[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

(Jul. 31, 2020  11:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:46 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Aesthetically, I can see them doing what they did to Prime Apocalypse's design. Now I know Prime Apocalypse doesn't have a Chip, but the design in the centre where the sword details are had a very Chip-esque design. They could do that with Xcalibur, but obviously make the Chip separate and not have the Infinite Lock Gimmick, of course.
I think the should make the center has a X on it instead of square that will be a nice throwback to X2 and X

Just invert the paint on the generic Sparking chip and you've already got an X shape from that. It'd actually be rather reminiscent of what they did with Sieg Xcalibur's God chip, just more filled in.
Xcalibur would be nice to have, and it is a iconic bey.
If this does end up being Xcalibur then I hope we get an Iron’ like seriously, that would be awesome.
(Aug. 09, 2020  11:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If this does end up being Xcalibur then I hope we get an Iron’ like seriously, that would be awesome.
Yea just hope that and a single attack chassis 
That we rarely get
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:59 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Same here, Even though he broke Ragnurak, Shu literally said that if his flare intesifys, Lane can hurt himself", inferencing that Lucifer could break. And I could see Phi returning in January to battle this blader about dark resonance. I have a feeling, sometime in November Lane will battle this blader, and he will break Lucifer. I also feel like this attack will contain the sparking sub-system as with all the other seasons. But that's just a theory.
(Aug. 10, 2020  1:39 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:59 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Same here, Even though he broke Ragnurak, Shu literally said that if his flare intesifys, Lane can hurt himself", inferencing that Lucifer could break. And I could see Phi returning in January to battle this blader about dark resonance. I have a feeling, sometime in November Lane will battle this blader, and he will break Lucifer. I also feel like this attack will contain the sparking sub-system as with all the other seasons. But that's just a theory.
This doesn’t belong to any sub system or special antagonist because when it was first leaked, it was leaked under “legend” just like b-172 (Spriggan), the balance rbv (Achilles) and the defense booster (currently unknown) which means that it will belong to a legendary blader. We have two attack type legendary bladers them being Daigo and Xhaka so this is either Deathscyther, Xcalibur or both.
(Aug. 10, 2020  2:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This doesn’t belong to any sub system or special antagonist because when it was first leaked, it was leaked under “legend” just like b-172 (Spriggan), the balance rbv (Achilles) and the defense booster (currently unknown) which means that it will belong to a legendary blader. We have two attack type legendary bladers them being Daigo and Xhaka so this is either Deathscyther, Xcalibur or both.

I really hope we get both Xcalibur and especially Deathscyther as the prize beys of this RB. I highly doubt it though and is definitely just wishful thinking, as the Death Ring from Death Diabolos (as well as Diabolos and Dragon taking both the letter "D" spots already) prevents Deathscyther from ever being made into an evolution, which is a shame because Deathscyther hasn't upgraded at all since... the God series (and Killer Deathscyther was already one of the worst in that system, so it needs that upgrade IMO).
(Aug. 10, 2020  2:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  1:39 AM)rainy days Wrote: Same here, Even though he broke Ragnurak, Shu literally said that if his flare intesifys, Lane can hurt himself", inferencing that Lucifer could break. And I could see Phi returning in January to battle this blader about dark resonance. I have a feeling, sometime in November Lane will battle this blader, and he will break Lucifer. I also feel like this attack will contain the sparking sub-system as with all the other seasons. But that's just a theory.
This doesn’t belong to any sub system or special antagonist because when it was first leaked, it was leaked under “legend” just like b-172 (Spriggan), the balance rbv (Achilles) and the defense booster (currently unknown) which means that it will belong to a legendary blader. We have two attack type legendary bladers them being Daigo and Xhaka so this is either Deathscyther, Xcalibur or both.

https://prnt.sc/twws1h I find this weird. I mean skip the Superking Triple Booster Set cuz that is released but you will notice some releases no matter what has the tendency to indicate the word "Legend" to identify that this is owned by a Legendary Blader. You look at the October RBV and you see it is a Balance "legend" the prize bey is definitely Achilles now and pretty much owned by Aiga. 

Notice how the rest whether be booster or set does NOT label the phrase "legend" this means that they are just not owned by the current S-ranked bladers. 

So, this RBV just mentions "attack" my clear guess is that this is NOT a Hyperion EV because it does not mention "evolution" NOR Deathsyther, Xcalibur it does not mention "legend" as well. Notice all RBV just titles the prize bey which is the spotlight of the release. I'm believing that this is a final boss bey. That is just gonna wrap up the series according to the anime with the boss release or maybe EV on Feb (I highly doubt it.) 

