[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

(Apr. 28, 2020  2:02 AM)Orbit Wrote: Brave is POWERFUL. Nothing can resist its attacks, even if the opponent has high burst resistance, it can KO so EASILY

With destroy’, I think it would KO anything that would OS it, and OS anything that would withstand its attacks, mainly rubber tips like Keep and bite. It’s CRAZY.

Two issues: Brave is notably bad against opposite spin opponents using Bearing or Xtend+, and basically nobody runs Keep or Bite because left spin Bearing and Xtend+ is defensive enough that this sort of strict defense type isn't necessary.

I remember doing tests on Slash with Destroy', and found that it was basically powerless (Don't recall the numbers exactly but we're talking a 5-10% winrate against stock Archer Hercules), but was half decent on Xtreme'/Quick' and could get ~55-60% winrate with that added power, even with the burst risk it posed. I think the same thing applies here to Brave but without the burst resistance issue that Slash has: Just maximize power for the biggest hits to slam things out.

I'll admit that Destroy' is an interesting hedge though, as 2A can actually squeeze in a little bit of contact and gives it a little equalization potential. Presuming it doesn't scrape on the ground it might be usable if a left spin bey exists that doesn't just default to Bearing or Xtend+, but right now Bearing and Xtend+ are too prominent on left spin combos for that sort of hedge to be great. Really all you'd be hedging against is other Attack types (because remember: Defense really doesn't exist), and the lost grip will make you more likely to face a KO then they do just for that extra longevity. I'm not sure that hedge is good, especially when Imperial already does the same thing with a ton more Stamina power, still hits like a truck even on plastic drivers like Spiral', Assault', and Destroy', and can use a disk to improve LAD even more instead of probably using 2A to synergize like Brave.
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  8:14 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: My X' is to worn down to use so i am using Qc' 
15 battles per round 2 rounds Lord will be in left to minimize recoil.(Note that the Lord base is brand new)

BVl Qc' 2A vs LS 00W Br
Valkyrie with 4 burst's and 6 Ko's 
Spriggan (Left) with 3 Out Spins and 2 Ko's.

BVl Qc' 2A vs LS 0C Xt+
Valkyrie with 2 Burst's 7 Ko's
Spriggan(Left) with 5 Out Spins and 1 Burst

From what i can see as long as you can nail a flower pattern with a strong launch this Valkyrie won't have much trouble with scoring ko's but it does have trouble bursting it's opponent in opposite spin but that is to be expected. Nonetheless it has great penitential for Ko attack,
Bruh, Valkyrie burst Lord Spriggan? No freaking way.

Considering the fact that you had them test a Lord combo using 00 (which is well-known for not gripping the Lord base's "burst resistors") I'm personally not surprised. It's the same reason why nobody uses 00 on Judgement, the disk prongs simply do not grip the layer in the same way that disks such as Blitz and Shadow Amaterios's purple 0 do.
(Apr. 28, 2020  8:15 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, Valkyrie burst Lord Spriggan? No freaking way.

Considering the fact that you had them test a Lord combo using 00 (which is well-known for not gripping the Lord base's "burst resistors") I'm personally not surprised. It's the same reason why nobody uses 00 on Judgement, the disk prongs simply do not grip the layer in the same way that disks such as Blitz and Shadow Amaterios's purple 0 do.
Still impressive.
Just curious, can anybody try Ultimate Reboot’
What are the two different modes called i haven't really seen any info on them but "Multi Strike Mode" and "Single Strike Mode" have a nice ring to them.
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:12 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Just curious, can anybody try Ultimate Reboot’

I'll be getting mine later today, and I already surmised BVl will work wonders with Ul', probably along with an awakened Vl'.

(Apr. 28, 2020  5:50 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: What are the two different modes called i haven't really seen any info on them but "Multi Strike Mode" and "Single Strike Mode" have a nice ring to them.

Those are basically the two orientations in which you can attach the Chassis to the Ring (similar to its older iterations ever since they introduced Frames in God Layer System). Theoretically, aligning the contact points upon assembly will deliver better and more solid hits unlike having the contact points from the Ring and Chassis alternate (like King Ring and 1B with its 5 and 10-bladed "modes").
Pretty sure there are different moulds that have different rubber consistency. I got B3 and the rubber seems softer than what a lot of people are making it out to be. The rubber on the Chassis, however, is evidently softer than the rubber on the ring. It is also a very heavy hitter, but that much is already expected of something that weighs as much as BVl. Overall, I still haven’t done proper testing, and probably won’t be due to lack of competitive parts, but it seems a little more powerful than SHy. However, I find its potential to mostly lie in KO attack, as it doesn’t get as many bursts as I hoped, even with a competitive driver. That’s just my experience, though, and I hope others can expand upon this. As a last note, I am aware that as the seasons pass, it happens, but I don’t think anyone has truly appreciated how large it is. Additionally, with the amount of rubber it has, it possesses a certain feel to it that is hard to express in words.
Just Looking At some vids I have realised that the Ev' driver has no speed and that is probably why Bv isnt winning a lot on stock combo.. I wonder on how itll do on xceed tho?
It should be pretty well performing. It already beat Curse Satan and Glide Hyperion in Leo Bursts Videos...and that on Ev' which isn't better than Ev (only better spring).
To solve the stamina issue and recoil issue we need to change the chassis mode or change it if you only had the stock combo and its been pretty clear
So would a softer rubber mold be better than the harder one?

