[Product]  B-172 Booster World Spriggan.U' 2B

(Aug. 09, 2020  2:38 AM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:35 AM)Tsukii Wrote: Interesting.So something similliar to how Free decided to upgrade Geist Fafnir into Sparking bey,right?

Yep, that would make the most sense, but we'll have to see.
What’s up GT_Fan Smile
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:44 AM)Yalldodo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:38 AM)GT_fan Wrote: Yep, that would make the most sense, but we'll have to see.
What’s up GT_Fan Smile

Hi Smile, do you have any thoughts on World Spriggan?
Not sure how I feel about this blade in terms of looks.. yikes😬
I have a feeling that we will get achilles late september
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:53 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I have a feeling that we will get achilles late september

Doesn't go in line with the schedule: one balance booster in september and one RB in october that has a balance type legendary blader prize bey
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:55 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:53 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I have a feeling that we will get achilles late september

Doesn't go in line with the schedule: one balance booster in september and one RB in october that has a balance type legendary blader prize bey

Well we all thought that this release is achilles but it turned out to be spriggan. ik it may not be true but i fell that well get it early
I only hope one thing that the world ring doesn't break the meta like lord and requiem did. Personally in terms of design this Spriggan looks better than lord because the red is more dominant
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:30 AM)GT_fan Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:26 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Personally, all the leaked product descriptions made here in WBO (B-172 will be Sept, B-173 in October, B-174 in November etc.), I still take them all with a grain of salt. For instance, b-172, 173, 174 and so forth are obvious because of the number sequence, but it doesn't mean it also confirms the release month of each. Takara Tomy revealing Spriggan in August 12th via Corocoro is already a sign of possible disproof of all the product descriptions' expected release month. Remember, from the past 2 seasons (Cho-Z and GT), TT released 2 products every August. Maybe this time they just separated the release of August booster and Triple Booster Set  and not revealing anything about August booster last July 15th for marketing purposes. 

Plus, I don't really think it's a good marketing strategy for TT to reveal a bey that they will release 2 months from now. TT usually reveals their upcoming beys in a certain month that will be either released within the month they revealed it or next month. So if you'd ask me, It really makes no sense to reveal a bey way too early if they're just gonna say that it will be released 2 months or 3 months. That's ridiculous.

It is weird but they did show off Brave Valkyrie and Curse Satan early on in the anime before they were released. Also this is a possibility but what if Aiga initially shows up with Union Achilles, but then it breaks or he's unsatisfied with the performance and then he uses sparking Achilles.

TT showed off Brave and Curse early before the anime release because their release date is a month away. Plus, Sparking episode 1 started April 3rd, which is the release month both Brave and Curse. That's why it makes sense.
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:13 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:30 AM)GT_fan Wrote: It is weird but they did show off Brave Valkyrie and Curse Satan early on in the anime before they were released. Also this is a possibility but what if Aiga initially shows up with Union Achilles, but then it breaks or he's unsatisfied with the performance and then he uses sparking Achilles.

TT showed off Brave and Curse early before the anime release because their release date is a month away. Plus, Sparking episode 1 started April 3rd, which is the release month both Brave and Curse. That's why it makes sense.

Yeah that's why I was thinking aiga will have union Achilles when he shows up and get the sparking Achilles later on to make more sense.
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: well to be honest what else the can do on spriggan gimmicks they pretty much give it what made it popular which came with both legend and requiem ,  aside from spriggan make more than diabolos .  theirs something my fiance said to me once which I'm starting to think she was right . and that was she think they probably wanted to make spriggan a flipable ring cause of spriggan having to completely different face referring to legend and requiem , but the decided to go with master diabolos to test the water to see how it performs ,and this is most likely how they'll do their dual spin bey going forward

You are right on "testing the waters" has a possibility, but I think the dual layer without swapping could have been awesome if they found a way to not have to disassemble entirely or something like that, it's just like cold water being the releases that close
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:31 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  2:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: well to be honest what else the can do on spriggan gimmicks they pretty much give it what made it popular which came with both legend and requiem ,  aside from spriggan make more than diabolos .  theirs something my fiance said to me once which I'm starting to think she was right . and that was she think they probably wanted to make spriggan a flipable ring cause of spriggan having to completely different face referring to legend and requiem , but the decided to go with master diabolos to test the water to see how it performs ,and this is most likely how they'll do their dual spin bey going forward