BUT there's more! I'm not saying that Xcalibur or Deathsyther does not have a chance making into this RBV! Oh no no, I mean they are NOT getting the spotlight. I'm predicting that in order to make this more attractive to ppl to buy. They gotta throw in some evolutions to the current fan-fav lines yk Xcalibur, Phoenix etc...We have Zeus, Xcalibur, Deathsyther, Phoenix, Genesis left (if we take into consideration that Wyvern is going to be in the booster for Jan). They can EASILY throw a Phoenix in or MAYBE even a Deathsyther/Xcalibur/Zeus in the less cooler ones IMO by their gimmicks. We have not seen Phoenix in a while, and I'm sure a lot of ppl like it's gimmick so I see why not throw in maybe 1 or 2 legendary bladers' beys in it to make it more appealing for consumers to buy it yk....

Not only that I feel like how they did in Cho-Z and GT where they released the most rare looking beys. They can replace it by adding rest of the Legendary Bladers' beys in to wrap up everything. I'm assuming Feb is also a RBV since Cho-Z, and GT followed this trend. I'll be honest don't expect the parts to be very very good like Hybird' on Genesis or something no don't. Just don't keep your hopes up and I feel like they are gonna do a bunch of slacking with other beys the way Diabolos got it's unfair treatment with mediocre parts.
(Aug. 10, 2020  4:38 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  2:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This doesn’t belong to any sub system or special antagonist because when it was first leaked, it was leaked under “legend” just like b-172 (Spriggan), the balance rbv (Achilles) and the defense booster (currently unknown) which means that it will belong to a legendary blader. We have two attack type legendary bladers them being Daigo and Xhaka so this is either Deathscyther, Xcalibur or both.

I really hope we get both Xcalibur and especially Deathscyther as the prize beys of this RB. I highly doubt it though and is definitely just wishful thinking, as the Death Ring from Death Diabolos (as well as Diabolos and Dragon taking both the letter "D" spots already) prevents Deathscyther from ever being made into an evolution, which is a shame because Deathscyther hasn't upgraded at all since... the God series (and Killer Deathscyther was already one of the worst in that system, so it needs that upgrade IMO).
While that’s a good point, since chips use double letter abbreviations I think its a good possibility that it could still be Deathscyther....that and the fact that I would be in total denial if it wasn’t LMAO-I’m praying to god that it’s Deathscyther rn. Real talk though, I would love if it was Xcalibur too primarily for the possibility of Iron’ as I said before.

(Aug. 10, 2020  5:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

https://prnt.sc/twws1h I find this weird. I mean skip the Superking Triple Booster Set cuz that is released but you will notice some releases no matter what has the tendency to indicate the word "Legend" to identify that this is owned by a Legendary Blader. You look at the October RBV and you see it is a Balance "legend" the prize bey is definitely Achilles now and pretty much owned by Aiga. 

Notice how the rest whether be booster or set does NOT label the phrase "legend" this means that they are just not owned by the current S-ranked bladers. 

So, this RBV just mentions "attack" my clear guess is that this is NOT a Hyperion EV because it does not mention "evolution" NOR Deathsyther, Xcalibur it does not mention "legend" as well. Notice all RBV just titles the prize bey which is the spotlight of the release. I'm believing that this is a final boss bey. That is just gonna wrap up the series according to the anime with the boss release or maybe EV on Feb (I highly doubt it.) 

BUT there's more! I'm not saying that Xcalibur or Deathsyther does not have a chance making into this RBV! Oh no no, I mean they are NOT getting the spotlight. I'm predicting that in order to make this more attractive to ppl to buy. They gotta throw in some evolutions to the current fan-fav lines yk Xcalibur, Phoenix etc...We have Zeus, Xcalibur, Deathsyther, Phoenix, Genesis left (if we take into consideration that Wyvern is going to be in the booster for Jan). They can EASILY throw a Phoenix in or MAYBE even a Deathsyther/Xcalibur/Zeus in the less cooler ones IMO by their gimmicks. We have not seen Phoenix in a while, and I'm sure a lot of ppl like it's gimmick so I see why not throw in maybe 1 or 2 legendary bladers' beys in it to make it more appealing for consumers to buy it yk....

