[Product]  B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10

so how will this thread be updated?
will the mods change marutti's post since he got banned and cant do it himself?

well
going back to bahamut, I have recently seen his leaks (obviously not gonna share any)
it looks really cool I am getting some dread bahamut vibes and some weird arc bahamut vibes which is cool I think
and since fafnir had belial teeth but spins opposite
will bahamut do the same but with ragnaruk?
95% chance of yes and 5% chance of close enough
(Jun. 06, 2021  4:53 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so how will this thread be updated?

MARUTTI WAS BANNED?! WHY WAS HE?
RIP Marruti 2016-2021
(Jun. 06, 2021  5:28 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  4:53 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so how will this thread be updated?

MARUTTI WAS BANNED?! WHY WAS HE?
RIP Marruti 2016-2021
He keeps getting banned for no reason. I feel bad for him, he is a good guy.
(Jun. 06, 2021  5:55 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  5:28 AM)Orbit Wrote: MARUTTI WAS BANNED?! WHY WAS HE?
RIP Marruti 2016-2021
He keeps getting banned for no reason. I feel bad for him, he is a good guy.
Unless WBO has a good reason, I’m calling for his immediate return and removing his ban. While I will admit that we don’t see eye to eye on much, I will not stand by watching him be banned. He’s essential to legal Corocoro news. This website won’t operate right with his absence. Please lift his ban to anyone who has the ability to.
Why's he banned I never saw him do anything out-of-rules...
Unless I wasn't aware, he should be unbanned if not we'll be looking at unofficial leaks more and more
(Jun. 06, 2021  10:49 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  5:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: He keeps getting banned for no reason. I feel bad for him, he is a good guy.
Unless WBO has a good reason, I’m calling for his immediate return and removing his ban. While I will admit that we don’t see eye to eye on much, I will not stand by watching him be banned. He’s essential to legal Corocoro news. This website won’t operate right with his absence. Please lift his ban to anyone who has the ability to.
Yeah, I might consider leaving the site for good if he is not brought back.
Uh guys; there was a valid reason for which Maruti was banned. He did some unacceptable things due to which he was banned. It’s not for no reason that he was banned, the staff have their reasons.

Can we stop cluttering this thread with bring back marruti and move it to a relevant thread.
(Jun. 06, 2021  11:35 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Uh guys; there was a valid reason for which Maruti was banned. He did some unacceptable things due to which he was banned. It’s not for no reason that he was banned, the staff have their reasons.

Can we stop cluttering this thread with bring back marruti and move it to a relevant thread.

agree, lets get this thread back to topic
(Jun. 06, 2021  10:53 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Why's he banned I never saw him do anything out-of-rules...
Unless I wasn't aware, he should be unbanned if not we'll be looking at unofficial leaks more and more

This is pretty standard. WBO has zero tolerance for drama, so posts that have things becoming heated towards members get yeeted immidiately. So if a member got banned for that reason then more than half of the time only like 3 people would actually know what happened.
(Jun. 06, 2021  11:35 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Uh guys; there was a valid reason for which Maruti was banned. He did some unacceptable things due to which he was banned. It’s not for no reason that he was banned, the staff have their reasons.

He did nothing in this site, I've checked his posts. But I'm not sure. The WBO are being too Impatient with their users. If they won't stop their behavior, this site is doomed. But I agree this subject had been discussed Enough. We should stop.
(Jun. 06, 2021  2:05 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2021  10:53 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Why's he banned I never saw him do anything out-of-rules...

This is pretty standard. WBO has zero tolerance for drama, so posts that have things becoming heated towards members get  yeeted immidiately. So if a member got banned for that reason then more than half of the time only like 3 people would actually know what happened.

I see.
I reckon World Dragon will be the Bey that has High Metal Survive.
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I reckon World Dragon will be the Bey that has High Metal Survive.