(Apr. 29, 2020  5:52 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Just Looking At some vids I have realised that the Ev' driver has no speed and that is probably why Bv isnt winning a lot on stock combo.. I wonder on how itll do on xceed tho?

Is it awakened?
(Apr. 29, 2020  1:45 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: So would a softer rubber mold be better than the harder one?
Yes.
guys how do u quote a post ???

To answer Javari's Question I just realised that it was not awakened...... sry for making judgements too fast....... Just saw zankyes vid and its pretty fast and good.
Click the 2 quotation marks “ on the post you wanna choose. It’s next to the arrow
BVl.Vl' 2A owns most if not all meta combos I've seen both in WBBA and WBO forums. Against Bearing combos it can go toe-to-toe as long as it is fully awakened (been launching the bugger Driver for months), can also smack the opponents out of the stadium if they haven't Burst already. Soooooo good, I don't think I'll try Ul' on this anymore (since I equipped it with SHy anyways).
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:39 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: BVl.Vl' 2A owns most if not all meta combos I've seen both in WBBA and WBO forums. Against Bearing combos it can go toe-to-toe as long as it is fully awakened (been launching the bugger Driver for months), can also smack the opponents out of the stadium if they haven't Burst already. Soooooo good, I don't think I'll try Ul' on this anymore (since I equipped it with SHy anyways).

Have u tested it with exceed? I wonder how it will do...
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:41 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:39 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: BVl.Vl' 2A owns most if not all meta combos I've seen both in WBBA and WBO forums. Against Bearing combos it can go toe-to-toe as long as it is fully awakened (been launching the bugger Driver for months), can also smack the opponents out of the stadium if they haven't Burst already. Soooooo good, I don't think I'll try Ul' on this anymore (since I equipped it with SHy anyways).

Have u tested it with exceed? I wonder how it will do...

Xceed sucks, sad to say. Even if it was on a Dash variant of Xceed (in case the rumors are true regarding a black recolor of SHy stock), Xc doesn't necessarily have the LAD (like Destroy/Hold) nor the attack power (Xtreme/Hunter/Quick) needed. 

I tried it both on flat launch and sliding shoot and it really cannot sustain flower pattern nor have enough LAD to win by Spin Finish on any viable Layer we have available. Zone may have better chances but it won't have a Dash variant so it still won't be enough especially for a high-recoil Layer like BVl.
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:53 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:41 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Have u tested it with exceed? I wonder how it will do...

Xceed sucks, sad to say. Even if it was on a Dash variant of Xceed (in case the rumors are true regarding a black recolor of SHy stock), Xc doesn't necessarily have the LAD (like Destroy/Hold) nor the attack power (Xtreme/Hunter/Quick) needed. 

I tried it both on flat launch and sliding shoot and it really cannot sustain flower pattern nor have enough LAD to win by Spin Finish on any viable Layer we have available. Zone may have better chances but it won't have a Dash variant so it still won't be enough especially for a high-recoil Layer like BVl.

Idk man. Xc seems pretty good from what I’ve seen and from using it myself. Not sure what you mean about not being able to make it flower pattern. I don’t really find it difficult. I mean, look at the first uboxing from Kenchannel. He gets a near perfect flower pattern on every launch. 

https://youtu.be/qxLCJPJpL-E
Lol what do you mean, Xceed is a great attack driver.
Xceed is not that awful
Also Evolution’ is pretty bad when it comes to a battle of stamina and wears down quickly after a few attacks.
I personally think Xceed is overhyped. It's very inconsistent compared to Xtreme' and Quick' because the plastic makes it lose its attack pattern and resort to Tornado Stalling or it sometimes leans on the Plastic for the whole round because it keeps getting destabilizes while it's trying to start up, so it wastes all of its Stamina in that case. So, for Brave Valkyrie, I think the best Drivers would be Quick', Xtreme', and Variable' with maybe awakened Hold' as a runner-up.
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:02 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  2:53 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Xceed sucks, sad to say. Even if it was on a Dash variant of Xceed (in case the rumors are true regarding a black recolor of SHy stock), Xc doesn't necessarily have the LAD (like Destroy/Hold) nor the attack power (Xtreme/Hunter/Quick) needed. 

