[Product]  B-186 Random Booster Vol.26 Roar Bahamut.Gg.Mm-10

(Apr. 16, 2021  10:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Basara is a relatively important character than Blint and Boa so hopefully this time Bahamut could be treated better...
Rantaro&Ranjoro&Amane: But reconsider.
Lame new Bahamut will make it even lame, no matter who is using it. That is the rule.
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:58 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Really disappointed. I thought Basara would get a new unique bey. Oh well, I've always liked Bahamut. Hopefully Basara will not be another Blint Devoy.
The previous user is lame, it will continue, Dammit.

(Apr. 14, 2021  7:07 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: And Basara's last name, Suiryu, means green dragon. Only Fafnir and Bahamut have relatively large green part among all dragon Beys, and Fafnir has been confirmed to be Free's DB evo, so unless TT introduce another dragon-themed bey, Bahamut is the only possible one.
We should have already noticed that...
Yes, it is sad but true, I am sure it will become a lame situation, and a lazy TT concept for not making new bey name.
Dasmind, Watch your language.

Also, this is a product thread, not for theories. Let's keep the conversation on the topic.
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:41 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  1:58 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The previous user is lame, it will continue, Dammit.

Yes, it is sad but true, I am sure it will become a lame situation, and a lazy TT concept for not making new bey name.
Dasmind, Watch your language.
What's wrong with his language?
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  10:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Basara is a relatively important character than Blint and Boa so hopefully this time Bahamut could be treated better...
Rantaro&Ranjoro&Amane: But reconsider.
Lame new Bahamut will make it even lame, no matter who is using it. That is the rule.

You need to think before you say, maybe it’s going to be good
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:53 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Lame new Bahamut will make it even lame, no matter who is using it. That is the rule.

You need to think before you say, maybe it’s going to be good
 I hope the parts are good!
I wonder how Basara will behave after getting Bahamut/ Balkesh considering he currently has an orange aura with Solomon. You take that away and put Balkesh in it becomes purple. There’s never been a protagonist that owns Balkesh (Boa and Blindt didn’t change till the end of their respective seasons) and Basara would be the first. Which brings me to one question: is Basara gonna become Delta when he first got Devolos?
Weird that Basara’s bey is releasing so late. I’m assuming this bey will appear in the anime a good deal earlier.
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Weird that Basara’s bey is releasing so late. I’m assuming this bey will appear in the anime a good deal earlier.

Late May I assume.
Wait, new character or is Boa or Blindt returning
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Wait, new character or is Boa or Blindt returning

This belongs too Basara.
I just realized: How are they gonna incorporate Bahamuts transformation gimmick into a DB Blade?
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I just realized: How are they gonna incorporate Bahamuts transformation gimmick into a DB Blade?

I guess the Blade will be extra chunky to fit in all the gizmos that make the green shields pop out.
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Wait, new character or is Boa or Blindt returning

(Apr. 17, 2021  4:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I just realized: How are they gonna incorporate Bahamuts transformation gimmick into a DB Blade?

The can do it Arc style (not as exposed) since Dread/ Dusk  would be to chunky
Thanks god this thread not finished. I saw Valkyrie and Bahamut chip. Chip of Valkyrie is white while Bahamut is like a beast. If you want to see ask me
If its Bahamut that would be eh kinda cool but I did see a longinus on a random booster box but I'm pretty sure it was edited
(Apr. 20, 2021  3:15 PM)BellDaikokuten9 Wrote: If its Bahamut that would be eh kinda cool but I did see a longinus on a random booster box but I'm pretty sure it was edited

Actually it's Bahamut. Masters light screens and there were Bahamut chip and blade. Also Longinus isn't realive
yay. if we get another english sub we'll be hearing balkesh. dumbest name ever. im excited.
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Weird that Basara’s bey is releasing so late. I’m assuming this bey will appear in the anime a good deal earlier.

Diabolos was released in July, this one in June. I don't see how that's late.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:

ooh. itd be cool if they made a DB devolos. oh wait, wrong thread pls ignore.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Diabolos was released in July, this one in June. I don't see how that's late.

ooh. itd be cool if they made a DB devolos. oh wait, wrong thread pls ignore.
Don’t worry about it, it's cool.
i cant wait to see the colors. random boosters are always fun.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:26 PM)eggblader Wrote: i cant wait to see the colors. random boosters are always fun.

Yeah. Imagine if we got a blue variant of Dynamite or something, that would be cool.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Basara is a companion character as well as a standard main cast member, it would be expected that his bey be released earlier relative to his appearance. Delta’s bey released in July because all mid season antagonist beys are released in July. Basara is not the mid season antagonist.
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Diabolos was released in July, this one in June. I don't see how that's late.

Basara is a companion character as well as a standard main cast member, it would be expected that his bey be released earlier relative to his appearance. Delta’s bey released in July because all mid season antagonist beys are released in July. Basara is not the mid season antagonist.

that makes sense. and i can actually experience stuff realeasing for once.

(Apr. 20, 2021  6:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

that makes sense. and i can actually experience stuff realeasing for once.

uh, why does it keep duplicating my posts.
I certainly hope this Bahamut is good in terms of keeping up with the performance otherwise this may end up being a waste unfortunately :c