[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

(Jul. 10, 2020  9:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah a nice look at the pulls. The driver selection is... okay. I am pretty excited for that gorgeous Ds recolour and curious as to what colour At will be. I kinda knew that Phoenix would have Assault', since it matches WF, and unlike the stardust Pegasis recolour, this Phoenix combo is faithful to the limited edition.

The two Diabolos pulls look cool but my thoughts haven't changed with their parts overall. Also, what are those purple "Death Rings" on both layers meant to do exactly? Can anyone fill me in?
I'm pretty sure it just hard plastic
Yeah so I really dislike the entire booster only some pulls for parts are OK I guess I'm only REALLY interested in (other than the prize beys) Phoenix and the Dranzer for the assault' and for the charge'

Really meh hope TT does a better one for the next one
Lol how many more times are they going to throw Revolve and regular Destroy in random boosters?
(Jul. 06, 2020  8:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  8:31 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: was there any blue dranzer v remake ever released? iirc, only dragoon v was released
No, it hasn’t released yet, but there’s an anniversary set coming in August that will feature all the “v” beys in their original colours. Not sure why takara tomy is releasing Dranzer early though.

I honestly don’t count Strata Dragoon Vast as an important V Force bey as it didn’t even debut until the season premiere of G Revolution. But it’s better than no Evolution

(Jul. 10, 2020  8:22 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Basically this means no delta.. i was kind of expecting that. Unhappy

I only am getting it for Death Devolos and the Abyss layer. I don’t care if it’s only in the Manga. It’s still Devolos evolved.
https://youtu.be/Qbv3iAjvNHc Not much but i just trow this so you can se the chip mode change a lilbit better
I love the magenta Destroy but why is it not Ds'? Lol.

Burn Phoenix looks amazing and I kind of like Dranzer V, especially now that I know the bit beast sticker is correct.

Also, I secretly collect atomics, so a purple and green atomic is cool by me!!
Alright this is probably one of the worse Random Boosters yet.
Dranzer V and Burn are good as they have Charge' and assault' respectively

Death and Abyss are alright as prize beys but have sort of bad parts

Air Knight 10 Revolve is just bad
Cosmo Pegasus I'll say is alright as we get another Cosmo... I guess and Atomic if someone somehow doesn't have one.
Emperor Forneus Wheel Destroy really sucks I mean it has well but it could've had Destroy' and not normal Destroy
King Fafnir is just mostly bad.
I'm going to save money and skip this one. Charge' and Assault' and Merge' interest me, but not enough. The new Diabolos chips and rings, not so much.
My opinions on the booster:
Deth seems to be alright for a right spin layer, like super but more balanced, also for merge dash it is worth.
Abyss is left spin so it won't be useful, fusion dash is trash and 5 is a dsic most people already have.
King Fafnir is pretty meh, I woudn't be thrilled if I got it but 8prime does not hurt and defense is alright for collection and performance.
Cosmic Pegasus is actually pretty solid cause of the so weight and Atomic, I only have 7 from those parts so I would be good with it.
Emperor forneus is meh, but I really like the destroy color and wheel is pretty good.
Air Knight is a big nono, probably the worst one.
Ice Pheonix , well it's the best MFB remake layer, 00 doesn't hurt and assault dash would be pretty lit.
Dranzer V probably sucks, but it's worth for 0 and especially charge'.
Im really just getting this Random Booster for Diabolos, Burn Phoenix, Dranzer and maybe King Fafnir
(Jul. 10, 2020  5:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im really just getting this Random Booster for Diabolos, Burn Phoenix, Dranzer and maybe King Fafnir

Im just getting it for both Diabolos, and if I get burn I wont complain.
I bought the full RBV21 set but im only keeping the two Diabolos beys. I’ll take the Charge’ driver too but im giving the layer away. Guess ill just keep the rest for WBO tournament prizes.

Pretty meh release in my eyes. Nothing, based on my collection, thats a must have.
Aside death and abyss the only good ones are burn phoenix and dranzer V . I got zero interested in the rest of the beys in that boosters, besides that with the diabolos chip being where you can change the spin i guess it's safe to say spriggan will be chip fuse metal core ad well with the axe symbol in the middle maybe.
Like any Random Booster, there’s good and bad.

