[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

(Jul. 31, 2020  5:07 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:02 PM)snoc Wrote: Yeah, idk what they were thinking, beys cant move around due to all weird modeling on it, and all the battles are just in the center. Your are being a bit harsh, but like, what is up with this stadium? now I REALLY  want this to be a seperate release, so we get a good stadium in this set........

Hi man! Yeah, maybe i was too rude but this time i couldn't resist from roasting Takara-Tomy.

lol, you occasionally get the urge. Anyways if this doesnt have Extend+ and Zone+ or something like that, I dont see any reason to get this set.
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:09 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:07 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi man! Yeah, maybe i was too rude but this time i couldn't resist from roasting Takara-Tomy.

lol, you occasionally get the urge. Anyways if this doesnt have Extend+ and Zone+ or something like that, I dont see any reason to get this set.

100% agree, let's skip this!
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:07 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:02 PM)snoc Wrote: Yeah, idk what they were thinking, beys cant move around due to all weird modeling on it, and all the battles are just in the center. Your are being a bit harsh, but like, what is up with this stadium? now I REALLY  want this to be a seperate release, so we get a good stadium in this set........

Hi man! Yeah, maybe i was too rude but this time i couldn't resist from roasting Takara-Tomy.

Well luckily its not the only release for November

(Jul. 31, 2020  5:10 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:09 PM)snoc Wrote: lol, you occasionally get the urge. Anyways if this doesnt have Extend+ and Zone+ or something like that, I dont see any reason to get this set.

100% agree, let's skip this!

Unless any new news comes out, that's my plan lol. Im guessing it'll just have some recolor bey with the stadium along with a couple sparking launchers.
Sure, hope at least they'll not modify beyblades' design in order to perform well in that thing.
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:13 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Sure, hope at least they'll not modify beyblades' design in order to perform well in that thing.

Those tips would be monstrosities
Every blader's nightmare hahaha! That Xceed+ and Zone+ story is kinda worrying though.
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:20 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Every blader's nightmare hahaha! That Xceed+ and Zone+ story is kinda worrying though.

Story? If you mean by modifying them to fit the stadium, they would just....I dont wanna think about it.
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:22 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:20 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Every blader's nightmare hahaha! That Xceed+ and Zone+ story is kinda worrying though.

Story? If you mean by modifying them to fit the stadium, they would just....I dont wanna think about it.

Exactly, i mean why those new parts will be released in the All-in-1 set with THAT "stadium"? Hope i'm wrong. Like, heavily wrong. We're talking about upgrading drivers, again i hope it's just a coincidence. Anyways, speaking about innovations and parts TT has gone through every possible possibility: from single piece layers to 4 parts teethless layers, discs became core discs with frames then kinda gimmicky discs like Sting/Zenith/Hurricane and a few others, eventually became chassis with teeth... I don't know if they wanna drastically changing drivers as we know them into something unknown. At this point, TT should just put an end to burst beys. I can't really wonder what new features they could come up with in the future.
(Jul. 29, 2020  6:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: To be released in November of 2020.
Credit goes to marutti for the information.
DLC Upgrades for Hyperion and Helios, a new stadium, and two sparking launchers CONFIRMED in this set.
Picture of the stadium (Click to View)

That's a fire stadium bro
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:00 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Xceed+ lmao

That's hilarious ahah!
I watched the new WBBA video like 8 times today.
The new stadium is so cool! It's definitely going to shake things up if it becomes the new G4 standard stadium.

The bigger area of play in this new 2-player stadium could bring about a wider range of driver choices in decks.

Hy, Ig', and Br are already pretty popular but I see them working well here too.
Unpopular choices like T' or Zt' could see a resurgence. It certainly be interesting to see how U' or Mr' would perform here.
Even gimmicky tips like Qs could become viable with the larger play area.

Looks like the Superking season is still heating up! Looking forward to all the upcoming releases.

Its probably going to be similar to the Union Sword for Achilles. Like an extra layer of armor for Helios and an extra layer of a sword shape for Hyperion. Honestly, this would be probably be the likely option, since a Zone and Xceed+ sounds weird.
(Jul. 31, 2020  8:58 PM)rainy days Wrote:

Its probably going to be similar to the Union Sword for Achilles. Like an extra layer of armor for Helios and an extra layer of a sword shape for Hyperion. Honestly, this would be probably be the likely option, since a Zone and Xceed+ sounds weird.

It's really not likely we're getting new rings as the dlc. It's much more likely to be driver upgrades. There's no possible way for there to have the union sword gimmick.
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:47 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:22 PM)snoc Wrote: Story? If you mean by modifying them to fit the stadium, they would just....I dont wanna think about it.

