[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 23, 2020  8:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  1:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ok, either they made Dragon awaken during the battle for effect and it’s not natural or it’s a temporary awakening because there’s no way tempest is made in a way where it can potentially awaken in ONE battle.

Why not? My Imperial passed through its first stage in one battle. Why can't Tempest do the same?
That’s unheard of to me.
Lol there's like zero chance the awakening is permanent.
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:33 AM)Limetka Wrote: Lol there's like zero chance the awakening is permanent.
I agree
marutti can u help clear the problem of if the awakening on tempest dragon is permanent?
The awakening isn't permanent it's just a mode that activates when a wing is pressed and can be easly restarted, they wouldn't make a gimmick that would be locked with few battles.
I think that wave could have a gimmick where when the driver wobbles the ridges (right next to the small point) twist and go upwards (so like a dimension that is better at changing modes)
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:33 AM)Limetka Wrote: Lol there's like zero chance the awakening is permanent.
I doubt that it isn't permanent, Imperial's gimmick was permanent, and that layer was big enough to include a reset mechanism. Sparking layers are even smaller than the GT ones, so there's even less of a chance that they'd be able to fit a reset ability.

(Jul. 23, 2020  2:02 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: The awakening isn't permanent it's just a mode that activates when a wing is pressed and can be easly restarted, they wouldn't make a gimmick that would be locked with few battles.
Except they already have. Imperial Dragon II Ig' has a similar gimmick in the layer, and that couldn't be reverted either.

I would like to remind everyone that you shouldn't spread misinformation. We don't know for certain that Tempest's awakening is permanent, but given that its previous iteration (Imperial) has permanent awakening, it's best to assume that this will also be permanent unless proven otherwise.

Edit: If Tempest's awakening feature could be reverted, they would've shown it during the TT showcase video.
(Jul. 23, 2020  8:32 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
I doubt that it isn't permanent, Imperial's gimmick was permanent, and that layer was big enough to include a reset mechanism. Sparking layers are even smaller than the GT ones, so there's even less of a chance that they'd be able to fit a reset ability.

(Jul. 23, 2020  2:02 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: The awakening isn't permanent it's just a mode that activates when a wing is pressed and can be easly restarted, they wouldn't make a gimmick that would be locked with few battles.
Except they already have. Imperial Dragon II Ig' has a similar gimmick in the layer, and that couldn't be reverted either.

I would like to remind everyone that you shouldn't spread misinformation. We don't know for certain that Tempest's awakening is permanent, but given that its previous iteration (Imperial) has permanent awakening, it's best to assume that this will also be permanent unless proven otherwise.

Edit: If Tempest's awakening feature could be reverted, they would've shown it during the TT showcase video.
While we are all still unsure they could make a clink in/click out system in the ring to change forms.

Also in the video for imperial Dragon they never showed them physically changing the forms and instead edited the video to show us each form whereas in the triple booster video they manually awakened the bey implying imperial is not meant to be pushed into its awakened forms while they don’t discourage that with the Tempest ring which means it may not be permanent. Imperial Dragon also didn’t change forms in a single battle in its respective video.
The fact that they call the Awakened form a 'Mode' implies that the awakening gimmick is not permanent... IMO
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  8:32 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I doubt that it isn't permanent, Imperial's gimmick was permanent, and that layer was big enough to include a reset mechanism. Sparking layers are even smaller than the GT ones, so there's even less of a chance that they'd be able to fit a reset ability.

While we are all still unsure they could make a clink in/click out system in the ring to change forms.

Also in the video for imperial Dragon they never showed them physically changing the forms and instead edited the video to show us each form whereas in the triple booster video they manually awakened the bey implying imperial is not meant to be pushed into its awakened forms while they don’t discourage that with the Tempest ring which means it may not be permanent. Imperial Dragon also didn’t change forms in a single battle in its respective video.

I don't know how else to spell it out for you Zeutron so I'm just going to stop trying.
All will be clear in 2 weeks when we get tempest dragon. I'm just assuming that it is permanent based on imperial. Maybe this is wrong but looking at all info we have it seems as if the "awakeninng" is permanent
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: While we are all still unsure they could make a clink in/click out system in the ring to change forms.

I don't know how else to spell it out for you Zeutron so I'm just going to stop trying.
I’m just just doing a small bit of speculation. You don’t have to take it all that seriously.
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:06 PM)NAP Wrote: The fact that they call the Awakened form a 'Mode' implies that the awakening gimmick is not permanent... IMO

Implication is not the same as confirmation, especially since "awakening" implies a permanent change itself. Let's wait for more info instead of jumping the shark.
For those who wasn't seen the anime click off
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: For those who wasn't seen the anime click off

no 
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:26 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: For those who wasn't seen the anime click off

no 
Bro isnt it
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:26 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: no 
Bro isnt it
its okay it is in the next episode ( the thing that u are talking about)
Yeah it was my bad and apparently it has 4 modes or so the third stage has a double bound gimmick to huh

Source https://www.beyblade.jp/character/drum/ Thanks to HakaishinLDrago too for the translation
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  9:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: While we are all still unsure they could make a clink in/click out system in the ring to change forms.

Ok so here’s something interesting from the new sparking episode and the preview for the next episode, read if you want
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  5:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I don't know how else to spell it out for you Zeutron so I'm just going to stop trying.
Ok so here’s something interesting from the new sparking episode and the preview for the next episode, read if you want

What I think, is that Drum isn't one of the main characters this season and thus has a limited amount of screentime. They still have to show off all of Dragon's gimmicks though, so the awakening progression is going to be accelerated in order to fit within the time constraint.

In other news, I'm a fan of Cm and hope it'll succeed where Charge failed (mainly, the wide base makes it scrape the tornado ridge when trying to stall).
I know its been pretty overshadowed with all the new leaks that have come out, but do you guys think Tempest will have competitive potential?
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:56 PM)snoc Wrote: I know its been pretty overshadowed with all the new leaks that have come out, but do you guys think Tempest will have competitive potential?

Depends. The shape looks really squareish shaped without the wings popped out. Even with the wings popped out I think it’s probably outclassed. We will have to see though, but I say 50/50 for being competitive.
(Aug. 04, 2020  4:56 PM)snoc Wrote: I know its been pretty overshadowed with all the new leaks that have come out, but do you guys think Tempest will have competitive potential?

I could see Tempest being viable in a balance type build given it's shape, but 'Charge' isn't seen in many competitive combos that I've noticed. Being that ChargeM will be heavier this time around should help a bit. With that, I'd guess it's overall weight will be stock Tempest's best attribute, but it'll probably need a combo to be top tier.

I think the Tempest ring has a lot of potential. Keep a look out on it
It’s a possibility. Once it releases we will be able to find out how good it performs and we’ll get a better look at its side view too which is a fairly important   factor that you usually can’t see best until the product releases.