[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

(Nov. 14, 2020  4:47 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:03 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: So the issue is actually related to Burn Ring (platform for Sparking Chip is placed too low), am I right?

I know it wouldn't be tournament legal but for fun with it at home would it be possible to fix that with sand paper or something?

Yeah, it's actually possible (Kevo did that with Imperial base to make that plastic ledges align with GT chip teeth), but keep in mind that in this case it will be Sparking Chip what you make the mode with, and I'm honestly not sure if that driver-holding ledges on it will have reliable solidity to be used in combos with normal rings and not to break because of possible random (or not that much) hits after this procedure
Can anyone tell me the total weight of this set new in box
Dash arena trash. No one don't want Sparking launchers. Helios only good, but not truly we know. And it's expensive. TT understand what mistake they have done
(Nov. 15, 2020  11:36 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Dash arena trash. No one don't want Sparking launchers. Helios only good, but not truly we know. And it's expensive. TT understand what mistake they have done
I doubt that nobody wants the launchers it’s more like nobody wants to spend 100 to own the launchers. I’ll admit, making this an entire set probably wasn’t the best call and I, for one, am definitely skipping this.
So excited to get my set in!
I hope to see Dash Stadium tournaments!
(Nov. 15, 2020  11:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  11:36 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Даш арена мусор. Никому не нужны пусковые установки Sparking. Гелиос только хорош, но мы не совсем знаем. И это дорого. TT понять, какую ошибку они сделали
Я сомневаюсь, что никому не нужны пусковые установки, скорее, никто не хочет тратить 100 на владение пусковыми установками. Я признаю, что создание всего этого набора, вероятно, было не лучшим решением, и я, например, определенно пропускаю это.

I agree with you. 
I'll wait to the set come to Beyblader(A brazillian beystore). The set looks cool I need the launchers and the stadium, Helios is really good and Hyperion will be for collection sake. I hope the set doesn't come twice the price but I'll get it anyways.
Wow, was Hyperion Burn really that disappointing?I heard that it burst against Glide Ragnaruk.
so from what I've seen Helios volcano is the one that actually upgrade while Hyperion burn is s downgrade to super in some way. and it seems like the burn gimmick although cool but the extra wings apparently tends to break a bit and that extra part is kind of fragile. this set might be frustrating for a lot of people now . now I'm kind of worried about Lucifer the end
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:32 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: so from what I've seen Helios volcano is the one that actually upgrade while Hyperion burn is s downgrade to super in some way.  and it seems like the burn gimmick although cool  but the extra wings apparently tends to break a bit and that extra part is kind of fragile.  this set might be frustrating for a lot of people now . now I'm kind of worried about Lucifer the end
Don’t be, at least not for the same reasons you are worried about burn Hyperion. It’s more so the unique features of Hyperion that are causing problems rather than the entire system itself.
Yeah, because the problem for Hyperion Burn is that a lot of the copies had incorrectly placed screws, apparently. Like how some people who got 10 had 3 to 4 Hyperion's with that problem. Hyperion would still burst without that problem, just not as frequently, like Helios.
Wait a second. so, i need the stadium and launchers(launchers are the main reason im getting this), and Zone'+, HyperionII and HeliosII are all rly good. Should I get the set, or get like A master and a cho-z Achilles or smth? Is this set worth it? I can save like ten bucks if I get a stadium, master, and like Pheonix, but should I get the dx set for the parts?
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is Hyperion Burn that bad!?

i guess
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is Hyperion Burn that bad!?

i guess

Geez I knew it burtsed in the anime but irl it does this..... Just wow
I was thinking this.. I had a feeling they would shine the spotlight on Helios after it was in the dust last time
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:00 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was thinking this.. I had a feeling they would shine the spotlight on Helios after it was in the dust last time

yup
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:00 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I was thinking this.. I had a feeling they would shine the spotlight on Helios after it was in the dust last time

Yeah. Helios was my favorite so I'm glad volcano is an upgrade. (And honestly, I'm a little happy hyperion burn is bad)
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:15 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Yeah. Helios was my favorite so I'm glad volcano is an upgrade. (And honestly, I'm a little happy hyperion burn is bad)

lol. I like helios alot. Hyperion deserves to be bad
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:15 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yeah. Helios was my favorite so I'm glad volcano is an upgrade. (And honestly, I'm a little happy hyperion burn is bad)

lol. I like helios alot. Hyperion deserves to be bad
If EarthHelios wouldn’t like Helios I would be concerned
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:24 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. I like helios alot. Hyperion deserves to be bad
If EarthHelios wouldn’t like Helios I would be concerned

As if that would happen
Hyperion burn has 4 main problems, 1. Cho disk drains it's stamina 2.It's wings reduce the attack and stamina 3. It bursts more then Ragnaruks 4. X chip is trash, it reduces Xceed's speed
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:58 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Shortened Post]

My Japanese is still very limited, but I think in that video he is not talking about the layer raising the teeth (Like Imperial).

He is talking about a problem with his Burn ring, possibly a defect regarding the screws being improperly fastened at the location he pointed. The comments also have people raising concern regarding his claim, with one comment saying 3 out of his 10 purchased Burn ring had the same problem, another comment saying he got 2 out of 4 products with the same problem, and another saying he did not encounter any problems within 10 products.

I'm also curious if this is the cause of the weaker burst resistance, since another beytuber reviewed and said Hyperion Burn's lock to be strong (he gave it 10 points and Helios Volcano 9 points).

Again, my Japanese is still pretty bottom tier, so I'd love if other people can translate and clarify what he is saying in the video. Hopefully my interpretation is wrong and its actually nothing to worry about.

(Nov. 14, 2020  6:29 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:47 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: I know it wouldn't be tournament legal but for fun with it at home would it be possible to fix that with sand paper or something?

Yeah, it's actually possible (Kevo did that with Imperial base to make that plastic ledges align with GT chip teeth), but keep in mind that in this case it will be Sparking Chip what you make the mode with, and I'm honestly not sure if that driver-holding ledges on it will have reliable solidity to be used in combos with normal rings and not to break because of possible random (or not that much) hits after this procedure

I looked back at the video. Not sure if any other beys have this issue but it looks like what these two have said about the screws being incorrectly placed. Here are some pictures of it:

https://imgur.com/a/mJnwcwr

If I'm wrong please let me know.
When is it coming out or did it already?
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:50 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: When is it coming out or did it already?

It came out already