[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

(Jul. 12, 2020  4:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I want both diabolos, the red 1S, charge', maybe air knight, I think the greedy part of this is for people like me that evade random boosters,I will have to buy all the random boosters because buying both Diabolos would be almost the same has buying the whole set, so it doesn't matter what it has

I was hoping more superking parts because I couldnt buy anything from this season

Even if people don't like it, I like death diabolos combo, it may not be top tier or have all new parts, I will certainly change the disc and maybe the chasis, but that doesn't mean I don't like it on a design standpoint

I feel the red 1S is redundant because Glide Ragnaruk already has one
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I want both diabolos, the red 1S, charge', maybe air knight, I think the greedy part of this is for people like me that evade random boosters,I will have to buy all the random boosters because buying both Diabolos would be almost the same has buying the whole set, so it doesn't matter what it has

I was hoping more superking parts because I couldnt buy anything from this season

Even if people don't like it, I like death diabolos combo, it may not be top tier or have all new parts, I will certainly change the disc and maybe the chasis, but that doesn't mean I don't like it on a design standpoint

I feel the red 1S is redundant because Glide Ragnaruk already has one
Agreed, red 1S definitely puts my hopes down. I won’t buy a full set but I’ll buy a few and test my luck.
Quick question is the center of the diabolos chip metal?(the blue and gray parts)
(Jul. 13, 2020  1:13 PM)Samurai9817 Wrote: Quick question is the center of the diabolos chip metal?(the blue and gray parts)
Yes, it is.
the triple booster might have the chassis for dioblos
(Jul. 13, 2020  2:33 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: the triple booster might have the chassis  for dioblos
Nope, these are the confirmed parts.
(Jul. 13, 2020  2:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  2:33 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: the triple booster might have the chassis  for dioblos
Nope, these are the confirmed parts.
I think he's talking about the anime combo
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:10 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  2:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Nope, these are the confirmed parts.
I think he's talking about the anime combo

those are the parts, as confirmed by the manga.
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:24 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:10 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think he's talking about the anime combo

those are the parts, as confirmed by the manga.
Really? But Delta was nerfed?
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:24 PM)snoc Wrote: those are the parts, as confirmed by the manga.

He wasn't nerfed. Diabolos' parts a pretty weird, but he's still strong.
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:26 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Really? But Delta was nerfed?

He wasn't nerfed. Diabolos' parts a pretty weird, but he's still strong.
Idk Delta first came with bullett then generate i though it'll get at least bullet'
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:24 PM)snoc Wrote: those are the parts, as confirmed by the manga.
Using old parts isn't a nerf in the anime/manga logic like kD or even MFf
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:32 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Really? But Delta was nerfed?
Using old parts isn't a nerf in the anime/manga logic like kD or even MFf

If its a good combo, same goes for irl. Death and Abyss are weird, but they shouldn't be bad.
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:32 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Using old parts isn't a nerf in the anime/manga logic like kD or even MFf

If its a good combo, same goes for irl. Death and Abyss are weird, but they shouldn't be bad.
Death is playable but abyss is worse than erase,it's tall, come with a weird driver, single chassis and core disk without frame.
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)snoc Wrote: If its a good combo, same goes for irl. Death and Abyss are weird, but they shouldn't be bad.
Death is playable but abyss is worse than erase,it's tall, come with a weird driver, single chassis and core disk without frame.
Not really we can't judge the bey before testing is out and who knows how it will perform but if you look at abyss more i think it has some attack potential
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Death is playable but abyss is worse than erase,it's tall, come with a weird driver, single chassis and core disk without frame.
Not really we can't judge the bey before testing is out and who knows how it will perform but if you look at abyss more i think it has some attack potential
Abyss is a good ring, but the combo doesn't help
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:02 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:43 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Not really we can't judge the bey before testing is out and who knows how it will perform but if you look at abyss more i think it has some attack potential
Abyss is a good ring, but the combo doesn't help
I only say the Ring not the whole bey
(Jul. 10, 2020  4:25 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm going to save money and skip this one. Charge' and Assault' and Merge' interest me, but not enough. The new Diabolos chips and rings, not so much.

Going to second this sentiment.  I think the Superking releases have gone from strength to strength up 'til this one.  I can't see the small amount of new content in B-170 competing with any of the recent booster releases and RB Vol.20 was simply more interesting.  That said, looking forward to Lucifer pre-order Smile
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  3:35 PM)snoc Wrote: If its a good combo, same goes for irl. Death and Abyss are weird, but they shouldn't be bad.

I mean if you play it in stock, but who does that competitively man? The full combo is a terrible way to judge the power of its parts, and I wish people would stop doing that.
Master Blader Horikawa
@masterblader_h
·
Jul 10
Introductory video of Random Booster Vol.21 released on 7/23 (Sat.)!
Introducing Death Diablos and Abyss Diabolos!

Mechanism and design genius of both rotation compatible chips!

This time Master Blader Muraki is doing his best as a pin entertainer lol

https://youtu.be/JncreCQTCTA
I might get 2 charge’ and two triple boosters too create charge metal’
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I feel the red 1S is redundant because Glide Ragnaruk already has one

That's because people here buy all releases, but because of quarantine, imports restrictions and PayPal restrictions, i can't buy all of them either, between this is not my only hobby and I'm the one in my house who pays rent and all that
Buying this set because of both diabolos makes it not necessary to also buy ragnaruk which I only would want for wheel and maybe the 1s chasis
(Jul. 14, 2020  3:04 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:42 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I feel the red 1S is redundant because Glide Ragnaruk already has one

That's because people here buy all releases, but because of quarantine, imports restrictions and PayPal restrictions, i can't buy all of them either, between this is not my only hobby and I'm the one in my house who pays rent and all that
Buying this set because of both diabolos makes it not necessary to also buy ragnaruk which I only would want for wheel and maybe the 1s chasis

I can understand for wheel, but if you don't want ragnaruk then it shouldn't matter what color 1S comes in.
(Jul. 14, 2020  3:08 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: I can understand for wheel, but if you don't want ragnaruk then it shouldn't matter what color 1S comes in.

I like to do diabolos combos with the LR gimmick keeping the original colour scheme (black-red-gold), that red 1S let's me test without going out of the color scheme Grin
There are a couple of mistakes in the product photos for RB21 on the TT mall webstore page...

The Sparking Chip Core color for King Fafnir, and the Bit Chip design for Dranzer V are incorrectly displayed.

The final product (and what's been showcased in the WBBA MasterBlader Selection video) is correct with no issues. 
It seems that prototype images have been incorrectly used for the landing page. Yet, it doesn't seem like TT will update or replace the images.

Extremely minor news, but I assume they need to address in order to avoid false advertising claims.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-07-15-at-3-44-38-AM.png]

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4840