[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 17, 2020  4:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  12:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's  70 dollars on ebay, someone knows a better place to buy?

Wait for sometime and then get it on amazon.co.jp
Thanks i think i'll wait for setember
Folks I am going to have to delete all the messages referencing this pointless bickering over where Zankye gets his information. You did this to yourselves. Get back on thread topic or stop posting in this thread.
Tempest Dragon will be awaken mode from bound mode by Attack. Not shoot power
(Jul. 20, 2020  5:08 AM)marutti Wrote: Tempest Dragon will be awaken mode from bound mode by Attack. Not shoot power
So it just like imperial
Hoping this comes with some kind of tool to return it to its bound form.
When some attack hit to tempest dragon, it'll be awaken mode it says
So I guess one of my predictions was sorta right then since it awakens by getting hit hard (although my prediction was that it would unleash a crazy bound when awakening). Nice to know it isn’t permanent.
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So I guess one of my predictions was sorta right then since it awakens by getting hit hard (although my prediction is was that it would unleash a crazy bound when awakening). Nice to know it isn’t permanent.
it is permanent isnt it?

(Jul. 20, 2020  5:56 AM)marutti Wrote: When some attack hit to tempest dragon, it'll be awaken mode it says

is it permanent
?
So basically when it battles got hit it will turn into the awaken mode (maybe not permanent)
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:39 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  6:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So I guess one of my predictions was sorta right then since it awakens by getting hit hard (although my prediction is was that it would unleash a crazy bound when awakening). Nice to know it isn’t permanent.
it is permanent isnt it?

(Jul. 20, 2020  5:56 AM)marutti Wrote: When some attack hit to tempest dragon, it'll be awaken mode it says

is it permanent
?

I don't think it's permanent
There's no confirmation that it's not permanent, so let's not spread misinformation. For now, until proven otherwise, I think it's safe to assume that it will be permanent like Imperial.
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:29 AM)BladerGem Wrote: There's no confirmation that it's not permanent, so let's not spread misinformation. For now, until proven otherwise, I think it's safe to assume that it will be permanent like Imperial.
Imperial Dragons awakening technically isn’t permanent because it comes with a tool that can be used to change it back to its normal and bound mode so maybe it’s the same with this.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  7:29 AM)BladerGem Wrote: There's no confirmation that it's not permanent, so let's not spread misinformation. For now, until proven otherwise, I think it's safe to assume that it will be permanent like Imperial.
Imperial Dragons awakening technically isn’t permanent because it comes with a tool that can be used to change it back to its normal and bound mode so maybe it’s the same with this.

Did it came with a tool? I don't remember that being a thing.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Imperial Dragons awakening technically isn’t permanent because it comes with a tool that can be used to change it back to its normal and bound mode so maybe it’s the same with this.

I think he means tool which trade battery?
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Imperial Dragons awakening technically isn’t permanent because it comes with a tool that can be used to change it back to its normal and bound mode so maybe it’s the same with this.

Yes, I still have mine. It wasn’t advertised very heavily so many people disregard it but it is stylized on the box as well.

(Jul. 20, 2020  8:16 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Did it came with a tool? I don't remember that being a thing.

I think he means tool which trade battery?
Is that what that was? I could swear you could pull imperial back into its other modes with the tool.
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Did it came with a tool? I don't remember that being a thing.
Yes, I still have mine. It wasn’t advertised very heavily so many people disregard it but it is stylized on the box as well.

(Jul. 20, 2020  8:16 AM)marutti Wrote: I think he means tool which trade battery?
Is that what that was? I could swear you could imperial back into its other modes with the tool.

Yeah it's for take old battery
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

(Jul. 20, 2020  8:16 AM)marutti Wrote: I think he means tool which trade battery?
Is that what that was? I could swear you could pull imperial back into its other modes with the tool.
Wait i though using the tool To pull it back will only break the gimmick
(Jul. 20, 2020  10:04 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  8:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes, I still have mine. It wasn’t advertised very heavily so many people disregard it but it is stylized on the box as well.

Wait i though using the tool To pull it back will only break the gimmick
It never happened to mine but then again I only really did it once and kinda just stopped using imperial Dragon altogether. Whatever the case may be it probably isn’t a permanent awakening based on the description. 

On the topic of the gimmick my final take on how the gimmick works goes like this: it starts off in bound mode where it gives off mild spring attacks but at one point in the battle when it gets hit really hard, instead of giving off a small spring attack the bound the wings in the layer trigger a spring loaded mechanism that forcefully makes the wings pop out unleashing a crazy bound attack alonngsidr transforming it into its awakened state for the remainder of the battle. After the battle you can put the bey name into it’s bound form by either pushing the wings back to lock them or reassembling the combo (not sure how it would work but I’m thinking something along the lines of bahamut and kukulcan)

(Jul. 20, 2020  8:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I'm fairly certain that tool was for the Ignition' driver, either for removing the battery or flipping switches (I've noticed that the L/R switch is rather difficult to change without the tool).

I could be wrong of course, but I've never seen it advertised anywhere that you could legally revert Imperial's evolution without some risk of breakage.
(Jul. 20, 2020  11:12 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

I'm fairly certain that tool was for the Ignition' driver, either for removing the battery or flipping switches (I've noticed that the L/R switch is rather difficult to change without the tool).

I could be wrong of course, but I've never seen it advertised anywhere that you could legally revert Imperial's evolution without some risk of breakage.

Yup, that tool was used for taking out the batteries of Ignition'.
It will be interesting to see how Charge Metal preforms maybe it will be similar to iron? And i don't think burst risk will be and issue since its exponentially reduced to the double chassis.
(Jul. 21, 2020  3:23 AM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: It will be interesting to see how Charge Metal preforms maybe it will be similar to iron? And i don't think burst risk will be and issue since its exponentially reduced to the double chassis.
Although you’re right about the fact that the double chassis will diminish most of the burst risk, I have to admit it sucks that any competitive use it could have will likely be limited to double chassis beys which ultimately translates to a certain amount of sparking beys.
(Jul. 20, 2020  4:33 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yup, that tool was used for taking out the batteries of Ignition'.

This is especially obvious when you consider that the same tool came with Regalia Genesis as well for Hybrid, albeit in a different color. The instructions even show this tool being used for the battery removal process.

That much being said, TT has specifically put a warning in Imperial's instructions telling people not to try and revert its modes. Doing this can damage or break the layer even, completely disabling its intended evolution method entirely.

If this new Dragon is like Imperial, odds are high that this will be true once again and it will permanently change shape when awoken, and trying to force it back will only result in damage once again.
(Jul. 16, 2020  12:50 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wave and charge metal bottom view
[Image: image0.png]

Am I the only one who think Wave is the driver that belongs on the Sparking Diabolos bey instead of thd driver it's getting released with? Also Tempest Deagon looks pretty darn cool.
(Jul. 21, 2020  11:09 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  12:50 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wave and charge metal bottom view
[Image: image0.png]

Am I the only one who think Wave is the driver that belongs on the Sparking Diabolos bey instead of thd driver it's getting released with? Also Tempest Deagon looks pretty darn cool.
 me too the color scheem is just right i just wonder what kind of disk or chassis are going to pair up with