[Product]  B-179 Booster Death Σolomon.MF 2B

Im all for a Solomon release but that could've been saved for the new Random Booster. This should've been Zeus or Xcalibur.

At least we're getting Solomon and 2B which should be the only reason why people should even buy this.
This is pretty neat what TT is doing. On another side I like how some people are complaining B-179 should have been Zeus or Xcalibur lol but honestly Im all in to get the Solomon Chip (Really nice to see it) and 2B (Eh decent enough I guess). I am interested whatsoever how the Metal Fusion driver will perform in battle.
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure some parts of this are bad sure but still I really like what TT is doing. On another side I like how some people are complaining B-179 should have been Zeus or Xcalibur lol  but honestly Im all in to get the Death Ring, Solomon Chip (Really nice to see it) and 2B (Eh decent enough I guess).  I am interested whatsoever how the Metal Fusion driver will perform in battle.

I think you changed the values for death and 2B
2B is amazing and one of the heaviest chassis, death is the decent one
(even tho it looks really cool)
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure some parts of this are bad sure but still I really like what TT is doing. On another side I like how some people are complaining B-179 should have been Zeus or Xcalibur lol  but honestly Im all in to get the Death Ring, Solomon Chip (Really nice to see it) and 2B (Eh decent enough I guess).  I am interested whatsoever how the Metal Fusion driver will perform in battle.

I think you changed the values for death and 2B
2B is amazing and one of the heaviest chassis, death is the decent one
(even tho it looks really cool)

Yeah my bad lol.
I wonder what the colors of these beys will be
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sure some parts of this are bad sure but still I really like what TT is doing. On another side I like how some people are complaining B-179 should have been Zeus or Xcalibur lol but honestly Im all in to get the Death Ring, Solomon Chip (Really nice to see it) and 2B (Eh decent enough I guess). I am interested whatsoever how the Metal Fusion driver will perform in battle.

Metal Fusion is just the same exact thing as Fusion but with a metal spring cap. Also this was the perfect opportunity to make Xcalibur/Zeus considering this is the final sparking release.

Only thing of value in this product is Solomon and 2B
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:16 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Σolomon and 2B are definitely top-tier parts.
Death is not that competitive as Super or First, but is okay to get, especially for whom didn't get Death Diabolos in RB.
Metal Fusion is... While, hopefully they could give us some good Metal Drivers in subsequent releases.

Wasn’t Solomon top tier due to the MCC?

That was part of the reason, it also was like helios2 and hyperion2 because it has metal as well.
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Metal Fusion is just the same exact thing as Fusion but with a metal spring cap. Also this was the perfect opportunity to make Xcalibur/Zeus considering this is the final sparking release.

welp say bye bye to my bey's teeth
I tought it was going to be like orbit and charge where they just put metal in the tip
I'm not that into competitive combos, but I think it's gonna be fun. Hear me out, the parts are interesting, and we get more color variety with color combos. But I haven't heard of any new metal parts. Can someone tell me what they are????
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:38 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: I'm not that into competitive combos, but I think it's gonna be fun. Hear me out, the parts are interesting, and we get more color variety with color combos. But I haven't heard of any new metal parts. Can someone tell me what they are????

If deltazakuro is correct then there are 2 types of metal part
if it starts with metal (example: metal fusion) the cap of the springs will hve metal, if it ENDS with metal (example orbit metal) then there will be metal on the tip

I think there are: Metal accel, meta fusion, charge metal, orbit metal, metal defense and pretty sure there is more
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:38 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: I'm not that into competitive combos, but I think it's gonna be fun. Hear me out, the parts are interesting, and we get more color variety with color combos. But I haven't heard of any new metal parts. Can someone tell me what they are????

Metal Fusion has a metal spring cap that will in theory make beys harder to burst. (edit: I actually don't know what its supposed to do so take it with a grain of salt.)

Drivers like Orbit Metal have their tips made of metal
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:38 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: I'm not that into competitive combos, but I think it's gonna be fun. Hear me out, the parts are interesting, and we get more color variety with color combos. But I haven't heard of any new metal parts. Can someone tell me what they are????

The area where the spring of the driver pushes down is no longer plastic but metal
Solomon isn't too special now that we have other chips with metal like Spriggan right?

It came out early in the season so even Diabolos wasn't out, I guess that's what made it so good at the time.
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Solomon isn't too special now that we have other tips with metal like Spriggan right?

yes, he is special even with Hyperion II also having metal and the option of a MCC,  Solomon is still the heaviest and also have the option of a MCC

diabolos and spriggans are not even close to being as good as solomon
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:41 PM)Sparking blader Wrote:

The area where the spring of the driver pushes down is no longer plastic but metal

Well I know that, but I heard there was new metal drivers. I was asking if there were new metal drivers, and which ones
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:43 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:41 PM)Sparking blader Wrote: The area where the spring of the driver pushes down is no longer plastic but metal

Well I know that, but I heard there was new metal drivers. I was asking if there were new metal drivers, and which ones
there are more in the random booster, you can just see the rb 24 thread
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:43 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Well I know that, but I heard there was new metal drivers. I was asking if there were new metal drivers, and which ones
there are more in the random booster, you can just see the rb 24 thread

