[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

I still think that TT would've better put at least some metal in Rings (by example, in golden swords on Burn), even if they had to remove some weight from discs in that case, that would've resulted in better weight distribution => more burst resistance, I even suppose, that Volcano's one would be on par with or at least closer to that of stock Brave/World/Rage (but still wouldn't be enough to make Burn's at least ok)
Wait can you put electric drivers on Helios Volcano and Hyperion Burn or no?
Received the set today, there is a defect in Hyperion ring. One of the latch to hold the chip in place is missing.

TT is having so much quality problems. Price increase 20% each year, but quality dropped 20%. TT must have underpaid the Vietnamese factory badly, keeping all the profits for themselves.

[Image: FKhreEA.jpg]
Hopefully things will get better cause COVID is effecting how well companies can produce good stuff
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:38 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Received the set today, there is a defect in Hyperion ring. One of the latch to hold the chip in place is missing.

TT is having so much quality problems. Price increase 20% each year, but quality dropped 20%. TT must have underpaid the Vietnamese factory badly, keeping all the profits for themselves.

I can agree TT quality is very low. My unite’ has access plastic and the plastic tip is crooked. I hope Tt gets Hyperion under Control because this is the second deflect that I have heard on burn
(Nov. 19, 2020  9:46 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:38 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Received the set today, there is a defect in Hyperion ring. One of the latch to hold the chip in place is missing.

I can agree TT quality is very low. My unite’ has access plastic and the plastic tip is crooked. I hope Tt gets Hyperion under Control because this is the second deflect that I have heard on burn

My Unite' has the same problem, the plastic shaft is crooked Unhappy

Sucks b/c I really like Unite and this is my first Unite'
(Nov. 19, 2020  10:18 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  9:46 PM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: I can agree TT quality is very low. My unite’ has access plastic and the plastic tip is crooked. I hope Tt gets Hyperion under Control because this is the second deflect that I have heard on burn

My Unite' has the same problem, the plastic shaft is crooked Unhappy

Sucks b/c I really like Unite and this is my first Unite'

Same here was pretty disappointed . I fell like it drains the stamina
I watched an unboxing video about the new stadium and I gotta say I’m disappointed
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:04 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I watched an unboxing video about the new stadium and I gotta say I’m disappointed

same here
Hello guys, just wanted to share our Beyblade DX Set Unboxing!
Subscribe to our channel because we will have a BEYBLADE DX SET GIVEAWAY soon! (Details will be posted this November 2020, winner/s will be announced in December)
We will also have a LUCIFER THE END GIVEAWAY and also a VARIANT LUCIFER + GOLD 1D CHASSIS GIVEAWAY! We have 3 Giveaways because 1 is for our Monthly Giveaway and 2 more because me and my son's Birthday Month is in December. Currently we have INFINITE ACHILLES GIVEAWAY (November Giveaway) and you can still join! Just check our channel for the video. The Prize/s will be shipped internationally and in case we cannot ship to your country or the shipping is very expensive, we will give you the amount in your currency equivalent to the Prize's price. Have a nice day everyone!

B-174 BEYBLADE LIMIT BREAK DX SET UNBOXING AND GIVEAWAY UPDATE!

About a year ago, I got my GT triple booster set and on side of the spriggan Chip's locks were missing. The quality has definitely gotten worse.
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:04 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I watched an unboxing video about the new stadium and I gotta say I’m disappointed
Very disappointed

So much hype but performance is extremely lacking

Honestly I would say the only thing good in this set is Xceed', the chips, and the launchers
(Nov. 20, 2020  1:01 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:04 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I watched an unboxing video about the new stadium and I gotta say I’m disappointed
Very disappointed

So much hype but performance is extremely lacking

Honestly I would say the only thing good in this set is Xceed', the chips, and the launchers

Helios Volcano seems solid overall, the Zone'+Z combo seems pretty good, while +X seems garbage. The launchers are nice and the Xceed' is good.
I was actually talking about my disappointment about the new stadium

But there was also some disappointment with the beys and performance
Honestly i have hope Burn could redeem itself similar to Imperial with its burst issues idk how but it seems it issues stem from a combination of its raised locks and its limit break activating to early. Maybe the disc that comes with Lucifer can do something with it since it could adjust it so the limit break activates later. Overall though i really like Helios Volcano and Zone' +Z is just a bearing Re Skin with better burst resistance.
Have any of you any actual experience with the stadium yet?

im glad its bigger overall, im not stoked its tornado ridge is smaller, and the...slopes? are alright i guess.....
but im reserving judgement until i get it.

honestly i would have been happy with a slightly enlarged standard stadium, same tornado ridge, then subdued gimmick stuff just outside the ridge (like the slopes or whatever)
(Nov. 20, 2020  10:03 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Honestly i have hope Burn could redeem itself similar to Imperial with its burst issues idk how but it seems it issues stem from a combination of its raised locks and its limit break activating to early. Maybe the disc that comes with Lucifer can do something with it since it could adjust it so the limit break activates later. Overall though i really like Helios Volcano and Zone' +Z is just a bearing Re Skin with better burst resistance.

Wait so Zone' Z is better than Bearing? I forgot to include that in my list of parts it bought was good

So can I use that with the standard bearing combos? Like 00wall vanguard and paradox?
Maybe Burn Hyperion could perform better against same-spin opponents. Attack Types like Hyperion seem to perform better against same spin opponents.
i have a interesting answer from TT about rule.
Xc, Xc', +X, Zn, Zn', +Z
you can use few of them in 1 Deck but don't use same parts twice in deck. forexample Xc'+Z and Zn'+X in same deck is ◯ but Xc'+X and Zn'+X is x because you use +X 2 times.
During battle you can choose take +Z and +X or not as mode change
i think you can't shift +X and +Z but put on or take it out is mode change TT says.
Why is this set so expensive
(Nov. 22, 2020  11:41 PM)Icoolid Wrote: Why is this set so expensive
Because it comes with two new beys, two metal chips, two extra long sparking string launchers, and a new stadium. Thats a lot of stuff.
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:10 AM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
Because it comes with two new beys, two metal chips, two extra long sparking string launchers, and a new stadium. Thats a lot of stuff.

oh ok that makes sense

by Corona, Sparking beys doesn't have a lot of citculation

Especially Limit Break set and Triple Booster set will increase in the future
(Nov. 21, 2020  10:43 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  10:03 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Honestly i have hope Burn could redeem itself similar to Imperial with its burst issues idk how but it seems it issues stem from a combination of its raised locks and its limit break activating to early. Maybe the disc that comes with Lucifer can do something with it since it could adjust it so the limit break activates later. Overall though i really like Helios Volcano and Zone' +Z is just a bearing Re Skin with better burst resistance.

Wait so Zone' Z is better than Bearing? I forgot to include that in my list of parts it bought was good

So can I use that with the standard bearing combos? Like 00wall vanguard and paradox?

i just went to a tournament and camick had the limit break dx set so me and him determined that zone with the + chip has more lad than xtend+  so possibly a new meta when this set becomes more common
For the quality problems, it could be that they are doing so much layer systems that they don't have enough time to control them, like they are trying to produce TOO much is not controlled well