Ragnaruk, Fafnir, Bahamut and the soon to be released other three, at this point Belial is still currently the only new DB motif. It's a good thing that the new Bahamut looks cool (IMO) because I honestly wouldn't be able to stand this if it didn't.

I totally understand wanting new designs, and I’m always glad to see them, but I feel like iterating on particular designs has been a part of beyblade since the beginning. I mean how many Dragoons were there in the first Gen alone?

To be honest I can't quite complain since I didn't really play the game back then but thinking back on what you said, it must have been bad hah. Still though, I would like to think that DB (as an individual season) is a slight bit worse assuming I am remembering things correctly. You know its bad when 6 of the 7 currently released beys are all reused motifs. I am not even entirely against reused motifs but if you are going to reuse old beys at least reuse something you haven't used 3-4 times uk what I mean? It's pretty much like KinkoUsagi said though, it's all about what sells.
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:11 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Don’t know if you’ve seen winning combos, but 1S is actually a great part since it allows sparking beyblades to use the Wheel disc, a very good disc competitively. Mainly it’s used in combination to make stamina combos.

Well, 1S is kind of good but I don’t think it is that kind of good part which we all desire. I mean, who need a new RB to get 1S now…

I will agree on that. 1S has several releases and we do not really need another 1S release over something like a chassis release like 2S or 3A.
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:02 PM)Garishi Wrote: I totally understand wanting new designs, and I’m always glad to see them, but I feel like iterating on particular designs has been a part of beyblade since the beginning. I mean how many Dragoons were there in the first Gen alone?

To be honest I can't quite complain since I didn't really play the game back then but thinking back on what you said, it must have been bad hah. Still though, I would like to think that DB (as an individual season) is a slight bit worse assuming I am remembering things correctly. You know its bad when 6 of the 7 currently released beys are all reused motifs. I am not even entirely against reused motifs but if you are going to reuse old beys at least reuse something you haven't used 3-4 times uk what I mean? It's pretty much like KinkoUsagi said though, it's all about what sells.

Yeah, there were 7 of the main Dragoons (meaning not including the offshoots like “Master Dragoon” or “Kid Dragoon”) during plastic and then 1 or 2 more during HMS.

I feel what everyone is saying about the parts though. I like getting a new Spriggan, a new Longinus, etc. But the certain parts non-layer parts getting reused over and over again gets old.
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:12 AM)Garishi Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  10:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest I can't quite complain since I didn't really play the game back then but thinking back on what you said, it must have been bad hah. Still though, I would like to think that DB (as an individual season) is a slight bit worse assuming I am remembering things correctly. You know its bad when 6 of the 7 currently released beys are all reused motifs. I am not even entirely against reused motifs but if you are going to reuse old beys at least reuse something you haven't used 3-4 times uk what I mean? It's pretty much like KinkoUsagi said though, it's all about what sells.

Yeah, there were 7 of the main Dragoons (meaning not including the offshoots like “Master Dragoon” or “Kid Dragoon”) during plastic and then 1 or 2 more during HMS.

I feel what everyone is saying about the parts though. I like getting a new Spriggan, a new Longinus, etc. But the certain parts non-layer parts getting reused over and over again gets old.

There's actually 11 main Dragoons total, but I do get your point. Seeing new versions of old Beyblades is cool, but it does get old.
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:22 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:12 AM)Garishi Wrote: Yeah, there were 7 of the main Dragoons (meaning not including the offshoots like “Master Dragoon” or “Kid Dragoon”) during plastic and then 1 or 2 more during HMS.

There's actually 11 main Dragoons total, but I do get your point. Seeing new versions of old Beyblades is cool, but it does get old.
Oh gosh did I count wrong? I wasn’t including Spin Dragoon. Ah well! Getting old.
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:25 AM)Garishi Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  12:22 AM)Instarez Wrote: There's actually 11 main Dragoons total, but I do get your point. Seeing new versions of old Beyblades is cool, but it does get old.
Oh gosh did I count wrong? I wasn’t including Spin Dragoon. Ah well! Getting old.

The first 2 appear for only a few episodes, so I don't blame you lol.
This thread is about Bahamut, not Dragoon.
it's sad thou bahamut always on rare release like rbv, customize. imagine if it was booster or starter.
So we have Roar Bahamut, Roar Fafnir, Dynamite Ragnaruk, Variant Spriggan (at least that's what I think), World Dragon, and that one plastic Bey whose name I don't know. Welp, at least Bahamut's color scheme is nice.
(Jun. 09, 2021  1:01 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. The colours on Bahamut look sweet! I'll happily pay a stupid amount of money to get this entire RB!
We are also getting a db disk on Dynamite and probably not one on Fafnir.
Pretty sure Fafnir will get a Db disk because dB disks and other disks aren’t interchangeable

At least that’s what I was told