[Product]  B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift

(Sep. 14, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  10:03 AM)kai edits Wrote: It does but I want the new Lucifer to have a insane barrier that covers the whole stadium.
Defense types benefit from a smaller perimeter.

It's a joke
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:45 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Defense types benefit from a smaller perimeter.

It's a joke
Oh ok.
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:45 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: It's a joke
Oh ok.

What I want is a better version of bearing since bearing would be a good release with Lucifer. Also I keep breaking bearing drivers lol
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:59 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  11:45 AM)g2_ Wrote: Oh ok.

What I want is a better version of bearing since bearing would be a good release with Lucifer. Also I keep breaking bearing drivers lol

So, Mobius?
Honestly disappointed, I think one lucifer would've been fine but there go our chances for a new wyvern or phoenix.
Imagine a chassis 3D with metal barrier that cuts the opponent in half
(Sep. 14, 2020  1:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Imagine a chassis 3D with metal barrier that cuts the opponent in half

Top it off with quest, the ultimate launcher killer
This might not be lucifer. Lucifer is has a near-100% to get an upgrade but it might be in b-177. I personally hope one of the defense boosters is Phoenix. Imagine Aiga’s reaction in the anime.
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:19 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote: This might not be lucifer. Lucifer is has a near-100% to get an upgrade but it might be in b-177

B-177 is a legend defense bey.
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:19 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote: This might not be lucifer. Lucifer is has a near-100% to get an upgrade but it might be in b-177. I personally hope one of the defense boosters is Phoenix. Imagine Aiga’s reaction in the anime.

In my mind, it would be something like this-
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
*Incoherent rage screaming for 3 minutes*
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:20 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:19 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote: This might not be lucifer. Lucifer is has a near-100% to get an upgrade but it might be in b-177

B-177 is a legend defense bey.

Then Phoenix could be in b-177. It would count as a legend I think
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:19 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote: This might not be lucifer. Lucifer is has a near-100% to get an upgrade but it might be in b-177. I personally hope one of the defense boosters is Phoenix. Imagine Aiga’s reaction in the anime.

In my mind, it would be something like this-
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
*Incoherent rage screaming for 3 minutes*

bruh lol so tru XD
I found out how Genesis could be made. They fuse a single chassis with the ring and chip.
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I found out how Genesis could be made. They fuse a single chassis with the ring and chip.

What about infinity lock?
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:05 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I found out how Genesis could be made. They fuse a single chassis with the ring and chip.

What about infinity lock?

So since the chassis is fused to the layer they can have the mugen lock teeth and make it however they want (it essentially becomes a layer with the single chassis fused to the layer)

What is the source ?
(Sep. 16, 2020  6:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

What is the source ?

How it could be made, not how it would be made. Still nothing mentioned about it being made from the first place in that statement.
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:32 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:30 AM)Marcelo998816 Wrote: According to the manga it would be lucifer
Good, so maybe Lane loses the legends festival. If Im being honest it's probably Valt or Aiga.

Honestly I still think Aiga will win over Lean but really I can be wrong and it could be Valt vs Lean. I really want it to be Valt vs Aiga and see my boi Valt win this one maybe Aiga man they both are just great head on.
What if we have Aiga vs Valt and Lane vs Hyuga? Hyuga’s bey breaks, then Hikaru challenges Lane and his bey breaks, which leads to maybe Aiga, Valt, or Shu beating Lane and Lane upgrading?

(Sep. 16, 2020  6:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

What is the source ?

Yeah as Valtryek Aoi stated it’s was just a little bit of speculation as how the mechanics could work.
(Sep. 18, 2020  9:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if we have Aiga vs Valt and Lane vs Hyuga? Hyuga’s bey breaks, then Hikaru challenges Lane and his bey breaks, which leads to maybe Aiga, Valt, or Shu beating Lane and Lane upgrading?

(Sep. 16, 2020  6:20 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: What is the source ?

Yeah as Valtryek Aoi stated it’s was just a little bit of speculation as how the mechanics could work.

That's a no because both of the ep titles hint towards Aiga vs Lean and Valt vs Hyuga.
We're days away from the next Corocoro issue. I hope the information we will get is not just about the new Hyperion and Helios and Achilles (if TT ever will share some lol), but also about the new Lucifer evo since we all expect that this bey will be released next month and hopefully it will.
What exactly could the new Lucifer have that’s better than the barrier?
(Oct. 12, 2020  10:24 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: What exactly could  the new Lucifer have that’s better than the barrier?

Upgraded barrier I guess
Mobius' or an upgraded driver.
(Oct. 12, 2020  10:24 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: What exactly could  the new Lucifer have that’s better than the barrier?

More Balance!