[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

It says the Sword and Shield accessories are not only available with the Achilles Beys. Maybe some of these Beys of this Ranboo would also include a sword or shield.
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  8:50 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Which website will sell infinite Achilles?
Ebay I guess.

(Oct. 13, 2020  8:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Best case scenario is they're also a little wider, I guess.
I doubt it.

I preordered the sword one there from Reliable Japan last month
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It says the Sword and Shield accessories are not only available with the Achilles Beys. Maybe some of these Beys of this Ranboo would also include a sword or shield.
That's super Intresting.
The Corocoro pictures are just the renders of the normal Achilles with Sword, and the black recolor with Shield moving around. Nothing too special.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It says the Sword and Shield accessories are not only available with the Achilles Beys. Maybe some of these Beys of this Ranboo would also include a sword or shield.

No, I know the beys that come with the booster, and there’s a black infinite Achilles bey with the sheild and the red one with the sword. The rest are just recolors and remakes.
Where can I see this Corocoro picture?
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:26 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Where can I see this Corocoro picture?
beyblade.news instagram.
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:22 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

No, I know the beys that come with the booster, and there’s a black infinite Achilles bey with the sheild and the red one with the sword. The rest are just recolors and remakes.

"スベシャルパーツは交换可能で、ランブーのアキレス以外ベイにも、スペシャルパーツが入っていることがある。"
Translation: Special parts are interchangeable, and special parts may be included in beys other than Achilles in Ramboo.
This description is under the pic of Sword and Shield, so the special parts here stands for them.
(Oct. 14, 2020  6:03 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  3:22 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No, I know the beys that come with the booster, and there’s a black infinite Achilles bey with the sheild and the red one with the sword. The rest are just recolors and remakes.

"スベシャルパーツは交换可能で、ランブーのアキレス以外ベイにも、スペシャルパーツが入っていることがある。"
Translation: Special parts are interchangeable, and special parts may be included in beys other than Achilles in Ramboo.
This description is under the pic of Sword and Shield, so the special parts here stands for them.
Wait does that mean the achilles aren’t guaranteed to come with the shield or sword, and that they may be in the other boosters instead.
I heard that Infinite Shield on the other Achilles combo is going to be 7 Loop 1D
Images are now on the Takara Tomy mall site.
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:22 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Images are now on the Takara Tomy mall site.

Sadly the site seems to be down
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:22 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Images are now on the Takara Tomy mall site.

Sadly the site seems to be down

Yes it does, too bad.
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:25 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Sadly the site seems to be down

Yes it does, too bad.
Here are the pictures. https://instagram.com/drawbeyblade_980?i...1iofp5j1qa
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:25 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes it does, too bad.
Here are the pictures. https://instagram.com/drawbeyblade_980?i...1iofp5j1qa

I knew the purple bey was ace dragon(2)!
[Image: 71O9isbQiUL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71B%2BLQGafmL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]

Out of stock at TT Mall
looks like Hell Salamander has painted Ωuter disk.
Me when I see that Achilles is not out yet: Dame da na
Ace Dragon probably has Wheel. It feels so weird getting Achilles just now, since we have seen it in the anime 2 months ago.
It also looks like hades has 1' maybe.
looks like Dragoon has something with Expand, not sure what the disk is tho.
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: looks like Dragoon has something with Expand, not sure what the disk is tho.

It's 2.
Layers and disks:
Infinite Achilles Sword Dimension' 1B
Infinite Achilles Shield Loop 1D
Hell Salamander Outer ?? (it looks like a wide driver like Universe or Charge)
Dead Hades 1' ?? (given the color of high blow' is also a sort of red or orange, I think it could come on the Hades)
Super Satan 6 ?? 1S
Ace Dragon II Wheel ?? Gen
Dragoon V 2Expand ??
Driger V 0 ?? (Could have the yellow high Jaggy', but it could be on another bey)
I hope we alteast get new drivers. The Discs are meh, except Wheel.