[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

(Jan. 20, 2021  2:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:24 AM)Longinox Wrote: Doesn't like Dimension Dash's attack modes make it just like Zephyr or something?
Why use that when u have like quick’, evolution’, and Xtreme’? Accel’ and assault’ are decent for control, and destroy’ is good for stamina.

Just saying that it's still decent.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:47 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Why use that when u have like quick’, evolution’, and Xtreme’? Accel’ and assault’ are decent for control, and destroy’ is good for stamina.

Just saying that it's still decent.

decent isnt good. If it has use, its good, if it doesnt, its bad. were getting off topic anyways
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:49 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:47 AM)Longinox Wrote: Just saying that it's still decent.

decent isnt good. If it has use, its good, if it doesnt, its bad. were getting off topic anyways

Yeah fair enough, let's just stop.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:49 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:47 AM)Longinox Wrote: Just saying that it's still decent.

Meta-wise, most of the Attack Dash Drivers are useful, and some Balance types like Z and U also have niche usage against certain combos. Japan meta still rotates mostly on heavy stamina/defense LAD and OWD rich combos.

Anyways, getting back on topic, unless Jet will have metal parts (which I highly doubt) to facilitate more weight and defensive capabilities, then the whole booster would be useless in the meta but possibly fun to play with. The Ratchet-esque gimmick will basically screw up its stamina simply because that's what happening with The End and any left spin on Ratchet against same spin. Having it  the capability to spin equalize will also possibly nick more of the stamina it was supposed to steal in the process. Around is nice, but they could've gone with Hurricane or Ratchet to make it worse. 

Aside: I have tons of 1D Chassis in a pile cuz they don't serve much use as 1S. We need more 1S and 4A releases lol and maybe a Single Chassis Balance Type would complete the line. They could've used that instead of 1D. Maybe with the upcoming Metal teethed Drivers, it can solve the issues of some combos prone to Bursting even on Dash Drivers.
(Jan. 20, 2021  3:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:49 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: decent isnt good. If it has use, its good, if it doesnt, its bad. were getting off topic anyways

Meta-wise, most of the Attack Dash Drivers are useful, and some Balance types like Z and U also have niche usage against certain combos. Japan meta still rotates mostly on heavy stamina/defense LAD and OWD rich combos.

Anyways, getting back on topic, unless Jet will have metal parts (which I highly doubt) to facilitate more weight and defensive capabilities, then the whole booster would be useless in the meta but possibly fun to play with. The Ratchet-esque gimmick will basically screw up its stamina simply because that's what happening with The End and any left spin on Ratchet against same spin. Having it  the capability to spin equalize will also possibly nick more of the stamina it was supposed to steal in the process. Around is nice, but they could've gone with Hurricane or Ratchet to make it worse. 

Aside: I have tons of 1D Chassis in a pile cuz they don't serve much use as 1S. We need more 1S and 4A releases lol and maybe a Single Chassis Balance Type would complete the line. They could've used that instead of 1D. Maybe with the upcoming Metal teethed Drivers, it can solve the issues of some combos prone to Bursting even on Dash Drivers.

Metal
Teethed
Drivers?
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:55 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: well looks I'll JUST replace that thing jet has for a driver lol with Atomic and called it a day cause it Doesn't even look fun .

Much like how I've changed my Hollow Deathscyther's stock combo, I'm just gonna do the same thing with Jet Wyvern if Just performs that badly haha.

Though an off-topic question, but I'll ask about it anyway so... what's your new stock combo for Hollow Deathscyther? Coz I'm planning to change mine a bit...especially the disc.

Back to the main topic, I would like to try out the Just driver first before deciding whether to change it or not with Atomic driver from my Cosmo Pegasus (from RBV 21, coz it's colored green). But to be honest, I'm not that really optimistic about Just driver. I think it gets destabilized quick because of its sharp tip. They could have just made it look like Yard driver with a free spinning ball and outer ring.
lol looks like people are going to go with Atomic after all.
(Jan. 20, 2021  4:32 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:55 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Much like how I've changed my Hollow Deathscyther's stock combo, I'm just gonna do the same thing with Jet Wyvern if Just performs that badly haha.

Though an off-topic question, but I'll ask about it anyway so... what's your new stock combo for Hollow Deathscyther? Coz I'm planning to change mine a bit...especially the disc.

Back to the main topic, I would like to try out the Just driver first before deciding whether to change it or not with Atomic driver from my Cosmo Pegasus (from RBV 21, coz it's colored green). But to be honest, I'm not that really optimistic about Just driver. I think it gets destabilized quick because of its sharp tip. They could have just made it look like Yard driver with a free spinning ball and outer ring.

Or Universe with a free-spinning ball.
(Jan. 20, 2021  4:32 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  9:55 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Much like how I've changed my Hollow Deathscyther's stock combo, I'm just gonna do the same thing with Jet Wyvern if Just performs that badly haha.

