[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

(Aug. 30, 2020  2:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:29 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Credit to one and only Zankye for the information

[Image: Ego-4CjWoAAAzP-?format=jpg&name=small]
"[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Ubuntu, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]I was reading TT's financial report that was recently posted and explains something that makes a ton of sense."[/font]
[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Ubuntu, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/english/rel..._03_en.pdf[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Ubuntu, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]"i[/font][font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Ubuntu, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]n regards to the part where it says "the timing release of some products changed", would pretty much answer officially why Infinite Achilles only comes out later while World Spriggan is in September, it for sure seems like it was going to be reversed considering the anime appearance of them." [/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Ubuntu, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]- Zankye via Twitter (https://twitter.com/Zankye/status/1299920726204575744)[/font]

This came from Takara Tomy's FY2019 report and apparently it does confirm now the reason behind Achilles' late release.

While it does explain the reason behind the late release,  the way TT said it "THE TIMING OF RELEASE OF SOME PRODUCTS HAS BEEN CHANGED" really caught my attention.
We all expect for now that Infinite Achilles will be released as the prize bey for RBV 22, but I'm pretty sure there's a difference between "THE TIMING OF RELEASE" and "THE PATTERN OR STYLE OF RELEASE". Considering all this, I'm still wondering if Infinite Achilles is indeed going to be released as the prize bey or TT will go the other way and surprise us by releasing it as a booster still and put another prize bey instead in RBV 22. What do you think guys?
Well maybe Rbv 22 was planned to release on the same month as World Spriggan? It would explain why an Rbv that is not releasing in February is being released on its own since that has never happened before.
Marutti said Spriggan is originally slated to be released September while Achilles was via TBS but then Covid thing happened and somewhat affected the production. That's why they had to choose between Spriggan and Achilles on which one's gonna be moved in October. They chose Achilles. So Achilles is apparently going to be the prize bey.

But I do wonder is if Achilles was really supposed to be released first before Spriggan, shouldn't the production of Spriggan be the one affected instead of Achilles? But yeah stuff really happens and it's dissapointing that it did because of covid
So basically what we all have guessed (marrutti included) is that achilles was meant to be released in September or late August (As a booster) but due to covid 19 affecting a lot of peoples income they decided it to be a random booster or something and switched spriggan in place of achilles so as to earn more as people will be less inclined to buy a random booster. It was a smart business decision as spriggan is their most popular product and placing it in a random booster would plain stupid given the circumstances
(Aug. 30, 2020  4:43 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: So basically what we all have guessed (marrutti included) is that achilles was meant to be released in September or late August (As a booster) but due to covid 19 affecting a lot of peoples income they decided it to be a random booster or something and switched spriggan in place of achilles so as to earn more as people will be less inclined to buy a random booster.  It was a smart business decision as spriggan is their most popular product and placing it in a random booster would plain stupid given the circumstances

It's just a sad fact that with everything happened the covid stuff, Achilles took the fall and will be released in a way it's not supposed to be released. Takara Tomy never planned to release such legend beys like Spriggan and Achilles in another way than as boosters but they had to make a choice. Although they could really alter their release schedule and pattern if they really wanted to stick to the plan. 

I mean, technically, they already deviated from their release pattern by releasing Triple Booster Set only in August. What's stopping them to do so again in October right..when they just release Achilles as a booster and put another prize bey for RBV 22

But since marutti already said that RBV 22 prize bey is going to be a balance type, it all points now to none other than Infinite Achilles, sadly.
(Aug. 30, 2020  5:28 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  4:43 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: So basically what we all have guessed (marrutti included) is that achilles was meant to be released in September or late August (As a booster) but due to covid 19 affecting a lot of peoples income they decided it to be a random booster or something and switched spriggan in place of achilles so as to earn more as people will be less inclined to buy a random booster.  It was a smart business decision as spriggan is their most popular product and placing it in a random booster would plain stupid given the circumstances

It's just a sad fact that with everything happened the covid stuff, Achilles took the fall and will be released in a way it's not supposed to be released. Takara Tomy never planned to release such legend beys like Spriggan and Achilles in another way than as boosters but they had to make a choice. Although they could really alter their release schedule and pattern if they really wanted to stick to the plan. 