Not only that I feel like how they did in Cho-Z and GT where they released the most rare looking beys. They can replace it by adding rest of the Legendary Bladers' beys in to wrap up everything. I'm assuming Feb is also a RBV since Cho-Z, and GT followed this trend. I'll be honest don't expect the parts to be very very good like Hybird' on Genesis or something no don't. Just don't keep your hopes up and I feel like they are gonna do a bunch of slacking with other beys the way Diabolos got it's unfair treatment with mediocre parts.
When it was first leaked Marutti said it was labeled as legend attack. Perhaps the info was just lost somewhere along the line. It’s also definitely not a final boss bey as the cast is already full and they are always a starter/booster.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  4:38 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I really hope we get both Xcalibur and especially Deathscyther as the prize beys of this RB. I highly doubt it though and is definitely just wishful thinking, as the Death Ring from Death Diabolos (as well as Diabolos and Dragon taking both the letter "D" spots already) prevents Deathscyther from ever being made into an evolution, which is a shame because Deathscyther hasn't upgraded at all since... the God series (and Killer Deathscyther was already one of the worst in that system, so it needs that upgrade IMO).
While that’s a good point, since chips use double letter abbreviations I think its a good possibility that it could still be Deathscyther....that and the fact that I would be in total denial if it wasn’t LMAO-I’m praying to god that it’s Deathscyther rn. Real talk though, I would love if it was Xcalibur too primarily for the possibility of Iron’ as I said before.

(Aug. 10, 2020  5:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: https://prnt.sc/twws1h I find this weird. I mean skip the Superking Triple Booster Set cuz that is released but you will notice some releases no matter what has the tendency to indicate the word "Legend" to identify that this is owned by a Legendary Blader. You look at the October RBV and you see it is a Balance "legend" the prize bey is definitely Achilles now and pretty much owned by Aiga. 

When it was first leaked Marutti said it was labeled as legend attack. Perhaps the info was just lost somewhere along the line.

it could very well be changed, but I would suggest reading what I said because I am 70% accurate by my point. Obviously I am biased cuz it's my opinion but we are at ep 21 next Friday. Once we hit like the 34-38 episodes in every burst season we tend to see the main antagonist. I can see ep 36 could be this final boss vs Lean or etc...the spotlight will be the final boss' bey being an attack type. All things can change he might have removed it cuz it was prob a mistake. Making Lean the final antagonist seems stupid he acts as an amateur and I feel like he can easily change once Lucifer
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:21 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: While that’s a good point, since chips use double letter abbreviations I think its a good possibility that it could still be Deathscyther....that and the fact that I would be in total denial if it wasn’t LMAO-I’m praying to god that it’s Deathscyther rn. Real talk though, I would love if it was Xcalibur too primarily for the possibility of Iron’ as I said before.

When it was first leaked Marutti said it was labeled as legend attack. Perhaps the info was just lost somewhere along the line.

it could very well be changed, but I would suggest reading what I said because I am 70% accurate by my point. Obviously I am biased cuz it's my opinion but we are at ep 21 next Friday. Once we hit like the 34-38 episodes in every burst season we tend to see the main antagonist. I can see ep 36 could be this final boss vs Lean or etc...the spotlight will be the final boss' bey being an attack type. All things can change he might have removed it cuz it was prob a mistake. Making Lean the final antagonist seems stupid he acts as an amateur and I feel like he can easily change once Lucifer
I know that we typically get the final antagonist bey in December but the releases this season have been ultimately inconsistent and very different than previous seasons. Also sometimes the secondary antagonist bey (final antagonist) is just an evolution to the mid antagonist bey like with legend Spriggan and Spriggan requiem and revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix. This makes sense since we have the “rival final bey form” which is likely the actual final antagonist bey since it is rumoured to be Lucifer and it is releasing in an odd date which also lined up due to the messed up release schedule of the season.

(Aug. 10, 2020  5:31 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:21 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: it could very well be changed, but I would suggest reading what I said because I am 70% accurate by my point. Obviously I am biased cuz it's my opinion but we are at ep 21 next Friday. Once we hit like the 34-38 episodes in every burst season we tend to see the main antagonist. I can see ep 36 could be this final boss vs Lean or etc...the spotlight will be the final boss' bey being an attack type. All things can change he might have removed it cuz it was prob a mistake. Making Lean the final antagonist seems stupid he acts as an amateur and I feel like he can easily change once Lucifer
I know that we typically get the final antagonist bey in December but the releases this season have been ultimately inconsistent and very different than previous seasons. Also sometimes the secondary antagonist bey (final antagonist) is just an evolution to the mid antagonist bey like with legend Spriggan and Spriggan requiem and revive Phoenix and dead Phoenix. This makes sense since we have the “rival final bey form” which is likely the actual final antagonist bey since it is rumoured to be Lucifer and it is releasing in an odd date which also lined up due to the messed up release schedule of the season.

