[Product]  B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift

(Jul. 29, 2020  7:22 PM)marutti Wrote: It says Rival's bey last form and i think Lucifer but not sure and add ?
Hey marruti how do you get this info from it is from the corocoro magazine or from a leak?
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Im guessing its actually Kerbeus. The way they're wording it is like the person will make an unexpected surprise appearance, and they keep anime and manga into account so they know saying Wakiya will make a surprise appearance is just dumb (since hes already in the manga). And Kensuke returning will have a bigger impact than most there since we haven't seen him in a while and he was one of the OG Beigoma Academy Bey Club members.

Still seems to be Wyvern most likely.
I cant wait for my rage longinus to arrive!

I think its gonna be the spriggan because lucifer has already been released

shu has already made an appearance but no spryggan yet and he was training lane!

if people think its lucifer, then it has to be a evolution of it, because lucifer has already been released! if you didnt know it was already released, look at zankye on YT
(Jul. 30, 2020  3:40 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:22 PM)marutti Wrote: It says Rival's bey last form and i think Lucifer but not sure and add ?
Hey marruti how do you get this info from it is from the corocoro magazine or from a leak?

Wholesale store
(Jul. 30, 2020  4:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:10 PM)snoc Wrote: Im guessing its actually Kerbeus. The way they're wording it is like the person will make an unexpected surprise appearance, and they keep anime and manga into account so they know saying Wakiya will make a surprise appearance is just dumb (since hes already in the manga). And Kensuke returning will have a bigger impact than most there since we haven't seen him in a while and he was one of the OG Beigoma Academy Bey Club members.

Still seems to be Wyvern most likely.

Why though?
Oh, last boss bey already??
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:16 PM)NAP Wrote: Oh, last boss bey already??

Is this a last boss?
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  4:01 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Still seems to be Wyvern most likely.

Why though?

Ken hasn't appeared in the manga, period. Wakiya has already been in the manga and has been shown off in a legit position. It's not like Ken's going to be a Legendary Blader.
He still could make appearance. What if he was in Alaska or something and was building up his rank to challenge valt or shu
(Jul. 30, 2020  10:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)snoc Wrote: Why though?

Ken hasn't appeared in the manga, period. Wakiya has already been in the manga and has been shown off in a legit position. It's not like Ken's going to be a Legendary Blader.
Yeah, but the point is that this is supposed to be a surprise appearance. We've seen Wakiya,Phi, and gwyn so those are ruled out.
(Jul. 30, 2020  11:18 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  10:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ken hasn't appeared in the manga, period. Wakiya has already been in the manga and has been shown off in a legit position. It's not like Ken's going to be a Legendary Blader.
Yeah, but the point is that this is supposed to be a surprise appearance. We've seen Wakiya,Phi, and gwyn so those are ruled out.
I think you guys are confused, b-177 thread is for the old rival. This is the rival final form bey.
(Jul. 30, 2020  11:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  11:18 PM)snoc Wrote: Yeah, but the point is that this is supposed to be a surprise appearance. We've seen Wakiya,Phi, and gwyn so those are ruled out.
I think you guys are confused, b-177 thread is for the old rival. This is the rival final form bey.

Oh oops. If this is final form then this is most likely just gonna be Lucifer then.
(Jul. 30, 2020  11:23 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  11:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think you guys are confused, b-177 thread is for the old rival. This is the rival final form bey.

Oh oops. If this is final form then this is most likely just gonna be Lucifer then.

To be fair it doesn’t necessarily have to be Lucifer. Assuming that superking is the final season it could be any rival seeing as they probably would not be getting any more upgrades. That is just my opinion
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:19 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:16 PM)NAP Wrote: Oh, last boss bey already??

Is this a last boss?
Nope the description only says "an upgrade to a rival bey" which could mean Lucifer upgrade but the thing is whose rival is this is it valt aiga Drum or the brothers who knows
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  9:19 PM)snoc Wrote: Is this a last boss?
Nope the description only says "an upgrade to a rival bey" which could mean Lucifer upgrade but the thing is whose rival is this is it valt aiga Drum or the brothers who knows
That could mean all sorts of beys. Gwynn, Xhaka or even Phi. Wakiya is a rival too but he seems to be the b-177 release and Zac and Daigo aren’t exactly the rival characters but the “upgrade” part also suggests it could very well be a Lucifer evolution.
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Nope the description only says "an upgrade to a rival bey" which could mean Lucifer upgrade but the thing is whose rival is this is it valt aiga Drum or the brothers who knows
That could mean all sorts of beys. Gwynn, Xhaka or even Phi. Wakiya is a rival too but he seems to be the b-177 release and Zac and Daigo aren’t exactly the rival characters but the “upgrade” part also suggests it could very well be a Lucifer evolution.

its a Lucifer evolution or genesis I really want genesis or Lucifer both are fine
So Nov 2020 is pretty much the days for Hyperion, Helios and Lucifer to enjoy and have their evolutions...nice to this out of the way and make the best releases IMO for the last. Wyvern seems highly likely to be in Jan 2021 Defense booster, for Attack either Xcalibur or Deathsyther...Thanks for the news.
I was just wondering if this is also releasing in November is there no news for this release yet?
According to the manga it would be lucifer
(Sep. 14, 2020  7:30 AM)Marcelo998816 Wrote: According to the manga it would be lucifer
Good, so maybe Lane loses the legends festival. If Im being honest it's probably Valt or Aiga.
It's not about the festival, it's all I can say for now
I hope this Lucifer has a bigger barrier like takes up the whole stadium(I am just joking). At least this needs like a barrier since Lucifer is a tank and all that stuff
(Sep. 14, 2020  9:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: I hope this Lucifer has a bigger barrier like takes up the whole stadium(I am just joking). At least this needs like a barrier since Lucifer is a tank and all that stuff
The barrier gimmick sucked though.
(Sep. 14, 2020  9:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  9:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: I hope this Lucifer has a bigger barrier like takes up the whole stadium(I am just joking). At least this needs like a barrier since Lucifer is a tank and all that stuff
The barrier gimmick sucked though.
It does but I want the new Lucifer to have a insane barrier that covers the whole stadium.
(Sep. 14, 2020  10:03 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  9:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: The barrier gimmick sucked though.
It does but I want the new Lucifer to have a insane barrier that covers the whole stadium.
Defense types benefit from a smaller perimeter.