[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

Rare Chassis kind of looks blue. Hope it looks more purple IRL because right now it doesn't really match.

Here's a battle between Jet Wyvern. Ar.Js 1D vs Super Hyperion. Xc 1A and King Helios. Zn 1B. It would be super cool if they battled Wyvern against the Limit Break beys too.

Also, that rare 1D with the blue paint for Jet Wyvern looks really, really nice. It's almost reminiscent to the original Wyvern's blue stickers, which fits.
i wonder how soft the rubber on Jet is.
Yikes, that rare chassis is VERY blue. It's a very nice color, but it just doesn't fit Wyvern. I happen to have the rare 1D from the Sparking Triple set, and it's a very nice, deep purple. I'll probably post pictures of it on Jet Wyvern once mine arrives Smile
Yeah. I'll wait until I see it IRL to decide because I'm a huge rare chassis fan (I just feel they add a nice touch) but I dislike the blue on Wyvern quite a bit.

I understand the choice, but OG Wyvern had a baby blue colour.
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:02 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Yikes, that rare chassis is VERY blue. It's a very nice color, but it just doesn't fit Wyvern. I happen to have the rare 1D from the Sparking Triple set, and it's a very nice, deep purple. I'll probably post pictures of it on Jet Wyvern once mine arrives Smile

Your right, Usually for rare stuff, TT doesn't repeat anything. So... Since your purple one was alr purple, they proabably had to have another colour.
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:02 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Yikes, that rare chassis is VERY blue. It's a very nice color, but it just doesn't fit Wyvern. I happen to have the rare 1D from the Sparking Triple set, and it's a very nice, deep purple. I'll probably post pictures of it on Jet Wyvern once mine arrives :)

I think that’s actually one of the main reasons why they didn’t make the 1D chassis itself purple in the first place, we already have a purple variation so they probably thought they’d switch it up and give the chassis a colour that didn’t match Wyvern so that they could make the rare colour different as well.
(Jan. 23, 2021  2:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:02 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Yikes, that rare chassis is VERY blue. It's a very nice color, but it just doesn't fit Wyvern. I happen to have the rare 1D from the Sparking Triple set, and it's a very nice, deep purple. I'll probably post pictures of it on Jet Wyvern once mine arrives Smile

I think that’s actually one of the main reasons why they didn’t make the 1D purple chassis itself purple in the first place, we already have a purple variation so they probably thought they’d switch it up and give the chassis a colour that didn’t match Wyvern so that they could make the rare colour different as well.

Idk why, but that rare blue 1D chassis is now growing on me.
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:13 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  2:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I think that’s actually one of the main reasons why they didn’t make the 1D chassis itself purple in the first place, we already have a purple variation so they probably thought they’d switch it up and give the chassis a colour that didn’t match Wyvern so that they could make the rare colour different as well.

Idk why, but that rare blue 1D chassis is now growing on me.

Me as well. I don’t like it because I think it fits with Wyvern, I like it because it genuinely looks great.
It'll look good on Mirage and Brave. Like REALLY GOOD
Could someone post pics of the Jet Ring disassembled? I want to see how the ratchet gimmick is set up.
Can someone tell me if 2-Balance free spins or not with Jet please?
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:10 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Can someone tell me if 2-Balance free spins or not with Jet please?

2B is free spinning with the jet ring
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:26 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Could someone post pics of the Jet Ring disassembled?  I want to see how the ratchet gimmick is set up.

Ratchet gimmick works using teeth, this can be seen with Rt disk from Wiz Fafnir
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:13 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:10 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Can someone tell me if 2-Balance free spins or not with Jet please?

2B is free spinning with the jet ring
this is poggers
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:24 AM)SCapri Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:26 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Could someone post pics of the Jet Ring disassembled?  I want to see how the ratchet gimmick is set up.

Ratchet gimmick works using teeth, this can be seen with Rt disk from Wiz Fafnir

I know it uses teeth, but I want to see how it's set up.
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:46 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:24 AM)SCapri Wrote: Ratchet gimmick works using teeth, this can be seen with Rt disk from Wiz Fafnir

I know it uses teeth, but I want to see how it's set up.
There are uneven ridges on both ends for the gimmick to work.
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:21 PM)SCapri Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:46 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I know it uses teeth, but I want to see how it's set up.
There are uneven ridges on both ends for the gimmick to work.
I want to see pics of the mechanism disassembled.
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:17 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  3:21 PM)SCapri Wrote: There are uneven ridges on both ends for the gimmick to work.
I want to see pics of the mechanism disassembled.

I think it is similar to ratchet, nothing special
Jet Wyvern is shockingly weak. Poor in defense, poor in burst resistance, poor in stamina, poor in LAD. 
Wait for someone like Papabey to do controlled experiment to see if Jet ring by itself is of any use.