I mean, technically, they already deviated from their release pattern by releasing Triple Booster Set only in August. What's stopping them to do so again in October right..when they just release Achilles as a booster and put another prize bey for RBV 22

But since marutti already said that RBV 22 prize bey is going to be a balance type, it all points now to none other than Infinite Achilles, sadly.
I mean the only other beys that would qualify are Gaianon, Nepstrius (both of which were last seen in Season 1), Cognite (Last seen in Season 2), Regulus (had a cameo in the manga but really?!), Salamander (Last seen in Season 3), Hades (destroyed in Season 3), and Joker (Rarely seen in Season 4). But none of them are legends, have any popularity, beys used by important people, and don’t have good power. Of course it’s Achilles
(Aug. 30, 2020  5:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  5:28 PM)matmat30 Wrote: It's just a sad fact that with everything happened the covid stuff, Achilles took the fall and will be released in a way it's not supposed to be released. Takara Tomy never planned to release such legend beys like Spriggan and Achilles in another way than as boosters but they had to make a choice. Although they could really alter their release schedule and pattern if they really wanted to stick to the plan. 

I mean the only other beys that would qualify are Gaianon, Nepstrius (both of which were last seen in Season 1), Cognite (Last seen in Season 2), Regulus (had a cameo in the manga but really?!), Salamander (Last seen in Season 3), Hades (destroyed in Season 3), and Joker (Rarely seen in Season 4). But none of them are legends, have any popularity, beys used by important people, and don’t have good power. Of course it’s Achilles

Maybe a purely new random balance type sparking bey? ..a new sparking balance ring that's not in anime (like for example Tact and Naked) with old or improved old parts then maybe one of its random beys has the other gimmick of Achilles? Thhen the actual Infinite Achilles released as a booster.

I think this is possible, but I could be wrong of course since that's just my speculation and I'm not really sure if marutti said that the prize bey for RBV 22 will be a "legend balance type" because what I know is he only said "balance type prize bey" without the word "legend" in it
(Aug. 30, 2020  6:24 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  5:58 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I mean the only other beys that would qualify are Gaianon, Nepstrius (both of which were last seen in Season 1), Cognite (Last seen in Season 2), Regulus (had a cameo in the manga but really?!), Salamander (Last seen in Season 3), Hades (destroyed in Season 3), and Joker (Rarely seen in Season 4). But none of them are legends, have any popularity, beys used by important people, and don’t have good power. Of course it’s Achilles

Maybe a purely new random balance type sparking bey? ..a new sparking balance ring that's not in anime (like for example Tact and Naked) with old or improved old parts then maybe one of its random beys has the other gimmick of Achilles? Thhen the actual Infinite Achilles released as a booster.

I think this is possible, but I could be wrong of course since that's just my speculation and I'm not really sure if marutti said that the prize bey for RBV 22 will be a "legend balance type" because what I know is he only said "balance type prize bey" without the word "legend" in it
Rbv 22 did have legend in its title. Pretty much all the leaked products from the triple booster to the defense booster had legend in their names save for the all in one set and the December rbv.
(Aug. 30, 2020  6:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  6:24 PM)matmat30 Wrote: Maybe a purely new random balance type sparking bey? ..a new sparking balance ring that's not in anime (like for example Tact and Naked) with old or improved old parts then maybe one of its random beys has the other gimmick of Achilles? Thhen the actual Infinite Achilles released as a booster.

Rbv 22 did have legend in its title. Pretty much all the leaked products from the triple booster to the defense booster had legend in their names save for the all in one set and the December rbv.
Does that mean that the defense booster might have Wvyron, Phoenix, or Genesis since they are the only defense types owned by legends to get released?
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:23 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  6:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Rbv 22 did have legend in its title. Pretty much all the leaked products from the triple booster to the defense booster had legend in their names save for the all in one set and the December rbv.
Does that mean that the defense booster might have Wvyron, Phoenix, or Genesis since they are the only defense types owned by legends to get released?
Let’s please try not to discuss that in this thread but to answer your question-yes, that does mean it will likely contain one of those three.
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:25 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:23 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Does that mean that the defense booster might have Wvyron, Phoenix, or Genesis since they are the only defense types owned by legends to get released?
Let’s please try not to discuss that in this thread but to answer your question-yes, that does mean it will likely contain one of those three.

Is there already a thread where I can discuss it with you
so ummm....any news on the full list of this random booster? ie all beys and parts....
well i guess not, it would have been posted by now.

ok next question : when abouts do you think we will see the full list? or at least pictures of all the beys?
(Sep. 01, 2020  12:30 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: so ummm....any news on the full list of this random booster? ie all beys and parts....

ok next question : when abouts do you think we will see the full list? or at least pictures of all the beys?