These driver names are getting ridiculously long, as a matter of fact, burst names have gotten ridiculously long in general. Assuming that the driver you have mentioned is real (not sure since I haven't seen any of the information) you can make a combo called Tempest Deathscyther -eight dash/meteor- high metal survive- four ¨a¨ (4A) LOL.
Talking about roar itself i think this blade would be a pretty good for defense or stamina judging by its super circular shape
Just saw another leak, High Metal Survive is unfortunately official and it looks like it comes on World Dragon.
(Jun. 07, 2021  1:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  8:03 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Nice, but i dont think posting leak in product thread is allowed, let alone other bey that not matching with the product thread. you can post is beyblade rumor thread though

Posting text leaks is perfectly fine. Corocoro leaks are the ones that can't be posted.

You can post Corocoro leaks, just not the Corocoro images.

Almost if not every single leak is form the Corocoro. Banning all Corocoro leaks is essentially banning 99% of leaks.
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:29 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  1:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Posting text leaks is perfectly fine. Corocoro leaks are the ones that can't be posted.

You can post Corocoro leaks, just not the Corocoro images.

Almost if not every single leak is form the Corocoro. Banning all Corocoro leaks is essentially banning 99% of leaks.

Your post has very confusing phrasing, people can post text of names of parts or things close to that, but you cannot post CoroCoro images. 

Saying "Corocoro leaks" and "Corocoro images." is way to confusing for anyone to read.
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just saw another leak, High Metal Survive is unfortunately official and it looks like it comes on World Dragon.

Wait, WHAT?! I thought they dropped both the stupid High and Metal lock drivers for because they were uncreative, but now they decided to combine them BOTH?
I'm surprised that TT can even find ideas for new parts, even if they are very similar to old ones, yet still pull stuff like THIS.
(Jun. 07, 2021  7:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  5:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just saw another leak, High Metal Survive is unfortunately official and it looks like it comes on World Dragon.

Wait, WHAT?! I thought they dropped both the stupid High and Metal lock drivers for because they were uncreative, but now they decided to combine them BOTH?
I'm surprised that TT can even find ideas for new parts, even if they are very similar to old ones, yet still pull stuff like THIS.

I'm fine with High drivers, but the Metal Lock drivers..., who thought that was a good idea? Hopefully this will be the last release we ever see a Metal Lock driver again, but I doubt it.
And the fact TT thought it was a good idea to mix them literally puts me at a loss for words.

Hopefully Variant and Dynamite Ragnaruk have better parts
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: And the fact TT thought it was a good idea to mix them literally puts me at a loss for words.

As long as Variant use any Double Chassis, it’s outline will obviously change. So it is almost confirmed that it will either have 1S or 1D, neither is good part… no idea about its Disc or Driver, but at least the Chassis must be something suck.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: And the fact TT thought it was a good idea to mix them literally puts me at a loss for words.

So it is almost confirmed that it will either have 1S or 1D, neither is good part…

Don’t know if you’ve seen winning combos, but 1S is actually a great part since it allows sparking beyblades to use the Wheel disc, a very good disc competitively. Mainly it’s used in combination to make stamina combos.

On topic, High Metal Survive sounds like a meme part more than an actual part, yet apparently it’s actually happening. I also saw Zankye mention in one of his news videos a High Hold’, which sounds like a cool part that might have potential. Not sure if it’ll be in this random booster but still.
Here's to hoping Variant comes with MCC HyperionII or something; that would at least sort of give the combo some value.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So it is almost confirmed that it will either have 1S or 1D, neither is good part…

Don’t know if you’ve seen winning combos, but 1S is actually a great part since it allows sparking beyblades to use the Wheel disc, a very good disc competitively. Mainly it’s used in combination to make stamina combos.

On topic, High Metal Survive sounds like a meme part more than an actual part, yet apparently it’s actually happening. I also saw Zankye mention in one of his news videos a High Hold’, which sounds like a cool part that might have potential. Not sure if it’ll be in this random booster but still.

High Hold' has been confirmed to release in this RB, I've seen it on the customize sheet.