[Product]  B-172 Booster World Spriggan.U' 2B

It seem like in order to unlock the 2B chassis you have to push those two small plastic tabs on the metal down and twist it.
Anyways, the layers of the old beyblades will have old gimmicks
Valkyrie had three blades
Ragnaruk had spread out stemina wings
Spriggan had dual spin and can change mode in the center
Longinus had metal dragon top of the speared blades
Fafnir had rubbers to absorb spinning
Satan had rollers for defence
Achilles had split in two rings to make two modes
Dragon had evolution awakening system
My theroy was right
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Anyways, the layers of the old beyblades will have old gimmicks
My theroy was right

It’s as if the beys are getting inspiration from two generations down (well for mirage and rage 3 but 2 if you don’t count GT)
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Anyways, the layers of the old beyblades will have old gimmicks
My theroy was right

Whoa!! And, if Phoenix is released, it may have armor? Xcalibur... a sword? Deathscyther... a scythe? Wyvern... free-spinning? Now that you cracked this code, nothing is surprising anymore. You’re a genius!

Except, Leopard. He probably spits instead of bites. Expect Beat Kukulcan like gimmick except with a rubber tongue that lubricates itself.
My theroy was right

Interesting... we can now make better inferences. It also makes sense because Infinite Achilles has a union-like gimmick, where you can take the blue blade parts off.
I didn't see the Takara website part descriptions on here yet:

Spriggan

Giant spriggan motif to protect treasure. Sparking that can be deformed and attached to either the left or right ring

World

By turning it inside out, it can be transformed into either left or right rotation, and it is a balanced type rotating ring equipped with a "burst lock" that will not burst when it receives a stronger impact.

(I am guessing it is a Master style layer as I can't think of a way to turn it "inside out")

2B

Balance type dual rotation double chassis that can switch between attack mode of fixed blade and defense mode of free rotating blade by ring. (Ability value is attack mode)
So we kinda know everything about this bey. Got it
(Aug. 14, 2020  2:56 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:13 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Anyways, the layers of the old  beyblades will have old gimmicks
My theroy was right

Whoa!! And, if Phoenix is released, it may have armor? Xcalibur... a sword? Deathscyther... a scythe? Wyvern... free-spinning? Now that you cracked this code, nothing is surprising anymore. You’re a genius!

Except, Leopard. He probably spits instead of bites. Expect Beat Kukulcan like gimmick except with a rubber tongue that lubricates itself.

For some reason, this made me laugh out loud.
(Aug. 18, 2020  5:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What colour is Unite' (plastic and rubber)?
The plastic is a crimson red while the rubber is seemingly gold.
(Aug. 18, 2020  5:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  5:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What colour is Unite' (plastic and rubber)?
The plastic is a crimson red while the rubber is seemingly gold.

That's cooler than the red-and-white Unite!
I'd have taken any Unite' anyways, but gold rubber? That just sounds awesome.
IDK, Zeta' or a new driver would be cool
(Aug. 21, 2020  2:52 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: IDK, Zeta' or a new driver would be cool

We've already known what the full combo of World Spriggan is for a while, and it has a Unite' with red plastic and golden rubber.
(Aug. 22, 2020  6:55 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  2:52 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: IDK, Zeta' or a new driver would be cool

We've already known what the full combo of World Spriggan is for a while, and it has a Unite' with red plastic and golden rubber.

We kind of guessed. People weren't expecting Unite', but wasn't surprised when it actually was revealed.
I remember seeing a post awhile back Predicting that the new spriggen would have no rubber and it looks like he was correct!
I doubt gold will look better than white. I still think the white rubber on Unite is better and on right spin this thing will pop out more! but I'm not complaining still it's cool.
After a long absence from the WBO and Beyblade in general, I went on Amazon just now and saw World Spriggan available for order. As good looking and gimmicky as it is, I don’t think that I’ll be buying this one. I just don’t think it’s worth it from a competitive standpoint. Unite’ has some better alternatives for KO defense, 2B and World seem iffy, making the Spriggan chip the only part that looks like a top tier part to me. It just doesn’t live up to its predecessors in my opinion. Then again I’ve got a very bad sense of judgement when it comes to this sort of thing, so my previous statements may be entirely incorrect.
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:00 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: After a long absence from the WBO and Beyblade in general, I went on Amazon just now and saw World Spriggan available for order. As good looking and gimmicky as it is, I don’t think that I’ll be buying this one. I just don’t think it’s worth it from a competitive standpoint. Unite’ has some better alternatives for KO defense, 2B and World seem iffy, making the Spriggan chip the only part that looks like a top tier part to me. It just doesn’t live up to its predecessors in my opinion. Then again I’ve got a very bad sense of judgement when it comes to this sort of thing, so my previous statements may be entirely incorrect.

I digress. World looks great for stamina and defense, and 2B also looks great for stamina and defense. Unite’ is also good for KO defense, being one of the best for KO defense IMO. This stock combo could likely counter a Rage combo, as Unite’ could take hits and dish them back out. This will likely live up to its predecessors and probably be better, due to how the Sparking system works.
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:00 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: After a long absence from the WBO and Beyblade in general, I went on Amazon just now and saw World Spriggan available for order. As good looking and gimmicky as it is, I don’t think that I’ll be buying this one. I just don’t think it’s worth it from a competitive standpoint. Unite’ has some better alternatives for KO defense, 2B and World seem iffy, making the Spriggan chip the only part that looks like a top tier part to me. It just doesn’t live up to its predecessors in my opinion. Then again I’ve got a very bad sense of judgement when it comes to this sort of thing, so my previous statements may be entirely incorrect.

I digress. World looks great for stamina and defense, and 2B also looks great for stamina and defense. Unite’ is also good for KO defense, being one of the best for KO defense IMO. This stock combo could likely counter a Rage combo, as Unite’ could take hits and dish them back out. This will likely live up to its predecessors and probably be better, due to how the Sparking system works.

Even with this being the case, I’m going to be waiting on test results before making my decision.
World Spriggan does seem like a left Master with better burst resistance. Maybe World Spriggan Xtend+ 2S would be good?
(Aug. 24, 2020  3:37 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: World Spriggan does seem like a left Master with better burst resistance. Maybe World Spriggan Xtend+ 2S would be good?

2B might actually better due to its shape, making it better for stamina than 2S. Gonna have to wait to find out though.
(Aug. 24, 2020  3:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  3:37 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: World Spriggan does seem like a left Master with better burst resistance. Maybe World Spriggan Xtend+ 2S would be good?

2B might actually better due to its shape, making it better for stamina than 2S. Gonna have to wait to find out though.

Agree. Plus, 2B also has a free spinning gimmick based on the translation I saw from others so it's a match made from heaven.
(Aug. 24, 2020  4:16 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  3:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: 2B might actually better due to its shape, making it better for stamina than 2S. Gonna have to wait to find out though.

Agree. Plus, 2B also has a free spinning gimmick based on the translation I saw from others so it's a match made from heaven.
Maybe 2A since it has a pretty smooth perimeter.
(Aug. 24, 2020  5:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  4:16 PM)matmat30 Wrote: Agree. Plus, 2B also has a free spinning gimmick based on the translation I saw from others so it's a match made from heaven.
Maybe 2A since it has a pretty smooth perimeter.

Yes, 2A...or maybe 2B 🤷🏻‍♂️