[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

Who else on this forum is from Japan? I want to be the first WBO member to post videos! Grin
(Oct. 03, 2015  9:53 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2015  8:03 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: That's how they all work gankoba. Guys lets stop making guesses based of of a low quality picture of the layer.

Although Zoros comment about blow seems reasonable. Educated guesses are one thing, but most of this is baseless speculation. Bey Brad made it clear that this is a serious community. I would not bet money on anything at the moment. But an attack type seems reasonable, except that we have two of those, and two defense, and two stamina. Therefore by process of elimination this could very likely be a balance type.

Did you just tell everyone to stop speculating, yet you did that yourself right after? .__.

Please forgive me. Stuff happens when you leave your phone unlocked in a room with other people. Pinching_eyes_2 But I do think we could tone the speculation down a little bit and put some basis on it. More like educated guesses.
(Oct. 03, 2015  1:47 PM)gankoba Wrote: Who else on this forum is from Japan? I want to be the first WBO member to post videos! Grin
I think you are one of the few that are from Japan. That would be awesome if you did! Thanks in advance! : )
(Oct. 03, 2015  1:22 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  9:43 PM)mudorios Wrote: i personally hope the circles on the end are free spinning, like tr145. anyways, i say balance. the layer looks good for defence, but central reminds me of sort of a reverse phantom. lighter material on the outside would make it spin faster, which might be good for burst stamina. finally, i think blow will be like a rb tipe tip, giving huge attack with little space. it makes sense, b/c it would hit heavier. anyways, that's my prediction. c-ya!

Um defence wheels generally need to be rounded and this isn't (it's generally rounded but not actually round). Also stamina doesn't work that way. You want it to be heavier on the outside not lighter. Another thing to point out is that the free spinning wheels gimmick has been in every generation before burst and the gimmick has never worked as it was supposed to.

alright. first of all, it sort of looks like vulcan, and thats a defense wheel. second, not true. whether it spins fast, or it spins slow, it will have the same overall momentum. also, velocity = distance over time, so the faster it spins, the more velocity it will have. (the formula works for spinning and non-spinning objects.) plus,central was already released, and by what I can tell, the weight IS focused on the inside. so your argument should be with takara-tomy, not me. finally, people don't care whether or not the free-spinning part works well or not. its cool. and all seasons having one like it gives further evidence that this could happen in burst.
before I go, i want you to know that this is my PREDICTION for the bey, not what I think would be a PERFECT one. i have no control over what it ends up being like. so don't yell at me, and stop being rude on forums.
(Oct. 03, 2015  6:13 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2015  1:22 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2015  9:43 PM)mudorios Wrote: i personally hope the circles on the end are free spinning, like tr145. anyways, i say balance. the layer looks good for defence, but central reminds me of sort of a reverse phantom. lighter material on the outside would make it spin faster, which might be good for burst stamina. finally, i think blow will be like a rb tipe tip, giving huge attack with little space. it makes sense, b/c it would hit heavier. anyways, that's my prediction. c-ya!

Um defence wheels generally need to be rounded and this isn't (it's generally rounded but not actually round). Also stamina doesn't work that way. You want it to be heavier on the outside not lighter. Another thing to point out is that the free spinning wheels gimmick has been in every generation before burst and the gimmick has never worked as it was supposed to.

alright. first of all, it sort of looks like vulcan, and thats a defense wheel. second, not true. whether it spins fast, or it spins slow, it will have the same overall momentum. also, velocity = distance over time, so the faster it spins, the more velocity it will have. (the formula works for spinning and non-spinning objects.) plus,central was already released, and by what I can tell, the weight IS focused on the inside. so your argument should be with takara-tomy, not me. finally, people don't care whether or not the free-spinning part works well or not. its cool. and all seasons having one like it gives further evidence that this could happen in burst.
before I go, i want you to know that this is my PREDICTION for the bey, not what I think would be a PERFECT one. i have no control over what it ends up being like. so don't yell at me, and stop being rude on forums.

Vulcan was actually a very bad Defense Metal Wheel, despite what TAKARA-TOMY labeled it as. It was actually an Attack Metal Wheel.
(Oct. 03, 2015  8:03 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: That's how they all work gankoba. Guys lets stop making guesses based of of a low quality picture of the layer.

Although Zoros comment about blow seems reasonable. Educated guesses are one thing, but most of this is baseless speculation. Bey Brad made it clear that this is a serious community. I would not bet money on anything at the moment. But an attack type seems reasonable, except that we have two of those, and two defense, and two stamina. Therefore by process of elimination this could very likely be a balance type.

why did nobody realize when i stated it could be a balance type?

