[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

(Nov. 17, 2020  10:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  10:36 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: How does Zone’+ compare to drivers like Xtend+, bearing, and mobius, in LAD?

I've seen a few videos where Zone'+Z has insane LAD. One of them was Burn Phoenix Wheel Zone'+Z vs Master Longinus Wheel Xtend+, which the Burn Phoenix combo won by a decent margin. I've also seen stock Helios Volcano outspin stock Variant Lucifer, although Mobius paired with 2D can result in some flukes sometimes.

Jus for the sake of proof here’s a vid from Windcloudblader that jus sums up what u said.

https://youtu.be/TJFmZUsCrm4
Helios Volcano is better than Hyperion Burn
a solid evolution is what I meant

that sounds cool I may want that but it seems like I have one already with the 2 beys and 2 launchers and stadium
Yeah Hyperion Burn is a dissapointment.
Now I understand why Valkyrie was able to Burst Hyperion because of the fact it burst both anime and irl
What concerns me is that, if Zone'+Z is actually on par with Xt+ or even better, it'll be an issue since it has really tight dash driver springs making it much harder to burst.
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What concerns me is that, if Zone'+Z is actually on par with Xt+ or even better, it'll be an issue since it has really tight dash driver springs making it much harder to burst.
The outer plate is made of metal AND is free spinning meaning it has really reduced friction even more so than the normal Zone since some of the plastic is blocked off. That being said, it’s knockout resistance could be much lower making it less threatening.
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What concerns me is that, if Zone'+Z is actually on par with Xt+ or even better, it'll be an issue since it has really tight dash driver springs making it much harder to burst.
The outer plate is made of metal meaning it has reduced friction even more so than the normal Zone since some of the plastic is blocked off. That being said, it’s knockout resistance could be much lower making it less threatening.

It has the same problem as B : D?
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The outer plate is made of metal meaning it has reduced friction even more so than the normal Zone since some of the plastic is blocked off. That being said, it’s knockout resistance could be much lower making it less threatening.

It has the same problem as B : D?
Well not necessarily the exact same but similar. Free spinning parts equate to less friction and so do metal parts so if you theoretically combine those two things the friction of the part would be pretty damn low.
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It has the same problem as B : D?
Well not necessarily the exact same but similar. Free spinning parts equate to less friction and so do metal parts so if you theoretically combine those two things the friction of the part would be pretty damn low.

Less friction = good stamina and LAD, but bad KO resistance
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well not necessarily the exact same but similar. Free spinning parts equate to less friction and so do metal parts so if you theoretically combine those two things the friction of the part would be pretty damn low.

Plus, good burst resistance.
From the videos I saw on Zankye's channel Helios Volcano is absolutely better than Hyperion Burn
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Less friction = good stamina and LAD, but bad KO resistance
Plus, good burst resistance.
The difference in burst resistance is pretty marginal between high and low friction drivers.
Hyperion Burn is even worse than Super Hyperion is.
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well not necessarily the exact same but similar. Free spinning parts equate to less friction and so do metal parts so if you theoretically combine those two things the friction of the part would be pretty damn low.

The core part of the driver is plastic while the other area is metal so the theoretical imbalance between friction would limit it to decent stamina kinda like the impact driver. Nonetheless you are right about the LAD.
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyperion Burn is even worse than Super Hyperion is.
Super Hyperion was pretty good though.
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyperion Burn is even worse than Super Hyperion is.
Super Hyperion was pretty good though.

I know that is what Im saying. That Burn is way worse than Super. Meaning Super is alot better
I watched the video at the top of the page and it was so cool when world spriggan left spin mode just hugged the outer ring until it ran out of stamina
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Less friction = good stamina and LAD, but bad KO resistance
The core part of the driver is plastic while the other area is metal so the theoretical imbalance between friction would limit it to decent stamina kinda like the impact driver. Nonetheless you are right about the LAD.

Thank you for reminding me, because Impact was straight garbage. I knew it was because of the fusion of plastic and rubber, but didn't think about how the friction inconsistency would be the more specific problem. Even so, that could possibly explain why Helios has a decent amount of movement at first, probably due to the plastic, then calming down and being an LAD god due to the metal. Idk, I'm just spitting stuff out at this point.
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:38 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The core part of the driver is plastic while the other area is metal so the theoretical imbalance between friction would limit it to decent stamina kinda like the impact driver. Nonetheless you are right about the LAD.

Thank you for reminding me, because Impact was straight garbage. I knew it was because of the fusion of plastic and rubber, but didn't think about how the friction inconsistency would be the more specific problem. Even so, that could possibly explain why Helios has a decent amount of movement at first, probably due to the plastic, then calming down and being an LAD god due to the metal. Idk, I'm just spitting stuff out at this point.
No what your saying makes sense. The thing is, when zone+z leans over onto its metal surface it would speed its spin up in a sudden shock lowering its stamina or throwing it off course but if it was to shift off of the metal plate and solely onto its plastic center then the opposite would happen and the bey would slow down like a break in shock also causing stamina loss, of course its not even closely as bad here as it is with impact since Zone+z actually has good features but it’s a still a prominent factor.
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:27 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Hyperion has 3 major flaws.
1. Raised lock
2. It has some of THE WORST stamina of any beyblade ever
3. The +X attachment makes self KOs incredibly easy
Maybe try using the disk that came with Helios Volcano. It looks more balanced than the one with Hyperion Burn.
(Nov. 19, 2020  7:09 AM)SCapri Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  3:27 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Hyperion has 3 major flaws.
1. Raised lock
2. It has some of THE WORST stamina of any beyblade ever
3. The +X attachment makes self KOs incredibly easy
Maybe try using the disk that came with Helios Volcano. It looks more balanced than the one with Hyperion Burn.

True i rather spam the ou disc on hyperion burn & helios volcano rather than cho if i have it.
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:39 AM)MetalBurst95 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  7:09 AM)SCapri Wrote: Maybe try using the disk that came with Helios Volcano. It looks more balanced than the one with Hyperion Burn.

True i rather spam the ou disc on hyperion burn & helios volcano rather than cho if i have it.

That would also change the position of the limit break, but how is beyond me. I'm having trouble understanding that part.
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  11:39 AM)MetalBurst95 Wrote: True i rather spam the ou disc on hyperion burn & helios volcano rather than cho if i have it.

That would also change the position of the limit break, but how is beyond me. I'm having trouble understanding that part.

The limit break gimmick for the beys stay the same the only factor that will change its activation is the disc. U put cho on hyperion burn it will be active after 1 click, when u put cho on helios volcano it will not be active until it burst.
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:47 PM)MetalBurst95 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That would also change the position of the limit break, but how is beyond me. I'm having trouble understanding that part.

The limit break gimmick for the beys stay the same the only factor that will change its activation is the disc. U put cho on hyperion burn it will be active after 1 click, when u put cho on helios volcano it will not be active until it burst.

I know that part, but other people who were none the wiser caused me to doubt myself.