[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

(Jun. 29, 2020  3:03 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Featured in the August Bessatsu CoroCoro issue. Includes two new Diabolos Beys.

Not sharing the image source for obvious recent legal reasons, though the issue is publicly available.

Abyss Diabolos.5.F' 1S (left-spin)
Death Diabolos.4T.Mr' 1D (right-spin)
Burn Phoenix (Ice Blue)
Air Knight (Yellow)
Dranzer V (Silver)
Emperor Forneus (Purple)
King Fafnir (Red)
Cosmo Pegasus Sou (Green/Pink)

Releases July 23rd 2020 for 1000 yen.

Do we have any intel on what the new Diabolos looks like?
(Jun. 29, 2020  2:58 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:03 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Featured in the August Bessatsu CoroCoro issue. Includes two new Diabolos Beys.

Not sharing the image source for obvious recent legal reasons, though the issue is publicly available.

Abyss Diabolos.5.F' 1S (left-spin)
Death Diabolos.4T.Mr' 1D (right-spin)
Burn Phoenix (Ice Blue)
Air Knight (Yellow)
Dranzer V (Silver)
Emperor Forneus (Purple)
King Fafnir (Red)
Cosmo Pegasus Sou (Green/Pink)

Releases July 23rd 2020 for 1000 yen.

Do we have any intel on what the new Diabolos looks like?

Mana does, but they cant reveal it till tomorrow since that's when the Corocoro Comic becomes publicly available.
Wait, 5 Fusion' on Diabolos? That's actually hilarious.
I'm predicting the color for abyss is red and white while death is red and black could go either way tho but i hope both will have competitive use the chip most likely will tho
I think it's safe to post the images now amazon japan and takaratomy mall have the listings + images up
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810160274/ image in the site

Diabolos looks like a hasbro Bey at fist viewing but i'm not complaining the bey looks clean as heck i like the death more tho

Yeah air knight looks like garuda oh boy

Edit : death is the black one
Abyss is the white one
Diabolos is a dual spin chip
Possible combo
The King Fafnir looks like the Erase Fafnir from the GT Customize Set
I love the Dranzer and Phoenix.

Discs on the beys:
Air Knight has 10, Pegasus has 7, Phoenix has 00, Dranzer has 0. Not sure on rest, but Forneus might be Outer or Wheel?
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So does Abyss and Death come together?

I assume not, because like all other random boosters, this comes with 8 beys.
And I think the metal is fused with the Diabolos Chip and is dual spinning, as said in the description.
WAIT. Is that Phoenix based on the ice blue one with WF?
Death Diabolos look like a little redesign of venom
King fafnir is giving me Erase fafnir vibes from the GT sustomize set

No its a separate pull
I don't see Delta on the box, so maybe it won't be in the anime? Maybe only in the manga or something.
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I love the Dranzer and Phoenix.

Discs on the beys:
Air Knight has 10, Pegasus has 7, Phoenix has 00, Dranzer has 0. Not sure on rest, but Forneus might be Outer or Wheel?

Forneus definitely has wheel, you can see when looking at the prongs (is that what it’s called?), it has a shape sorta like paradox unlike outer and every other disc.
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:32 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I don't see Delta on the box, so maybe it won't be in the anime? Maybe only in the manga or something.

Its on the back of the box
Aw yes, this is releasing the Thursday after Lucifer
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:35 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:32 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I don't see Delta on the box, so maybe it won't be in the anime? Maybe only in the manga or something.

Is there a picture for that? I don't see it on the Takara Tomy Mall website. And, Death Diabolos comes with a black painted 4 disc.
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:35 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Where is the picture?
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:31 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

No its a separate pull

That sucks
I love the color reference to the Blue Burn Phoenix! Looks awesome and the rest of the booster has some alright colors for the beys

I'm curious on all the parts for the beys hopefully we get some new stuff
Delta is not in the anime Unhappy its sad as his picture would be in front of the box