[Product]  B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21

Honestly atleast a single random booster doesn’t cost as much as a starter or booster. There’s no need to complain all too badly anyways.
I wonder why they didn’t just do a sparking master Devolos, and went back to the original erase and venom Devolos sparking versions instead
(Jul. 03, 2020  7:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I wonder why they didn’t just do a sparking master Devolos, and went back to the original erase and venom Devolos sparking versions instead
It probably doesn’t work properly with the sparking system.
That is true I guess since Devolos has 2 sides on its layer
(Jul. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  7:52 PM)William Cochran Wrote: It's because it's an evolution of venom.....think of it when god valtryek evolved to wonder valtryek. it has the same shape and colors
I mean it’s 100% identical to it. There was some difference in Winning and God but here there’s nearly none...

These ones are six bladed that is the only main difference
(Jul. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  7:52 PM)William Cochran Wrote: It's because it's an evolution of venom.....think of it when god valtryek evolved to wonder valtryek. it has the same shape and colors
I mean it’s 100% identical to it. There was some difference in Winning and God but here there’s nearly none...

There are many differences, you're just being picky. For example, they're bulkier than Venom and Erase, they have those purple crystal-like formations, they're both very angular as opposed to Venom and Erase having curved contact points, and Abyss is 6-sided as opposed to Erase being 5-sided. Also, a very big advantage is that Death and Abyss can use a Double Chassis to slightly change their shapes and make them harder to Burst.

(Jul. 03, 2020  7:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  7:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I wonder why they didn’t just do a sparking master Devolos, and went back to the original erase and venom Devolos sparking versions instead
It probably doesn’t work properly with the sparking system.

I have modeled a concept for a flippable Ring, but it would be pretty clunky in real life, plus they probably wanted to pay homage to the original iterations of Diabolos
(Jul. 03, 2020  11:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  1:31 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote: I mean it’s 100% identical to it. There was some difference in Winning and God but here there’s nearly none...

There are many differences, you're just being picky. For example, they're bulkier than Venom and Erase, they have those purple crystal-like formations, they're both very angular as opposed to Venom and Erase having curved contact points, and Abyss is 6-sided as opposed to Erase being 5-sided. Also, a very big advantage is that Death and Abyss can use a Double Chassis to slightly change their shapes and make them harder to Burst.

(Jul. 03, 2020  7:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It probably doesn’t work properly with the sparking system.

I have modeled a concept for a flippable Ring, but it would be pretty clunky in real life, plus they probably wanted to pay homage to the original iterations of Diabolos
Yeah that would make sense. Pretty cool that you made a model for something like that though.
Yeah, and as usual, will be included in a three pack or at the very least a random booster, because Takara will make loads of cash and become a walking piggy bank
was there any blue dranzer v remake ever released? iirc, only dragoon v was released
(Jul. 06, 2020  8:31 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: was there any blue dranzer v remake ever released? iirc, only dragoon v was released
No, it hasn’t released yet, but there’s an anniversary set coming in August that will feature all the “v” beys in their original colours. Not sure why takara tomy is releasing Dranzer early though.
(Jul. 06, 2020  8:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  8:31 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: was there any blue dranzer v remake ever released? iirc, only dragoon v was released
No, it hasn’t released yet, but there’s an anniversary set coming in August that will feature all the “v” beys in their original colours. Not sure why takara tomy is releasing Dranzer early though.

It’s just like the MFB anniversary set. Storm Pegasis & L-Drago got released in RBVs prior to the sets release.
(Jul. 06, 2020  2:19 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  8:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No, it hasn’t released yet, but there’s an anniversary set coming in August that will feature all the “v” beys in their original colours. Not sure why takara tomy is releasing Dranzer early though.

It’s just like the MFB anniversary set. Storm Pegasis & L-Drago got released in RBVs prior to the sets release.
My bad, forgot about that. I still feel like it’s an odd decision though.
This Random Booster is so lazy they used the wrong Bit Beast sticker for Dranzer V and re-used the sticker for Dranzer F.

