[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

(Aug. 10, 2020  3:04 PM)andowantsfood Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  10:19 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not really it’s just first and super.

death is pretty similar. abyss too just left spin actually
Abyss is 6 sided with 4 dominant sides that are all sloped and packed slight close together not to mention the side of those blades being smooth. That isn’t anything like Super. As for death, it’s slightly  similar in overall shape to Super but that’s where the similarities end. The number of contact points, side view, edges and space between points are all different.
(Aug. 10, 2020  4:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  3:04 PM)andowantsfood Wrote: death is pretty similar. abyss too just left spin actually
Abyss is 6 sided with 4 dominant sides that are all sloped and packed slight close together not to mention the side of those blades being smooth. That isn’t anything like Super. As for death, it’s slightly  similar in overall shape to Super but that’s where the similarities end. The number of contact points, side view, edges and space between points are all different.

Yea you are right actually. May need to get my eyes checked.
The dlc is obviously full on Evolutions. The Corocoro showing Helios being destroyed proves it
Quick question, what does DLC stand for?
(Aug. 19, 2020  6:30 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: The dlc is obviously full on Evolutions. The Corocoro showing [redacted] proves it

Hyperion and Helios getting evolutions is still not 100% proven. I feel like a broken record in this thread. Nothing is proven until an official source confirms it. Also, that's a spoiler, so I advise that you put it in a spoiler tag.

(Aug. 19, 2020  6:37 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Quick question, what does DLC stand for?

DLC is "Downloadable Content" which is a term for video games. It's basically a paid extension for a game. Some Bladers use it as a metaphor for add-ons like the Strike God Chip or the Xtend+ Chip.
(Aug. 19, 2020  6:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2020  6:30 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: The dlc is obviously full on Evolutions. The Corocoro showing [redacted] proves it

Hyperion and Helios getting evolutions is still not 100% proven. I feel like a broken record in this thread. Nothing is proven until an official source confirms it. Also, that's a spoiler, so I advise that you put it in a spoiler tag.

DLC is "Downloadable Content" which is a term for video games. It's basically a paid extension for a game. Some Bladers use it as a metaphor for add-ons like the Strike God Chip or the Xtend+ Chip.

But the were never season protagonists. There’s already a pattern:

Evolution: Valt upgrades to Strike Valtryek but his broken Reboot tip was never repaired. He instead got Ultimate Reboot.

Turbo: Valt AND Aiger evolved Wonder Valtryek and Z Achilles into Turbo Valtryek and Turbo Achilles respectively.

Rise: Dante evolves Ace/ Glyph/ Rock Dragon into Command Dragon.

So the chances that a full on Evolution for Helios and Hyperion are higher than you think if the trend continues

But Shu and Free were never season protagonists. There’s already a pattern:

Evolution: Valt upgrades to Strike Valtryek but his broken Reboot tip was never repaired. He instead got Ultimate Reboot.

Turbo: Valt AND Aiger evolved Wonder Valtryek and Z Achilles into Turbo Valtryek and Turbo Achilles respectively.

Rise: Dante evolves Ace/ Glyph/ Rock Dragon into Command Dragon.

So the chances that a full on Evolution for Helios and Hyperion are higher than you think if the trend continues

I feel like that will get new Rings, and same parts, that's fine for Hyperion. But Helios could use a upgrade, since it isn't that good IRL.
(Aug. 19, 2020  6:57 PM)rainy days Wrote: I feel like that will get new Rings, and same parts, that's fine for Hyperion. But Helios could use a upgrade, since it isn't that good IRL.

So like what happened to Dread Phoenix and Eclipse Genesis where they only replaced the layer?
(Aug. 19, 2020  6:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2020  6:57 PM)rainy days Wrote: I feel like that will get new Rings, and same parts, that's fine for Hyperion. But Helios could use a upgrade, since it isn't that good IRL.