Ok, thanks!
I might pass this over though, I have Lucifer II so I don't think I need a solomon
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Honestly I wouldn’t even acknowledge this for Solomon, because like I said before it’s the slightest weight difference and the metal is also centralized meaning it would have even less of an effect than it already does. A bey using a full plastic chip or any currently existing metal chip could still very well beat an mcc Solomon combo using the same combo since the actual result would be determined by the launch, stability, and other factors seeing as the weight is too minuscule to make the difference. The weight itself would provide the slightest barely existent advantage. Onto the release as a whole, People are really trying their best to hype this up or view it in a positive light but it’s not that big of a deal, it’s not in your best interest to pay more than retail (since most of us live outside of Japan) just for a tiny chip that barely makes the difference. You could argue that this release has 2B, but 2B isn’t anything crazy based on what most people have said and other chassis are much better at doing whatever it can do so it’s pointless as well, whatever you can get with this booster you can get with Workd Spriggan or Lucifer the End with additional good parts. This booster is getting sugarcoated.
It's an annoying marketing strat, but Solomon really isn't that good, not hyped for this booster.
What we need, is another Helios II because I have like so many right spin chips with metal, but 0 left spin
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:10 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: It's an annoying marketing strat, but Solomon really isn't that good, not hyped for this booster.
What we need, is another Helios II because I have like so many right spin chips with metal, but 0 left spin

Right? Like, we've got: Lucifer, Lucifer II, Hyperion II, Solomon... Longinus should've gotten a metal chip, tbh.
Edit: There's also the dual-spin chips, Diabolos and Spriggan.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Metal Fusion is just the same exact thing as Fusion but with a metal spring cap. Also this was the perfect opportunity to make Xcalibur/Zeus considering this is the final sparking release.

Honestly I wouldn’t even acknowledge this for Solomon, because like I said before it’s the slightest weight difference and the metal is also centralized meaning it would have even less of an effect than it already does. A bey using a full plastic chip or any currently existing metal chip could still very well beat an mcc Solomon combo using the same combo since the actual result would be determined by the launch, stability, and other factors seeing as the weight is too minuscule to make the difference. The weight itself would provide the slightest barely existent advantage. Onto the release as a whole, People are really trying their best to hype this up or view it in a positive light but it’s not that big of a deal, it’s not in your best interest to pay more than retail (since most of us live outside of Japan) just for a tiny chip that barely makes the difference. You could argue that this release has 2B, but 2B isn’t anything crazy based on what most people have said and other chassis are much better at doing whatever it can do so it’s pointless as well. This booster is getting sugarcoated.

I will say that you are correct about Σolomon not giving the biggest advantage, although it can be useful for min-maxing and for Deck Format when you need multiple Right Spin Sparking Chips. Within the context of a standard collection, this Booster won't be a must-have, but it'll still be nice for people that want the Death Ring and Σolomon Chip (whatever the reasoning may be) but didn't get Death Diabolos or Brave Σolomon.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:23 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:10 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: It's an annoying marketing strat, but Solomon really isn't that good, not hyped for this booster.

Right? Like, we've got: Lucifer, Lucifer II, Hyperion II, Solomon... Longinus should've gotten a metal chip, tbh.
Edit: There's also the dual-spin chips, Diabolos and Spriggan.

Spriggan = Nerfed
Diabolos = Too Rare
Helios II = Too Ex
No more left spins.
Ahhhhhh
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:24 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:  
Honestly I wouldn’t even acknowledge this for Solomon, because like I said before it’s the slightest weight difference and the metal is also centralized meaning it would have even less of an effect than it already does. A bey using a full plastic chip or any currently existing metal chip could still very well beat an mcc Solomon combo using the same combo since the actual result would be determined by the launch, stability, and other factors seeing as the weight is too minuscule to make the difference. The weight itself would provide the slightest barely existent advantage. Onto the release as a whole, People are really trying their best to hype this up or view it in a positive light but it’s not that big of a deal, it’s not in your best interest to pay more than retail (since most of us live outside of Japan) just for a tiny chip that barely makes the difference. You could argue that this release has 2B, but 2B isn’t anything crazy based on what most people have said and other chassis are much better at doing whatever it can do so it’s pointless as well. This booster is getting sugarcoated.

I will say that you are correct about Σolomon not giving the biggest advantage, although it can be useful for min-maxing and for Deck Format when you need multiple Right Spin Sparking Chips. Within the context of a standard collection, this Booster won't be a must-have, but it'll still be nice for people that want the Death Ring and Σolomon Chip (whatever the reasoning may be) but didn't get Death Diabolos or Brave Σolomon.

I do suppose it would be a nice chance for people to get parts they don’t have but the main thing that just stops me from liking this release (apart from the other things) is the fact that it doesn’t have any legitimately “new” parts. Metal Fusion really isn’t all that new and we know it sucks anyways. The is just so much more incentive to buy other similar releases than to buy this one.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:24 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I will say that you are correct about Σolomon not giving the biggest advantage, although it can be useful for min-maxing and for Deck Format when you need multiple Right Spin Sparking Chips. Within the context of a standard collection, this Booster won't be a must-have, but it'll still be nice for people that want the Death Ring and Σolomon Chip (whatever the reasoning may be) but didn't get Death Diabolos or Brave Σolomon.

I do suppose it would be a nice chance for people to get parts they don’t have but the main thing that just stops me from liking this release (apart from the other things) is the fact that it doesn’t have any legitimately “new” parts. Metal Fusion really isn’t all that new and we know it sucks anyways.

Extremely correct.
If this was 
ZEUS.
Or
XCALIBUR.
TT would've made more money from the western audiences.
The Japanese don't care what it is they just buy.
No one wants the Death Ring though, the only reason to buy this is Solomon which provides a few gram difference.