We’ll likely get silhouettes when World Spriggan releases. I doubt we will get photos before then.
I think this could be a remake prize bey maybe Evil Befowl or Plastic genaration Dranzer
(Sep. 01, 2020  12:33 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  12:30 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: so ummm....any news on the full list of this random booster? ie all beys and parts....

We’ll likely get silhouettes when World Spriggan releases. I doubt we will get photos before then.
If the corocoro releases before World we could get official images first
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:16 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I think this could be a remake prize bey maybe Evil Befowl or Plastic genaration Dranzer

I would like that although I think that that would be a secondary prize like L-drago and Pegasus
Is the virus the reason why we havent gotten a random layer booster yet?
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:26 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Is the virus the reason why we havent gotten a random layer booster yet?
No, because of the whole chassis system they can’t really make random layers.
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  12:33 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: We’ll likely get silhouettes when World Spriggan releases. I doubt we will get photos before then.
If the corocoro releases before World we could get official images first

Totally agree. Plus, I hope they don't put the silhouettes of RBV beys inside World Spriggan box in the paper because it would be kinda silly if TT would show the official photos of RBV 22 set via corocoro on 15th and show their silhouettes inside Spriggan box with the paper on 19th.
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:26 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Is the virus the reason why we havent gotten a random layer booster yet?

It technically could: some layers are compatible with LR ones. I didn't expect there to be a year with random boosters but no layers. If we ever got one it would be like this: a few Sparking layers, chips, mini chips and if you got a L chip but R base, you kept it until you got a base that connects with the chip.
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
They can just put single chassis.
(Sep. 02, 2020  8:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No, because of the whole chassis system they can’t really make random layers.
They can just put single chassis.
Well that wouldn’t really make sense since we barely have any single chassis and it would therefore overall limit what you get which =bad sales in a nutshell.

(Sep. 02, 2020  7:08 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  6:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No, because of the whole chassis system they can’t really make random layers.

It technically could: some layers are compatible with LR ones. I didn't expect there to be a year with random boosters but no layers. If we ever got one it would be like this: a few Sparking layers, chips, mini chips and if you got a L chip but R base, you kept it until you got a base that connects with the chip.
I was primarily referring to the fact that the double chassis is a disk/layer combination that prevents them from being released in random layer collections which would mean only the single chassis parts would be in the rlcs not to mention the fact that we only have 2 single chassis to begin with. It also wouldn’t make very much sense if all layer components released weren’t legible to be included in random boosters (particularly the double chassis) because the entire array of existing layer components should be legible to be included in random boosters but because they simply can’t make the entire array available it’s really not all that special.
I would be down for a random chassis volume (maybe then we could get more single chassis and I can use a single chassis on Infinite)
Apparently the Achilles with the infinite shield will be on a black color while the red one will be on red color this is a leak btw (I've not seen the pic myself)
(Sep. 07, 2020  12:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Apparently the Achilles with the infinite shield will be on a black color while the red one will be on red color this is a leak btw (I've not seen the pic myself)

So the pictures are out there. I hope we will be able to see these soon. This will be hype.
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  9:29 PM)Tsukii Wrote: Same thing like this happened with Rage Longinus as well and it wasnt that big of a deal

Nah, Rage appeared at like the end of May and wad released end of June. This would be like the end of August to whenever in October, which makes little sense.

(Sep. 07, 2020  12:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Apparently the Achilles with the infinite shield will be on a black  color while the red one will be on red color this is a leak btw (I've not seen the pic myself)

So are you saying there will be two Achilles in the booster, 1 with each attachment (infinite sword or infinite shield) ?
(Sep. 07, 2020  1:10 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2020  10:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, Rage appeared at like the end of May and wad released end of June. This would be like the end of August to whenever in October, which makes little sense.

(Sep. 07, 2020  12:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Apparently the Achilles with the infinite shield will be on a black  color while the red one will be on red color this is a leak btw (I've not seen the pic myself)

So are you saying there will be two Achilles in the booster, 1 with each attachment (infinite sword or infinite shield) ?

Most probably, under the assumption that Infinite Achilles will be released in the random booster instead of a normal booster. The Sword and Shield attachments can only go with Infinite Achilles, so it won't be too far-fetched to expect that Achilles as the prize Bey Layer will be released with a recolor in the same RBV (as most RBVs did with some exceptions) to accommodate for having both attachments present in the same set. Or they can do a Chouzetsu and one of the attachments would be released like a separate add-on similar to Xtend+ Chip with a launcher and grip.