[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

(Feb. 17, 2021  1:14 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

Yoooo! Those designs are actually pretty damn cool! And the Chip Core being purple and blue is a really nice touch!

If they had went with the middle design, I wouldn't have mind one bit. Of course, I'm very happy with the design we've got but these ones aren't far off haha.
Not gonna lie, I hoped for Hollow Deathscyther to have rubber like that on CrazyAries' Executioner Deathscyther (though it had POM due to the lack of materials).
Got Curse first time around...next Draciel...really dont want to get burned on another "garbage bey" (as my five year old says). Should have sprung for the full set. Guess I'll just wait to see if Hollow ends up as a recolor in a Random Booster for Dynamite.
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:38 AM)F. Howl Wrote: Got Curse first time around...next Draciel...really dont want to get burned on another "garbage bey" (as my five year old says). Should have sprung for the full set. Guess I'll just wait to see if Hollow ends up as a recolor in a Random Booster for Dynamite.

oh hey, fellow dad...yeah my 6 year old and I bought 7 total (first 3, then 4) and got every single bey except Deathscyzer which was the only one we really wanted. 
totally should have just bought the set too....oh well at least we can make the bey with various parts. going to sell the rest to recoop loses on garbage beys lol
(May. 11, 2021  4:07 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  12:38 AM)F. Howl Wrote: Got Curse first time around...next Draciel...really dont want to get burned on another "garbage bey" (as my five year old says). Should have sprung for the full set. Guess I'll just wait to see if Hollow ends up as a recolor in a Random Booster for Dynamite.

oh hey, fellow dad...yeah my 6 year old and I bought 7 total (first 3, then 4) and got every single bey except Deathscyzer which was the only one we really wanted. 
totally should have just bought the set too....oh well at least we can make the bey with various parts. going to sell the rest to recoop loses on garbage beys lol

Ended springing for the full set, and gave my buddy and his boys the duplicates. It was worth it, though. Hollow in unbalance mode has crazy movements. Very entertaining battles.