[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

Sick beys although I have to wait till next year to buy them cause I live in Philippines
I have bad news for this RBV the drop rate for abyss and death is 1/12 usually it would be 1/8
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have bad news for this RBV the drop rate for abyss and death is 1/24 usually it would be 1/8

Source? Just to make sure this is real.
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have bad news for this RBV the drop rate for abyss and death is 1/24 usually it would be 1/8

Source? Just to make sure this is real.
Marruti says that in the discord you can ask him for more
https://discordapp.com/channels/62028975...8904869998
https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/128...53920?s=19

Abyss Diabolos 1/8▶1/12
Death Diabolos 1/8▶1/12
Cosmo Pegasus 1/8▶1/6
King Fafnir 1/8▶1/6
Other beys are 1/8
Left is before RBV 20 probability.
Right is RBV 21 probability
Glad I ordered a confirmed full set & not just 8 random. Seems a lot of people will be pulling Cosmo & King 🤢🤮

This new ratio will also keep confirmed Diabolos beys at high prices just like Curse Satan. Yet another reason to just buy the full set. Probably cost just a little more for all 8 confirmed than just the two Diabolos beys alone.
People were already crazy upset with this rbv and now the rates to get a prize bey have lowered? R.I.P Rbv 21 lmao.
Hey Death has good weight maybe it's a better version of super.
(Jul. 22, 2020  6:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Glad I ordered a confirmed full set & not just 8 random. Seems a lot of people will be pulling Cosmo & King 🤢🤮

This new ratio will also keep confirmed Diabolos beys at high prices just like Curse Satan. Yet another reason to just buy the full set. Probably cost just a little more for all 8 confirmed than just the two Diabolos beys alone.

I always buy full sets as well. I'm glad I did that with Knockout Odin's Random Layer too.
Unfortunately, the back of the box for this Random Booster doesn't show Delta, so this pretty much means we won't be seeing Delta in the anime, just in the manga.  You can see the back in this video:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:07 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  6:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Glad I ordered a confirmed full set & not just 8 random. Seems a lot of people will be pulling Cosmo & King 🤢🤮

I always buy full sets as well. I'm glad I did that with Knockout Odin's Random Layer too.

100%. Odin itself ended up costing 2x as much as the full RLV3
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:25 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Unfortunately, the back of the box for this Random Booster doesn't show Delta, so this pretty much means we won't be seeing Delta in the anime, just in the manga.  You can see the back in this video:
Honestly, I’m not upset because I love the manga way more anyway.
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  10:25 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Unfortunately, the back of the box for this Random Booster doesn't show Delta, so this pretty much means we won't be seeing Delta in the anime, just in the manga.  You can see the back in this video:
Honestly, I’m not upset because I love the manga way more anyway.

To be honest, it was what I expected anyway from the beginning.
https://youtu.be/tpvrvtotN1Q Based on the vid I could see abyss being a good equalizer with tall driver or LAD based driver
I don't know how can I search Diabolos but Dranzer you can find it easy.
Behind box it sealed only Dranzer it's double sealed.
Having an RBV with lower pull rates for two prize Beys armed with carp combos is quite not what I'd be having in mind when trying to maintain a business especially during a pandemic.

Anyways, from most of the reviews by Beytubers so far, it seems that the purple part underneath both Abyss and Death are more for aesthetics rather than providing ample performance boost (was thinking about this being akin to Meteor or Glaive Frames having better or worse performance based on spin direction).

It is nice to have Assault', Charge', and probably Atomic from the set, but the rest of the pulls are not too regrettable to miss out on except if you're trying to get both Abyss and Death by buying tons of Boosters to get both (sadly our local seller only could let us in on either a confirmed Abyss or Death, not both). Pulling King Fafnir or Air Knight might be the worst of the bunch, but at least we're keeping Takara Tomy in business lol.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZHuhMf4DHxA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Anyone got a pic of the back of the box?
After seeing a few test battle i have high hopes for abyss and death for being an equalizer maybe the purple plastic helps it grips the other bey but idk we still need more testing . Overall this RBV set definitely deserves it spot to be the worst because of it pull rates that are more trashier than other RBV set the prize bey are cool but have a weird combo , Ch' a' abyss and death are probably the pull that you want i give this set a solid 5/10
Rip Delta Akane. #wastedcharacterdevelopment
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  4:42 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Sisco was on the front of the random booster for Curse Satan and not seeing Delta on the front makes me think it won't be in the anime.

Well Kit wasn’t on the front of the random booster with air knight and he was in the anime, so you can’t be so sure.

(Jul. 23, 2020  7:49 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Anyone got a pic of the back of the box?

Here you go

[Image: NtO8exR.png]