You are right on "testing the waters" has a possibility, but I think the dual layer without swapping could have been awesome if they found a way to not have to disassemble entirely or something like that, it's just like cold water being the releases that close
you make fair point about it . i do agree it's a shame that it seems their dropping the way the do dual spin and are going with the flipping dual spin style instead for seemingly for all dual spin in the future
I genuinely hope they make this Spriggan garbage

Well not garbage as In trash, but I mean B tier
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:56 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I genuinely hope they make this Spriggan garbage

Beymen.
(Aug. 09, 2020  3:56 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I genuinely hope they make this Spriggan garbage

Judging by the shape, this definitely won’t be garbage. I don’t really see how this could be bad. Maybe not top tier but I definitely think World is going to have use for sure.
You know what I like about this Spriggan it'll probably not dominate like Lord. Left Spin seems to be trash, right spin looks like in excels in right spin equalizer bey. Possibly outclassing Lord, Master already outclasses Lord in Left, World is gonna probably outclass it in right spin. Also World has the word Lord in it, ironic.
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: You know what I like about this Spriggan it'll probably not dominate like Lord. Left Spin seems to be trash, right spin looks like in excels in right spin equalizer bey. Possibly outclassing Lord, Master already outclasses Lord in Left, World is gonna probably outclass it in right spin. Also World has the word Lord in it, ironic.

Why do you think left'll be trash? Because of the way it works it's just a mirror of its right spin form.
Also, I'm absolutely blown away by the fact that it's Spriggan. Considering Achilles is in the anime in the next few episodes, that's actually pretty weird. I honestly dont know what the future holds.

(Aug. 09, 2020  5:14 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: You know what I like about this Spriggan it'll probably not dominate like Lord. Left Spin seems to be trash, right spin looks like in excels in right spin equalizer bey. Possibly outclassing Lord, Master already outclasses Lord in Left, World is gonna probably outclass it in right spin. Also World has the word Lord in it, ironic.

Why do you think left'll be trash?  Because of the way it works it's just a mirror of its right spin form.
It looks like it'll have too much recoil for defense, just like right spin Master.
(Aug. 07, 2020  9:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Really though it gives me Spriggan vibes more, though that could just be the angle.

Called it.

Looks rather neat actually, and seeing that classic S insignia in its center is just sweet. It looks so smooth, though I can't really get a good enough angle at its edges to tell how it might perform. Most Spriggans have been good though, so I have hope for it.

So you don't want to see the progression of the metagame? Rage is a pretty big threat, and if more counters to it aren't created, there will be very little diversity in the metagame. Something that is blatantly missing from Sparking at the moment is a Ring that can take hits well in both Same-Spin and Opposite-Spin matches, and World might just be the Ring that does that since I'm not sure if I should trust that the Defense Beys that are coming up will truly be great tanks judging by TT's current track record.
Anyone notice that right spin world looks like Sr and left spin world look like ls Idk it just a neat throwback lo the god series where spriggan dominate color is red
Guys, we also gotta talk about World Spriggan's possible driver, not just the World ring. What do you think the driver of World is? which previous/old driver would fit World Spriggan in terms of stock combo? Not to mention, we also gotta talk about its chassis as well and what it could possibly look like
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:59 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Guys, we also gotta talk about World Spriggan's possible driver, not just the World ring. What do you think the driver of World is which previous/old driver would fit World Spriggan in terms of stock combo? Not to mention, we also gotta talk about its chassis as well and what it would look like in your opinion
I would like Unite'
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/st...4560022528
World spriggan
Tip: 5g left and right rotation + right attack & left defense
Ring: 14.4g reversible
Chassi: 45.3g Attack defense Endurance Full capacity raising
Driver: 7.2g Example

Wack translation but if this weren't allowed in wbo ill be deleting this massage and credit goes to originalzankye for finding this info
(Aug. 09, 2020  6:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/st...4560022528
World spriggan

Wack translation but if this weren't allowed in wbo ill be deleting this massage and credit goes to originalzankye for finding this info
Seems like the new beys would exceed 70 grams.
(Aug. 09, 2020  6:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/st...4560022528
World spriggan

So it likely has a double chassis then... Oh c’mon takara tomy.