It's not a competitive combo, but my personal stock combo for Hollow Deathscyther is Hollow Deathscyther. 10A.Pw 4A (though you could also use Jaggy'). 12 and HA' don't work for the Hollow Ring's imbalanced weight and for me anyway, the 10 Disc and the Power Driver (the purple one from RBV23) makes it performs so much better than it's original lacklustre stock combo. Not really great mind you, but it's super fun to use, improves its attack and stamina a bit more and it just feels more appropriate IMO.

Anyways, back on topic. I really think that the Just Driver would've at least benefitted a little more if it had a ball tip instead of a sharp tip. I get what they were going for, they said that the sharp tip is supposed to retreat to the centre faster and whilst that's definitely the case with sharp tips, it really doesn't matter when it'll most likely lose balance really quickly.

Sorry for double-posting, but here's another unboxing of Jet Wyvern.

So in one of his test battles, he battles Curse Deathscyther 8'.Zt' 1S and oh man we get to see how easily the Just Driver loses its balance. And the sad thing is, Curse Deathscyther isn't even a good combo and still managed to outspin it twice.

The Jet Ring, I still have some faith in because it does look like it can absorb hits fairly decently. But the Just Driver, no. I honestly predict that it will go down as one of the worst Drivers in Sparking.

EDIT: Huh? The user deleted their video for some reason...
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

So in one of his test battles, he battles Curse Deathscyther 8'.Zt' 1S and oh man we get to see how easily the Just Driver loses its balance. And the sad thing is, Curse Deathscyther isn't even a good combo and still managed to outspin it twice.

The Jet Ring, I still have some faith in because it does look like it can absorb hits fairly decently. But the Just Driver, no. I honestly predict that it will go down as one of the worst Drivers in Sparking.

Okay as soon as it destabilized it died lol, why did even they pick a Sharp tip if Defense was made for stability and staying still without taking much recoil? And why did they set the free-spinning ring so high up?
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:38 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Okay as soon as it destabilized it died lol, why did even they pick a Sharp tip if Defense was made for stability and staying still without taking much recoil? And why did they set the free-spinning ring so high up?

The sharp tip on the Just Driver is meant to retreat to the centre sooner with little movements, giving the bey more stationary defense and whilst it does head to the centre of the stadium quite quickly, the lack of stability and horrible balance issues isn't worth it.

And the fact that the ring is elevated so high up is what really kills it too, it makes little contact with the stadium floor. Now of course, the Around Disc does hang down a lot so it prevents the free-spinning ring from the Just Driver from making anymore contact but even if we put a thinner Disc or a Double Chassis to make the ring reach, the bey using the Just Driver would be tilted down far too much to maintain its balance
Get ready people for a coincidence in the name. I figured out that Jet Wyvern literally comes from the special move of Valkyrie which is Jet Shoot.
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Get ready people for a coincidence in the name. I figured out that Jet Wyvern literally comes from the special move of Valkyrie which is Jet Shoot.

that has to be a coincidence lol
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:58 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Get ready people for a coincidence in the name. I figured out that Jet Wyvern literally comes from the special move of Valkyrie which is Jet Shoot.

that has to be a coincidence lol

I know right? Like how did no one even know that Jet Wyvern the first part of the name comes from a special move of Valkyire. Now Valkyrie is jealous cause Wyvern took his name
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:58 PM)Pixi Wrote: that has to be a coincidence lol

I know right? Like how did no one even know that Jet Wyvern the first part of the name comes from a special move of Valkyire. Now  Valkyrie is jealous cause Wyvern took his name

valkyrie rn: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdNgKRFHFvnFfoQeGNxs1...A&usqp=CAU]
oh looks like quest has a best friend it's just wonderful lol , jokes aside as expect the driver sucks the ring might be good if it's fun like hollow I'm personally ok with it .
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:03 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know right? Like how did no one even know that Jet Wyvern the first part of the name comes from a special move of Valkyire. Now  Valkyrie is jealous cause Wyvern took his name

valkyrie rn: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdNgKRFHFvnFfoQeGNxs1...A&usqp=CAU]

Well this ain't Valkyrie's time to shine it's Jet Wyvern's time to shine lol
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:03 PM)Pixi Wrote: valkyrie rn: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdNgKRFHFvnFfoQeGNxs1...A&usqp=CAU]

Well this ain't Valkyrie's time to shine it's Jet Wyvern's time to shine lol

haha puns
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:35 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]
IRL pic

Just has the similar color of the Massive Driver that came with the Single Layer Wyvern. Very nice.
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:35 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]
IRL pic

Looking pretty good, but the performance of the Just driver probably won't live up to it.
The chip looks a little weird. I think it would be better if the paint is silver instead of gold.