[Product]  B-179 Booster Death Σolomon.MF 2B

(Feb. 23, 2021  8:02 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: No metal core for surer? 🤔

No metal core, unfortunately.
(Feb. 23, 2021  8:02 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: No metal core for surer? 🤔

The original Solomon had no metal cores. The images we've seen of this also have no metal cores. So far the only two beys with metal cores are Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano, no others.
Just curious, do people think this is worth getting for the Solomon chip and 2B? Or should I save my money for when the next season starts?
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:08 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Just curious, do people think this is worth getting for the Solomon chip and 2B? Or should I save my money for when the next season starts?

The solomon chip is the currently single heaviest right spin chip.  With a MCC from Burn and Volcanoit is heavier than even Lucifer II.  Depends on only you, no one knows your financial situation and wants except you.  Reasons to get it include 1) heaviest right spin chip, 2) 2B if you don't have already/want recolour, 3) to collect Death which is not very competitive but rareish (previously only in random booster), 4) for Metal Fusion (seems unlikely to be competitive but will be the best stamina driver from the new metal line and testing with it will give could give you a better understanding of how the new metal caps might affect the meta).  Personally, reasons 1, 3 and 4 are more than enough to justify the $30-$40 cost for me.
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:08 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Just curious, do people think this is worth getting for the Solomon chip and 2B? Or should I save my money for when the next season starts?

I say it's worth getting, other than Death/Tip being useless(compared to things like Xt+, Ds' etc...) you get one really solid chip that is top tier use for competitive and a good chassis.
(Feb. 24, 2021  12:13 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

I say it's worth getting, other than Death/Tip being useless(compared to things like Xt+, Ds' etc...) you get one really solid chip that is top tier use for competitive and a good chassis.

But isn’t Solomon kind of not as useful as it was because we have Lucifer 2 with rubber and you can get 2B from world spriggan which comes with the amazing world ring, spriggan chip, and unite’ is mediocre for defensive attack.
(Feb. 24, 2021  1:21 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  12:13 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I say it's worth getting, other than Death/Tip being useless(compared to things like Xt+, Ds' etc...) you get one really solid chip that is top tier use for competitive and a good chassis.

But isn’t Solomon kind of not as useful as it was because we have Lucifer 2 with rubber and you can get 2B from world spriggan which comes with the amazing world ring, spriggan chip, and unite’ is mediocre for defensive attack.

Solomon + MCC is the heaviest chip.
(Feb. 24, 2021  1:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  1:21 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: But isn’t Solomon kind of not as useful as it was because we have Lucifer 2 with rubber and you can get 2B from world spriggan which comes with the amazing world ring, spriggan chip, and unite’ is mediocre for defensive attack.

Solomon + MCC is the heaviest chip.

Yeh, but barely. It’s 7grams. Lucifer 2 is 6 grams but it also has a rubber stopper.
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  1:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Solomon + MCC is the heaviest chip.

Yeh, but barely. It’s 7grams. Lucifer 2 is 6 grams but it also has a rubber stopper.

Lucifer II is also imbalanced.  Hyperion II is already better even with the slight weight disadvantage for most right spin combos because of LIIs imbalance.
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:16 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeh, but barely. It’s 7grams. Lucifer 2 is 6 grams but it also has a rubber stopper.

Lucifer II is also imbalanced.  Hyperion II is already better even with the slight weight disadvantage for most right spin combos because of LIIs imbalance.

Oh Lucifer 2 is imbalanced ok. Then I agree.

I get that Solomon + MCC is technically the best, but I was moreso asking if it would be worth getting, as by the time the new season drops (and by the time tournaments start up again in my area) it may be outclassed/obsolete.
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:38 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

I get that Solomon + MCC is technically the best, but I was moreso asking if it would be worth getting, as by the time the new season drops (and by the time tournaments start up again in my area) it may be outclassed/obsolete.

I'd say wait to see the performance of Metal Fusion, or the other metal drivers
tt video on solomon
Still find it weird seeing metal fusion when we have “Metal Fusion”
You can really tell they were struggling to find things to talk about for 10 minutes. Anyways this booster is overall pretty nice, not amazing but not bad either. I do want to pick it up, but season 6 is likely going to stop that from happening anytime soon.
I'm really only going to pick this up for Solomon and 2B, im not interested in Death and I refuse to use any metal cap driver for anything other than stock
Based on new information, would anyone agree Death Solomon will be most relevant generic bey ever shown in the anime to date?
(Mar. 14, 2021  12:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Based on new information, would anyone agree Death Solomon will be most relevant generic bey ever shown in the anime to date?

Yeah, pretty much. Kinda ironic it's gonna lose to Belial tho, if you consider the name references.
(Mar. 14, 2021  12:33 PM)I PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  12:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Based on new information, would anyone agree Death Solomon will be most relevant generic bey ever shown in the anime to date?

Yeah, pretty much. Kinda ironic it's gonna lose to Belial tho, if you consider the name references.
Do you see it being the Dynamite Battle mirror of Treptune
The anime took such an L, this would have been amazing if it was in sparking instead, but now somebody has to use an inferior system anime wise
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:31 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: You can really tell they were struggling to find things to talk about for 10 minutes. Anyways this booster is overall pretty nice, not amazing but not bad either. I do want to pick it up, but season 6 is likely going to stop that from happening anytime soon.

And I find it funny that they act like the metal drivers aren't an issue.
Here’s why I think Solomon is going to be the permanent bey of Basara. Treptune was the last evolution release. Had no appearance in Evolution. Even had no owner on the box. Yet Toko had it for all of Turbo. So Solomon being permanent partner of Basara seems super realistic and likely will happen. It’s being released on the same terms as Treptune. An “at the time ownerless” booster. Final product of a season but debuts in the anime the following season
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s why I think Solomon is going to be the permanent bey of Basara. Treptune was the last evolution release. Had no appearance in Evolution. Even had no owner on the box. Yet Toko had it for all of Turbo. So Solomon being permanent partner of Basara seems super realistic and likely will happen. It’s being released on the same terms as Treptune. An “at the time ownerless” booster. Final product of a season but debuts in the anime the following season

It would also be interesting since then it would break the character naming rule.
(Mar. 15, 2021  10:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s why I think Solomon is going to be the permanent bey of Basara. Treptune was the last evolution release. Had no appearance in Evolution. Even had no owner on the box. Yet Toko had it for all of Turbo. So Solomon being permanent partner of Basara seems super realistic and likely will happen. It’s being released on the same terms as Treptune. An “at the time ownerless” booster. Final product of a season but debuts in the anime the following season

It would also be interesting since then it would break the character naming rule.

theres a chance it wouldnt if Basaras first name is Suiryu.
i was confused on who was basara but now i know its that white hair kid