So like what happened to Dread Phoenix and Eclipse Genesis where they only replaced the layer?

exactly. And I believe the same thing should happen to Lucifer.
TitanDragon sure, there's a possibility, but marutti said that the upgrades are probably going to be similar to the Strike God Chip or Xtend+, so full evolutions might still not happen. Even if the chances are decent, it's still not "obvious," and maybe they'll get evolutions in a product that isn't the All in One Set.
I think an upgrade to the drivers is very possible since Xceed and zone have a very similar shape. Mabye it will come with recolors of sparking beys with the driver Upgrade
Or a upgraded layer for helios and hypreion
(Aug. 19, 2020  7:24 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: TitanDragon sure, there's a possibility, but marutti said that the upgrades are probably going to be similar to the Strike God Chip or Xtend+, so full evolutions might still not happen. Even if the chances are decent, it's still not "obvious," and maybe they'll get evolutions in a product that isn't the All in One Set.

I truly see where you’re going with this but this release might be their only move. Cause the only releases after this is the Random Booster with an attack type legend, a defense type legend, and unless they don’t do this miraculously, another random booster with a remake. There aren’t enough releases for them to do an evolution outside of this. And usually evolutions for protagonists come during the time of year this releases. But whatever happens happens
I just hope this new Sparking launcher is durable than the pst one
(Aug. 20, 2020  12:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I just hope this new Sparking launcher is durable than the pst one

Same. I have 3 right spin ones (2 red and 1 from Lucifer) And all 3 are busted
(Aug. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2020  12:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I just hope this new Sparking launcher is durable than the pst one

Same. I have 3 right spin ones (2 red and 1 from Lucifer) And all 3 are busted

Curious if you guys are speaking about the 'lock-up' issue where the string gets stuck? You're in luck if so. While it happens a lot with the sparking launchers, it is easily fixed.
(Aug. 21, 2020  12:45 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Same. I have 3 right spin ones (2 red and 1 from Lucifer) And all 3 are busted

Curious if you guys are speaking about the 'lock-up' issue where the string gets stuck? You're in luck if so. While it happens a lot with the sparking launchers, it is easily fixed.

Can confirm, after fixing one such launcher myself. The string itself broke a while later, but that's sort of its own problem.

(Aug. 19, 2020  7:24 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: TitanDragon sure, there's a possibility, but marutti said that the upgrades are probably going to be similar to the Strike God Chip or Xtend+, so full evolutions might still not happen. Even if the chances are decent, it's still not "obvious," and maybe they'll get evolutions in a product that isn't the All in One Set.

This is rather sensible actually, given that Xceed and Zone both have these unusual holes on their free-spinning bases. We could easily be looking at Xceed+ and Zone+ here.
Let's give this thread a bump.

Hyperion and Helios have completely NEW 'Rings' and 'Superking chips', which also come with a Metal Chip Core. No news on the Chassis or Driver.

Needless to say, the designs look incredible. This new Hyperion has to be my favourite looking design in all of Sparking.

Looks like I'll be buying this set ha.
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:19 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Let's give this thread a bump.

Hyperion and Helios have completely NEW 'Rings' and 'Superking chips', which also come with a Metal Chip Core. No news on the Chassis or Driver.

Needless to say, the designs look incredible. This new Hyperion has to be my favourite looking design in all of Sparking.

Are you saying that you have the pictures? If so could you possibly PM them to me? I am aware that the corocoro releases tomorrow so it'll probably be shown on here tomorrow, but I know your online so. . .

Do you have pictures or proof?
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Do you have pictures or proof?

I have the photos. Peeps in Discord can verify it.
Is there anything else for this set, besides the upgrades for Helios and Hyperion? Or are they the only two beys in this set?
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:33 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Is there anything else for this set, besides the upgrades for Helios and Hyperion? Or are they the only two beys in this set?

New Stadium and launchers iirc.
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:31 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Do you have pictures or proof?

How do I find you on Discord?
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:31 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Do you have pictures or proof?

Show us please
(Sep. 14, 2020  5:00 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  4:31 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: I have the photos. Peeps in Discord can verify it.
Show us please

it's too risky to be sharing leaks before the corocoro is released now so wait till they officially come out first plus they may show it during the TT live stream.