The inclusion of Ds over Ds’ is mind boggling, the lack of Frames is questionable, and I’m not sure we need another translucent yellow Revolve …

Starting to get a little bit sick of the constant 00, 7, 10, 0, etc re-releases. It’s okay Takara-Tomy … we’re good. Everyone has them now. Maybe make some new Core Disks?

Death and Abyss Diabolos look great and it’s nice to see Merge’ getting some more love recently. And I’m glad to see Wheel, Defense, 1D, α’, Ch’, Air Knight and Dranzer V.

Burn Phoenix recolour also looks nice.
Overall it sucks, but I know I'm gonna buy it anyways. The only things saving this rb in my eyes are Diabolos and Charge'.

I'm sorry I can't leave it alone. Here's my thoughts on each bey in this random booster.
Death Diabolos. 4Turn. Merge' 1D- Diabolos is so freaking cool. I guess the super ring is cool too, but would have preferred an upgrade to master. However for what we got layer wise, I really like it. Especially the chip. However the parts are disappointing. Nothing is new, not even the chassis.
Abyss Diabolos. 5. Fusion' 1S- Wow not even a frame. Other than that see Death Diabolos
King Fafnir. 8'. Defense 1S- I liked everything until I saw it came with Defense.
Cosmo Pegaus. 7. Atomic Sou- With those parts you may as well have just given us Hazard Kerbeus.
Emperor Forneus. Wheel. Destroy- Destroy looks nice, but with the exception of Wheel this combo sucks. Seriously why u no give Destry'?!
Air Knight. 10. Revolve- Underwhelming
Burn Phoenix. 00. Assault'- Nostalgia is all it really has going for it.
Dranzer Volcano. 0. Charge'- Why is Charge' the ONLY new part besides the Diabolos and Dranzer layers?
Okay I'm done. I'll try to keep ripping on this rb to a minimum from now on.
I thought I would buy this but the parts sound horrible (besides Charge'). Death and Abyss look ok but I would have liked to see a new chassis or driver for Diabolos. The Burn Phoenix looks cool tho. But I feel like they could of put a level chip in Air Knight or Forneus. I also would like to see more Sparking recolors tho.So I Probably will not be buying this random booster(Well I never by them anyways).
(Jul. 11, 2020  10:09 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Death and Abyss have spacial gimmicks?
The purple may have some type of gimmick but we don’t know for sure yet.
(Jul. 11, 2020  10:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  10:09 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Death and Abyss have spacial gimmicks?
The purple may have some type of gimmick but we don’t know for sure yet.

Just looks like plastic, or else they would have showcased its abilities when they did the full video for it.
The purple plastic just seems decorative. The part descriptions from the TT site don't mention a gimmick, just what the shapes of the Rings are meant to do.
(Jul. 12, 2020  6:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The purple plastic just seems decorative. The part descriptions from the TT site don't mention a gimmick, just what the shapes of the Rings are meant to do.
So weird how they highlight it.
I just want one of the diabolos beys for the chip, maybe phoenix for assault', and dranzer for charge', since I've made an interesting combo that uses charge, so a dash version would help. the yellow air knight is nice, since it's garuda colors, and let's be real here, air knight is just a cho z maximum garuda. but over all, this random booster kind of stinks. they put DEFENSE in a super king/sparking random booster. good part for classic, but still
I want both diabolos, the red 1S, charge', maybe air knight, I think the greedy part of this is for people like me that evade random boosters,I will have to buy all the random boosters because buying both Diabolos would be almost the same has buying the whole set, so it doesn't matter what it has

I was hoping more superking parts because I couldnt buy anything from this season

Even if people don't like it, I like death diabolos combo, it may not be top tier or have all new parts, I will certainly change the disc and maybe the chasis, but that doesn't mean I don't like it on a design standpoint
Diabolos Chip will be a must have, like the previous diabolos and spriggan gt chip