(Oct. 03, 2015  5:43 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, sorry to keep the guessing going, but blow I think refers to an attack blow, so it will be attack. Especially since the last two beys were defense and stamina. I am pretty sure it will be a hole flat. I would put money on it. Although there is really no bey my to base this off of from the MFB line like all of the the other ones. So it's anybodys guess

i was thinking attack too, but more like a rubber ball type tip. maybe with some gimmicks, but i think blow will be rubber.
Well, don't expect it to be good at defense, it could very well be a defense type but won't be good at defense, remember what I said about the creators having different logic of defense to us.

We all know in MFB, Duo, Death, Earth, Genbull etc were all good defense wheels at one poin or another but weren't intended to be made for defense.

There are those few Beyblade wheels like Basalt, Reviser and Killerken which were meant for Defense and were good at one point, some still are, but then there are wheels meant for defense in the eyes of the creators but not to us, like Rock, Counter, Grand, Gravity, Fang, Variares, Goreim etc. So this could literally be either Defense or not, unless Central decides it as a defense type.
I'm definitely leaning towards this being a Defense-type if I'm honest. "Blow" could just reference that it can defend against multiple blows, rather than deal them.

Probably best not to get overly hyped about the potential of this wheel though. As we saw with Trident; while a wheel can look promising, it could turn out to be a massive disappointment.
The series has at least shown one wheel which turned our expectations around from looking bad to being a decent Layer, Kerbeus.
(Oct. 03, 2015  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2015  6:13 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2015  1:22 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um defence wheels generally need to be rounded and this isn't (it's generally rounded but not actually round). Also stamina doesn't work that way. You want it to be heavier on the outside not lighter. Another thing to point out is that the free spinning wheels gimmick has been in every generation before burst and the gimmick has never worked as it was supposed to.

Vulcan was actually a very bad Defense Metal Wheel, despite what TAKARA-TOMY labeled it as. It was actually an Attack Metal Wheel.

o.k, could people just stop picking on me? i never said it would be good for defense, just that it would be labeled for defense. jeez. this is supposed to be a user-friendly site.
They weren't picking on you at all. Kai-V was just being informative as she always is Smile
Yeah, that wasn't rude. This is a community largely about learning, and it's expected that even top members will be wrong about things. No shame!

Bladerguy, are you implying that you left your phone unlocked and a mischievous friend took it upon themselves to post elaborate Beyblade speculation from your account? LOL
i find that hard to believe as well.

anyway, odin looks as if it could very well have some use in stamina. i believe the bey will be a balance type, but the layer looks like it could fare well.
why did you delete my posts, brad? i dont see why you did that. i have freedom of speech and you are all being massive jerks. the only reason you deleted that part was to try and make your site run with decorum. you cant control people. and dont you dare delete this one.
(Oct. 03, 2015  8:56 PM)mudorios Wrote: why did you delete my posts, brad? i dont see why you did that. i have freedom of speech and you are all being massive jerks. the only reason you deleted that part was to try and make your site run with decorum. you cant control people. and dont you dare delete this one.

It was me who did it, because this is derailing the topic and it is basic moderating to do what needs to be done to keep the threads on track. This discussion needs to stop now, because this is about Odin Central Blow, not about comments.
(Oct. 03, 2015  8:56 PM)mudorios Wrote: why did you delete my posts, brad? i dont see why you did that. i have freedom of speech and you are all being massive jerks. the only reason you deleted that part was to try and make your site run with decorum. you cant control people. and dont you dare delete this one.

You have freedom of speech, but if it's rude or spam, they have the right to remove it.

Anyways; can't wait for more info on the bey! Actually really happy there is a bey called Odin,and since it's a couple weeks away, corocoro will hopefully release some pics soon Grin
I really get a Circle Upper and Virgo vibe from the pics, if I'm honest.
Blow is definitely W145/DF145 IMO.
(Oct. 03, 2015  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really get a Circle Upper and Virgo vibe from the pics, if I'm honest.

YOUR GUT INSTINCT BETTER BE RIGHT!

Oh wait I forgot there isn't a Driver that's much lower than the rest as far as I know, but still.
Weak, yeah you guys are probably right, glad I didn't bet money on it, haha. It probably will be a balance type. So weak, I was expecting more from the Norse king of the gods Crying
(Oct. 03, 2015  10:10 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Blow is definitely W145/DF145 IMO.

hahahaha I also thought the same, but if it's an Attack-type, I would put my money on hole-flat as others have said.
(Oct. 03, 2015  10:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2015  10:10 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Blow is definitely W145/DF145 IMO.

hahahaha I also thought the same, but if it's an Attack-type, I would put my money on hole-flat as others have said.

I third this, since it is an early release I think, they should start with something more simple like that.
I'm thinking more along the lines of Circle Upper, hopefully.

Burst Upper Attack?
That's...very interesting.
(Oct. 03, 2015  10:26 PM)Neo Wrote: Burst Upper Attack?

I honestly would love that so much.