We better get regular Liner, Edge, Dark Blue Sword, and the Press colour featured in Random Booster 14 and Quad Quetzalcoatl Jerk Press.
(Jul. 06, 2020  4:42 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This Random Booster is so lazy they used the wrong Bit Beast sticker for Dranzer V and re-used the sticker for Dranzer F.

We better get regular Liner, Edge, Dark Blue Sword, and the Press colour featured in Random Booster 14 and Quad Quetzalcoatl Jerk Press.
That’s strange because the anniversary set version uses the correct sticker.
(Jul. 06, 2020  4:42 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: This Random Booster is so lazy they used the wrong Bit Beast sticker for Dranzer V and re-used the sticker for Dranzer F.

Yeah tho i agree putting a rare part in a set would make the value of the set more higher and the higher the value the higher the domain
that just make this set more special compared to the other rbv and this is why TT should make a rbv with a lot of old/new rare/fun parts just to make the set got more appreciation for the fans that's what i think personally
Wolborg F 0 Charge'
Burn Phoenix 00 assault'
Emperor forneus Wheel Destroy
Air knight 10 Revolve
Cosmic Pegasus 7 Atomic
King fafnir 8' defense 1s
Abyss diabolos 5 Fusion'
Death diabolos 4T Merge'

Trash parts boii i do not recommend buying for new player or try hard
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Basically this means no delta.. i was kind of expecting that. Unhappy
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wolborg F 0 Ch'
Burn Phoenix 00 anchor
Emperor forneus Wh Ds
Air knight 10 R
Cosmic Pegasus 7 At
King fafnir 8' d 1s
Abyss diabolos 5 F'
Death diabolos 4T Mr'

Trash parts boii

assault, not anchor.
Going to be chasing:

Diabolos chips
Abyss ring
Death ring
Charge' driver
Forneus layer
Wheel disk

Not much I personally want/need but this set lowkey has great reprints for newer players with smaller collections. Definitely be on the look out for this release!
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:22 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  8:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
Basically this means no delta.. i was kind of expecting that. Unhappy
He can if they do N2 situation here
So yeah a nice look at the pulls. The driver selection is... okay. I am pretty excited for that gorgeous Ds recolour and curious as to what colour At will be. I kinda knew that Phoenix would have Assault', since it matches WF, and unlike the stardust Pegasis recolour, this Phoenix combo is faithful to the limited edition.

The two Diabolos pulls look cool but my thoughts haven't changed with their parts overall. Also, what are those purple "Death Rings" on both layers meant to do exactly? Can anyone fill me in?
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah a nice look at the pulls. The driver selection is... okay. I am pretty excited for that gorgeous Ds recolour and curious as to what colour At will be. I kinda knew that Phoenix would have Assault', since it matches WF, and unlike the stardust Pegasis recolour, this Phoenix combo is faithful to the limited edition.

The two Diabolos pulls look cool but my thoughts haven't changed with their parts overall. Also, what are those purple "Death Rings" on both layers meant to do exactly? Can anyone fill me in?
I’m not one hundred percent sure, but I think I heard the word rubber multiple times. It seems like they are rubber.
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah a nice look at the pulls. The driver selection is... okay. I am pretty excited for that gorgeous Ds recolour and curious as to what colour At will be. I kinda knew that Phoenix would have Assault', since it matches WF, and unlike the stardust Pegasis recolour, this Phoenix combo is faithful to the limited edition.

I’m not one hundred percent sure, but I think I heard the word rubber multiple times. It seems like they are rubber.
I was thinking it was, but the material seemed too shiny at first. But I could be wrong. It could be somewhat like Judgement in function.
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  9:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m not one hundred percent sure, but I think I heard the word rubber multiple times. It seems like they are rubber.
I was thinking it was, but the material seemed too shiny at first. But I could be wrong. It could be somewhat like Judgement in function.
This may sound like a really weird comparison but have you ever seen those clear bouncy balls? The color seems to perfectly match one of those so maybe it is rubber.