Tbh it would be a shame if the spotlight would be an Xcalibur or a Deathsyther...and not even a final boss bey..I still have a gut feeling Lean is not it being the final boss. Time will tell.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:35 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Tbh it would be a shame if the spotlight would be an Xcalibur or a Deathsyther...and not even a final boss bey..I still have a gut feeling Lean is not it being the final boss. Time will tell.
Personally I would love if it was one of those two but I can see why you would want something a little more new and original.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  4:38 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I really hope we get both Xcalibur and especially Deathscyther as the prize beys of this RB. I highly doubt it though and is definitely just wishful thinking, as the Death Ring from Death Diabolos (as well as Diabolos and Dragon taking both the letter "D" spots already) prevents Deathscyther from ever being made into an evolution, which is a shame because Deathscyther hasn't upgraded at all since... the God series (and Killer Deathscyther was already one of the worst in that system, so it needs that upgrade IMO).

Yeah, an Xcalibur would be cool too and in my opinion, is the most likely one to be the RB prize bey here (if the prize bey is from any returning beys anyway). It would be a great opportunity to release Iron' too.

I'm just hoping we just get both or something. I really wouldn't mind if they just released both a Chip and a Ring for them (whilst the rest of the parts are completely random), I'd be happy to see them back at all.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:35 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Tbh it would be a shame if the spotlight would be an Xcalibur or a Deathsyther...and not even a final boss bey..I still have a gut feeling Lean is not it being the final boss. Time will tell.
Personally I would love if it was one of those two but I can see why you would want something a little more new and original.

Imagine pulling an Apocalypse evolution oh no...please. But I do want a final boss bey as a spotlight with like Deathsyther and potentially other legendary bey also as the secondary and the third prize beys...that would be cool as well.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Personally I would love if it was one of those two but I can see why you would want something a little more new and original.

Imagine pulling an Apocalypse evolution oh no...please. But I do want a final boss bey as a spotlight with like Deathsyther and potentially other legendary bey also as the secondary and the third prize beys...that would be cool as well.

I mean who knows, we could still get a completely original bey with this RB. Unlike the B-177, they never claimed that this release was from a Legendary Bey so there's still a good chance we could get something more original.

I'm just kinda hoping it isn't Apocalypse, because that would feel a bit wasted personally.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Imagine pulling an Apocalypse evolution oh no...please. But I do want a final boss bey as a spotlight with like Deathsyther and potentially other legendary bey also as the secondary and the third prize beys...that would be cool as well.

I mean who knows, we could still get a completely original bey with this RB. Unlike the B-177, they never claimed that this release was from a Legendary Bey so there's still a good chance we could get something more original.

I'm just kinda hoping it isn't Apocalypse, because that would feel a bit wasted personally.
It was a joke, but yeah a final boss a very badass villain that does more than bey breaking will be a nice final antagonist to me...
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Imagine pulling an Apocalypse evolution oh no...please. But I do want a final boss bey as a spotlight with like Deathsyther and potentially other legendary bey also as the secondary and the third prize beys...that would be cool as well.

Yeah an apocalypse wouldn't make sense either since arthur doesn't participate in any wbba official matches but the description does says a legend blader attack bey
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:46 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I mean who knows, we could still get a completely original bey with this RB. Unlike the B-177, they never claimed that this release was from a Legendary Bey so there's still a good chance we could get something more original.

Yeah an apocalypse wouldn't make sense either since arthur doesn't participate in any wbba official matches but the description does says a legend blader attack bey
 description doesnt mentiion legend bey( just letting you know)
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:54 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yeah an apocalypse wouldn't make sense either since arthur doesn't participate in any wbba official matches but the description does says a legend blader attack bey
 description doesnt mentiion legend bey( just letting you know)
Oh really my bad then but i do see some says that this is a legend bey
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:54 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:  description doesnt mentiion legend bey( just letting you know)
Oh really my bad then but i do see some says that this is a legend bey

It was removed by Marutti later on.
(Aug. 10, 2020  2:59 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:57 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Oh really my bad then but i do see some says that this is a legend bey

It was removed by Marutti later on.
No it wasn't marutti someone else says it from Twitter
(Aug. 10, 2020  3:02 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  2:59 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It was removed by Marutti later on.
No it wasn't marutti someone else says it from Twitter

I mean OK, but that doesn't change the point that it was changed that it is not a "legend" RBV Attack.
It’s definitely got to be Xcalius. I say this because I’ve noticed a trend of beys each season. Each season has a max of two beys with the same initial. Because Dragon and Devolos have already been made, I highly doubt this is Doomscizor. My money is on Xcalius