[Product]  B-168 Booster Rage Longinus.Ds' 3A

(Jul. 03, 2020  3:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  11:16 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: After RBV21 Rage Diabolos Jolt' 3A
Longinus will again fuse with Diabolos ; )
What?

I think he means that zwei Diabolos was competitive, and that Rage Diabolos might be competitive.

(Jul. 03, 2020  3:31 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  11:24 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: It can still be a counter to Brave and Mirage.  There's nothing stopping it.  It's just an all around good bey.
If you say there is no stopping then I should say no, its a destructive bey yes but it does have weaknesses such as being battle with an opposite spin defensive bey with weak launch

I take it you don't own Rage, cuz I do and it's actually does pretty well against brave so. . .

I meant that there was nothing stopping it being good at both Mirage and Brave. Sorry for the misunderstanding lol
But it strugles with beys like curse satan or defensive combos with high LAD drivers like xtend plus
(Jul. 03, 2020  4:58 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: But it strugles with beys like curse satan or defensive combos with high LAD drivers like xtend plus

He was saying that it was bad against brave. I proved him wrong but I didn't say nothing about Curse. Yes it does struggle with some rights, but it is a solid release.
(Jul. 03, 2020  5:00 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  4:58 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: But it strugles with beys like curse satan or defensive combos with high LAD drivers like xtend plus

He was saying that it was bad against brave.  I proved him wrong but I didn't say nothing about Curse.  Yes it does struggle with some rights, but it is a solid release.
No i said it was against a defensive right spin i never said it was bad against brave
(Jul. 04, 2020  12:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2020  5:00 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: He was saying that it was bad against brave.  I proved him wrong but I didn't say nothing about Curse.  Yes it does struggle with some rights, but it is a solid release.
No i said it was against a defensive right spin i never said it was bad against brave

I noticed the same thing. I ran RLn.Qc’ 3A & RLn.Ds’ 3A and had tons of trouble vs a stock CSt.
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:03 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_...6434451456 The previous design for rage looks so weird i glad they stick to this one

Oh man that's funky lol
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:31 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2020  12:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: No i said it was against a defensive right spin i never said it was bad against brave

I noticed the same thing. I ran RLn.Qc’ 3A & RLn.Ds’ 3A and had tons of trouble vs a stock CSt.
Yeah it also tends to lose to a stationary attack combo but the debate is still on about should we ban it
I like all the designs, but this one is the best
Has anyone compared the performance of Rage's Ds' vs previous Ds' versions from other beys? I heard some beytuber (can't remember who), say that the Ds' from rL is better & more free spinning than previous versions. Anyone have both to do mirror matches with same spin/opposite spin to check this claim?
(Sep. 03, 2020  2:22 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Has anyone compared the performance of Rage's Ds' vs previous Ds' versions from other beys?  I heard some beytuber (can't remember who), say that the Ds' from rL is better & more free spinning than previous versions.  Anyone have both to do mirror matches with same spin/opposite spin to check this claim?

Yeah but it matters based on molds
(Sep. 03, 2020  2:22 AM)TCBlading Wrote: Has anyone compared the performance of Rage's Ds' vs previous Ds' versions from other beys?  I heard some beytuber (can't remember who), say that the Ds' from rL is better & more free spinning than previous versions.  Anyone have both to do mirror matches with same spin/opposite spin to check this claim?
Yeah it is better (probably because they improved/reinforced the mold)

I’ve got four Ds’ (black, clear, dark blue & light/clear blue) and I haven’t seen a noticeable difference between them. I’m not saying there isn’t one, but if there is, it’s negligible IMO.

I’ll have to do some more in-depth testing to see.
I just now got ahold of Rage Longinus, and yeah, it’s the real deal, even on Destroy’.

This thing got a two hit Burst on Glide Ragnaruk (Kinda impressive evening if it is Glide Ragnaruk), and manages to get a late game KO on Mirage Fafnir. This thing looks awesome, and performs amazing as well.
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I just now got ahold of Rage Longinus, and yeah, it’s the real deal, even on Destroy’.

This thing got a two hit Burst on Glide Ragnaruk (Kinda impressive evening if it is Glide Ragnaruk), and manages to get a late game KO on Mirage Fafnir. This thing looks awesome, and performs amazing as well.

Yeah Rage is pretty good. I got him about a month ago, but literally just yesterday I got a launcher for it, and It's Aight
Where is the draft of its sparking chip and 3A chassis?