[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

(Jul. 30, 2020  3:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's most likely Daina or Xhaka, no one else really comes that close.

Yup both are so likely daina being fifth Fan favorite character pull in japan while Xcalibur being the big beys that came on a big month (july,December)
(Jul. 30, 2020  3:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's most likely Daina or Xhaka, no one else really comes that close.
I wish it is a new character
I think the main prize bey will be Xcalibur and the secondary prize bey will be Galaxy Pegasus.
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think the main prize bey will be Xcalibur and the secondary prize bey will be Galaxy Pegasus.

Makes sense. They could also technically do Galaxy and Ray as prize beys.
I'm pretty sure if any remakes are in here, they'd be recolors, not a prize bey, unless it's the second prize. That's how it usually goes.
Looking forward to this. Hoping for Kukulcan and Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus as the prizes and a Dead Phoenix Recolor
(Jul. 30, 2020  6:10 PM)4DFury Wrote: Looking forward to this. Hoping for Kukulcan and Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus as the prizes and a Dead Phoenix Recolor

YO. Another Dead Phoenix recolour would be amazing. I'd take another Geist Fafnir, too.
Death Scyther would be VERY cool!

Hoping for a reprint of the Flare base from GT
and also would like to see either Hell Salamander or Dead/Revive Phoenix with a Level Chips Smile
I would love a blue reprint of Flare, that would be dope.

Praying for a new Xcalibur xD
(Jul. 30, 2020  10:16 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: I would love a blue reprint of Flare, that would be dope.

Praying for a new genesis or a recolor
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:49 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think the main prize bey will be Xcalibur and the secondary prize bey will be Galaxy Pegasus.

Makes sense. They could also technically do Galaxy and Ray as prize beys.
Putting Galaxy and ray in this RBV will make the remake set de value A bit and it would't make sense id the releasing the same remake at the same month
(Jul. 30, 2020  10:16 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: I would love a blue reprint of Flare, that would be dope.

I can honestly see Xcalibur being the most likely candidate (if not a new character or an evolution for Hyperion or Valkyrie), since it's one of the most recurring lines in Burst and one of the most iconic.
Looking gorward to the usual Xmas booster present
If the prize is Xcalibur, hopefully the Sparking Chip doesn't look weird. Maybe the Ring could have the Chip built-in to ensure that it looks good and so they can put metal on it in a cohesive way. If this is Deathscyther, I imagine it could have one gimmick on the Smash Attack side and another gimmick on the Upper Attack side. I think that, if it's either one of these Beys, an Attack Type Single Chassis with more weight on one side similar to the Go Weight is very plausible.
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If the prize is Xcalibur, hopefully the Sparking Chip doesn't look weird. Maybe the Ring could have the Chip built-in to ensure that it looks good and so they can put metal on it in a cohesive way. If this is Deathscyther, I imagine it could have one gimmick on the Smash Attack side and another gimmick on the Upper Attack side. I think that, if it's either one of these Beys, an Attack Type Single Chassis with more weight on one side similar to the Go Weight is very plausible.

I have a feeling that we will get a new person altogether as we only know 4 A rank bladers which tbh doesnt make sense for the legends festival
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If the prize is Xcalibur, hopefully the Sparking Chip doesn't look weird. Maybe the Ring could have the Chip built-in to ensure that it looks good and so they can put metal on it in a cohesive way. If this is Deathscyther, I imagine it could have one gimmick on the Smash Attack side and another gimmick on the Upper Attack side. I think that, if it's either one of these Beys, an Attack Type Single Chassis with more weight on one side similar to the Go Weight is very plausible.

I have a feeling that we will get a new person altogether as we only know 4 A rank bladers which tbh doesnt make sense for the legends festival
They probably won’t have enough space for that.
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  11:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I have a feeling that we will get a new person altogether as we only know 4 A rank bladers which tbh doesnt make sense for the legends festival
They probably won’t have enough space for that.

Well with just 4 new bladers( of A rank)  it hardly feels like a festival
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:14 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They probably won’t have enough space for that.

Well with just 4 new bladers( of A rank)  it hardly feels like a festival

Corocoro ruined any chances of that by introducing all of these legendary bladers. Although, as the legends festival goes on it is possible to see new beys.
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:14 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well with just 4 new bladers( of A rank)  it hardly feels like a festival

Corocoro ruined any chances of that by introducing all of these legendary bladers. Although, as the legends festival goes on it is possible to see new beys.

Yep, Hiro Morita knows what he's doing. We might not get as many in the anime due to alot of them being taken out, but it still should be good and full of bladers.

Aesthetically, I can see them doing what they did to Prime Apocalypse's design. Now I know Prime Apocalypse doesn't have a Chip, but the design in the centre where the sword details are had a very Chip-esque design. They could do that with Xcalibur, but obviously make the Chip separate and not have the Infinite Lock Gimmick, of course.
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:46 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Aesthetically, I can see them doing what they did to Prime Apocalypse's design. Now I know Prime Apocalypse doesn't have a Chip, but the design in the centre where the sword details are had a very Chip-esque design. They could do that with Xcalibur, but obviously make the Chip separate and not have the Infinite Lock Gimmick, of course.
I think the should make the center has a X on it instead of square that will be a nice throwback to X2 and X
I feel like they could do sparking amaterios as the prize bey since it's a fan favorite.If it is mabey (get it?) they would put the metal chip core in it too.
I honestly don't want a Hyperion evolution. Like many ppl said I would rather want a new Xcalibur or a Deathsyther.
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:56 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I honestly don't want a Hyperion evolution. Like many ppl said I would rather want a new Xcalibur or a Deathsyther.

How about 2 prize beys, specifically Xcalibur and Deathscyther as prize beys in RBV 23? That would be sick
I think it’s probably an xcalibur

(Aug. 03, 2020  5:51 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:56 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I honestly don't want a Hyperion evolution. Like many ppl said I would rather want a new Xcalibur or a Deathsyther.

How about 2 prize beys, specifically Xcalibur and Deathscyther as prize beys in RBV 23? That would be sick

(Aug. 03, 2020  5:56 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I think it’s probably an xcalibur