[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

(Dec. 27, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do we know if this is Twisted Tempo yet

No, there’s no information on it.

Is it likely it will
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No, there’s no information on it.

Is it likely it will

Again: There's no information on it. It releases in FEBRUARY. There is currently ZERO information as to what the prize bey (or any of the other combos) may be, and thus absolutely no reason whatsoever to speculate how or why it may be a Basalt Horogium remake instead of a Sparking release or sneak peek at the next season.
(Dec. 27, 2020  10:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why would Tempo be the prize bey???

The last two random boosters had older generation remakes for prizes, so it could be Twisted Tempo, but likely it wouldn’t be Tempo that would be remade.
(Dec. 27, 2020  10:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  10:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why would Tempo be the prize bey???

The last two random boosters had older generation remakes for prizes, so it could be Twisted Tempo, but likely it wouldn’t be Tempo that would be remade.

I guess but if they were doing the final villain I would assume they would prioritize someone so important for the set, so the fact they didn't do that leads me to also believe they aren't doing Tempo at all.
(Dec. 27, 2020  10:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  10:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The last two random boosters had older generation remakes for prizes, so it could be Twisted Tempo, but likely it wouldn’t be Tempo that would be remade.

I guess but if they were doing the final villain I would assume they would prioritize someone so important for the set, so the fact they didn't do that leads me to also believe they aren't doing Tempo at all.
Yeah some people have been also leaning towards Evil Befall
If they were going to do another MFB remake (which I doubt, but suppose it's possible) I'd imagine they would do Nemesis, right? Y'know, the biggest, baddest, most important antagonist's bey? Not some B-tier antagonist's bey from a generation they already covered.
(Dec. 28, 2020  12:31 AM)BladerGem Wrote: If they were going to do another MFB remake (which I doubt, but suppose it's possible) I'd imagine they would do Nemesis, right? Y'know, the biggest, baddest, most important antagonist's bey? Not some B-tier antagonist's bey from a generation they already covered.

They're obv gonna make that in the Fury set tho.
(Dec. 28, 2020  12:31 AM)BladerGem Wrote: If they were going to do another MFB remake (which I doubt, but suppose it's possible) I'd imagine they would do Nemesis, right? Y'know, the biggest, baddest, most important antagonist's bey? Not some B-tier antagonist's bey from a generation they already covered.

Yeah sparking has had 15 new releases (which means that I don’t include recolours or generic combos part of the new system but rather prize beys and boosters etc) that have been part of the new system’s (meaning they are either limit break or regular sparking) as compared to the 20 of gt and Cho-z. Based on that odds are it’s not a remake but new legend bey IMO.
I hope this release has better parts than the previous random booster
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I hope this release has better parts than the previous random booster

Agreed. We need Rarer parts
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I hope this release has better parts than the previous random booster

Hoping for Bearing or a World Recolor.
Not Corocoro February issue (in January 15th).
It's Corocoro Special February issue which release today.
And lottery will be in Corocoro Special April issue(Feb 27th)
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:40 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Hoping for Bearing or a World Recolor.

Nice new PFP DeltaZakuro
No more mfb remakes TT.
I want to see
*cough cough*
Golden world spriggan or Lucifer za end
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:48 AM)beycrusher12 Wrote: A golden infinite Achilles would be cool

This will be awesome.
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:45 AM)marutti Wrote: Not Corocoro February issue (in January 15th).
Link to the Corocoro Comic SPECIAL February 2021 issue scans plz?
Honestly, I kinda want this booster to just be full on MFB remakes, or just have a separate MFB booster
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Honestly, I kinda want this booster to just be full on MFB remakes, or just have a separate MFB booster

Interesting idea.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:58 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:45 AM)marutti Wrote: Not Corocoro February issue (in January 15th).
Link to the Corocoro Comic SPECIAL February 2021 issue scans plz?

Buy yourself
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%88%A5%E5%86...550&sr=8-1
Can't wait to see
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:59 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:58 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Link to the Corocoro Comic SPECIAL February 2021 issue scans plz?

Buy yourself
Can you hint the prize bey from this
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:37 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:59 AM)marutti Wrote: Buy yourself
Can you hint the prize bey from this
Like many ppl has said there is still 0 info on this RBV
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:45 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:37 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can you hint the prize bey from this
Like many ppl has said there is still 0 info on this RBV
If Marutti has the issue it’s in, he should know something. There’s no harm in asking