Exactly, i mean why those new parts will be released in the All-in-1 set with THAT "stadium"? Hope i'm wrong. Like, heavily wrong. We're talking about upgrading drivers, again i hope it's just a coincidence. Anyways, speaking about innovations and parts TT has gone through every possible possibility: from single piece layers to 4 parts teethless layers, discs became core discs with frames then kinda gimmicky discs like Sting/Zenith/Hurricane and a few others, eventually became chassis with teeth... I don't know if they wanna drastically changing drivers as we know them into something unknown. At this point, TT should just put an end to burst beys. I can't really wonder what new features they could come up with in the future.

I think this is actually just for the new set up for battles, the deck one. Looks like this set might actually be specifically for that. Either way though I dont see how you can be excited for thats stadium lol.
This stadium is pretty cool. I hope that the dlc is just for the rings though. Any upgrade to the drivers like Xtend+ might stop Xceed and Zone from being free spin?
The stadium looks sort of awesome. It reminds me of a shrunken version of the Big Bey Stadium, which is a fantastic stadium.
I'll give my rankings on the set here I guess (from what we know so far. So I'll cover the stadium,launchers, and possible dlc)
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:09 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  8:58 PM)rainy days Wrote: Its probably going to be similar to the Union Sword for Achilles. Like an extra layer of armor for Helios and an extra layer of a sword shape for Hyperion. Honestly, this would be probably be the likely option, since a Zone and Xceed+ sounds weird.

It's really not likely we're getting new rings as the dlc.  It's much more likely to be driver upgrades.  There's no possible way for there to have the union sword gimmick.

I never said new layers, I basically said layer molds, one that fits Helios and one that fits Hyperion. I highly doubt that there would be an upgrade to the 2 protagonist beys on(or) only the drivers.
I see the beyblades getting new super rings. Like Hyper Hyperion And Crown Helios
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:18 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: I see the beyblades getting new super rings. Like Hyper Hyperion And Crown Helios

I don't think Hyper or Crown are very likely. Hyper Hyperion sounds like an echo and Curse already took the spot for C. If they are new Rings, which I doubt, They'd probably be called something like Ultra and Luminary. I think the upgrades are just going to be for Xceed and Zone because the molds for the spinning parts are identical.
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:18 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: I see the beyblades getting new super rings. Like Hyper Hyperion And Crown Helios

I don't think Hyper or Crown are very likely. Hyper Hyperion sounds like an echo and Curse already took the spot for C. If they are new Rings, which I doubt, They'd probably be called something like Ultra and Luminary. I think the upgrades are just going to be for Xceed and Zone because the molds for the spinning parts are identical.

Well its King Helios, so wouldn't it immediately go to something higher than King? Like how Super would hypothetically go from Super to Ultra, maybe King would go to something like Monarch (in this case Monarch will be representing emperor, but we cant directly use it cause forneus)
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

That does makes sense considering that everyone will not get this set so it would not make sense for the beys to change that drastically. However, there is a way around this, and it would be to include recolors of the new super rings and drivers with in a random booster, So, we could get new super rings and drivers
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:39 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  6:47 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Exactly, i mean why those new parts will be released in the All-in-1 set with THAT "stadium"? Hope i'm wrong. Like, heavily wrong. We're talking about upgrading drivers, again i hope it's just a coincidence. Anyways, speaking about innovations and parts TT has gone through every possible possibility: from single piece layers to 4 parts teethless layers, discs became core discs with frames then kinda gimmicky discs like Sting/Zenith/Hurricane and a few others, eventually became chassis with teeth... I don't know if they wanna drastically changing drivers as we know them into something unknown. At this point, TT should just put an end to burst beys. I can't really wonder what new features they could come up with in the future.

I think this is actually just for the new set up for battles, the deck one. Looks like this set might actually be specifically for that. Either way though I dont see how you can be excited for thats stadium lol.

I'm not excited for the new stadium, at all XD
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:55 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  10:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I don't think Hyper or Crown are very likely. Hyper Hyperion sounds like an echo and Curse already took the spot for C. If they are new Rings, which I doubt, They'd probably be called something like Ultra and Luminary. I think the upgrades are just going to be for Xceed and Zone because the molds for the spinning parts are identical.

Well its King Helios, so wouldn't it immediately go to something higher than King? Like how Super would hypothetically go from Super to Ultra, maybe King would go to something like Monarch (in this case Monarch will be representing emperor, but we cant directly use it cause forneus)

The difficulty I had with naming Helios is that most words with a connection to royalty would have the same abbreviation as existing Rings or have been taken by previous Beyblades. A luminary is a person who inspires or influences others, with an alternative meaning being a natural light source, so it fits perfectly with the light-based theme that Hyperion, Helios, and Lucifer have.