[Product]  B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir.Nt 2S

Coming in May 2020
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Hopefully a new Longinus or Fafnir. Since Lui and Free are probably coming back.
possibly a new Spriggan
pls it be the new revolt phoenix everyone's talking about
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:39 PM)bestblader12 Wrote: pls it be the new revolt phoenix everyone's talking about

What are you talking about? I haven’t heard anything about a new Phoenix. Show me the source.
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:39 PM)bestblader12 Wrote: pls it be the new revolt phoenix everyone's talking about

What are you talking about? I haven’t heard anything about a new Phoenix. Show me the source.

There were some GT name guesses from an unverified source, but they were for GT beys not the new series beys
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:49 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What are you talking about? I haven’t heard anything about a new Phoenix. Show me the source.

There were some GT name guesses from an unverified source, but they were for GT beys not the new series beys

Well there can’t be any new GT beys, as we already know what B-157 is, and B-158 is going to be a random booster, which won’t be a unique bey.
It’s a Stamina Beyblade that’s all we know so far.
This beyblade is a stamina type, i assume its going to be fafnir or Hercules.
Def not hercules because they aren't bringing him back, so it's fafnir or ragnurak
Honestly feeling like it'll be Fafnir just because an L-launcher is released this month. Was originally thinking it might be Ragnaruk until I noticed that little factoid.
Planned for a May 2020 release.

[Image: ES5FlmPUUAU7hUo.jpg]
Pic borrowed from http://beybladevcrv.com/.
Hopefully not a repeat of Wizard thought its to early to tell.
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:10 PM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: It's looks like its similar to geist

Geist had a more aggressive look to it looks more similar to Wizard to me.
I do wonder how much rubber this will have and how the chassis will incorporate with this layer

And the best part is it is made in my month
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: So this is owned by Fumiya?

I would say Free, since Fumiya has not been mentioned to return while Free has.
I wonder if fafnir is going to have absorb or nothing or a new driver as long as it has the spring gimmick i'm good
(Mar. 16, 2020  5:52 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: I wonder if fafnir is going to have absorb or nothing or a new driver as long as it has the spring gimmick i'm good
It should have rubber to absorb spinning
(Mar. 16, 2020  6:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  5:52 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: I wonder if fafnir is going to have absorb or nothing or a new driver as long as it has the spring gimmick i'm good

he's talking about the driver not the layer.
(Mar. 16, 2020  6:27 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

Talking about the possible Driver not the Ring.

Sniped