Idk man. Xc seems pretty good from what I’ve seen and from using it myself. Not sure what you mean about not being able to make it flower pattern. I don’t really find it difficult. I mean, look at the first uboxing from Kenchannel. He gets a near perfect flower pattern on every launch. 

https://youtu.be/qxLCJPJpL-E

I find it hard to believe that the stadium won't have skid marks with each launch/battle done, and that Zone moves way too much as well as if it's gliding on the said stadium. Unless the stadium doesn't have anything on it like lubricants or whatnot, I don't think it can easily produce the flower pattern CONSISTENTLY (I didn't say it cannot make the flower pattern, I merely stated it as unable to sustain the said pattern unlike Xtreme/Quick) as the free-spinning plate would more often than not be the part hitting the stadium as opposed to the rubber portion. If it does work for you, then good for you, but I highly suggest you test your combos on it against the commonly used meta combos to actually see if it can even give a nice fight.

For me though, as this thread is about BVl 2A, Xc doesn't seem to fit or provide BVl 2A the best output as a pure attacker like Judgment. Unlike Judgment or Chouzetsu Valkyrie, BVl doesn't have Burst stoppers or resistors to mitigate Burst risk due to high-recoil (thanks to the rubber contact points), so it would be logical to use Drivers that have better spring tension (Dash variants), of which Xceed currently is not (I can't consider the black recolor as official yet since there were no other news about it aside from a leak). Hence, imo, it is much more reliable to use Dash Drivers especially for a self-Burst-fest Layer like BVl 2A.

(Apr. 29, 2020  4:46 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Lol what do you mean, Xceed is a great attack driver.

It may be a great attack Driver against its own Layer System stock Beys, but meta-wise, it will probably still be sub-par (or even outclassed) against Drivers like Destroy and Xtreme/Quick, where they already have established good standing in both WBBA and WBO tournaments notwithstanding the release of their Dash variants.

Even if this gets a place in the meta or at least in winning combos, it's either it had good combo match-ups (meaning the opposing Bey isn't run on Br/Xt+/At/Om/Kp' for example) or the opponent simply is a novice; both of which are highly unlikely at least on a WBO tournament.

Since this thread is about BVl, as I have mentioned to SupaDav03, Xceed is not entirely as reliable or as great in my preliminary testings with BVl 2A. I've had better and more exciting fights with an awakened Vl' especially against problematic combos on Drivers like Br/Xt+/At and the like.
Rouzuke I completely agree with your view on Xceed. It's decent, but not consistent enough to coexist alongside Xtreme' and Quick'. Also, you were mentioning that the stadium was a bit weird, and I've heard that a lot of Japanese BeyTubers spray silicone on their Stadiums to make them more slippery and make the battles more satisfying. Kevo also did this, although he made sure to make it clear that it was a modded Stadium, and you can see that the Beys in his videos usually slide around a bit when coming to a halt. I'm not sure if Kenchannel did this to his Stadiums, but weird movement can be a sign of that. Also, I believe he employs the same tactic as Takara Tomy where he tries to make the new Bey look good by only showing the best takes. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it sure isn't the most honest thing to do.
Yeah, very misleading sometimes. A random kid could watch kenchanell super Hyperion video, and think “omg super Hyperion is the best Beyblade ever, it bursts everything” later to be disappointed to see it lose battles irl and in other channels. Same thing with brave.
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:54 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Xceed is not that awful
Also Evolution’ is pretty bad when it comes to a battle of stamina and wears down quickly after a few attacks.

A worn-down Ev/Ev' has better stamina than most rubber tipped attack Drivers, but it will be most beneficial with left-spin Layers so as to mitigate self-KO as left-spin combos tend to be launched with moderate to weak strength especially against opposite spin. With a slightly worn Ev/Ev', it will work like a thicker Bite, but if extremely worn-down it will have erratic movements resulting mostly to self-KOs. On BVl, it can still work as long as it is launched correctly with proper timing against the opponent, albeit inconsistently as performance will depend on how worn-down the Driver will be.

(Apr. 29, 2020  5:29 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah, very misleading sometimes. A random kid could watch kenchanell super Hyperion video, and think “omg super Hyperion is the best Beyblade ever, it bursts everything” later to be disappointed to see it lose battles irl and in other channels. Same thing with brave.

Brave, however, is quite formidable with its rubber-infused Ring and 80% rubberized Chassis, akin to Judgment and Lord. It's just that we still have limited parts to pair it with especially since we only have 1A, 1B, and 2A as Double Chassis, and 1S and 1D as Single Chassis (of which both technically are quite useless and lightweight on their own, though ironically Single Chassis is the only way we can still use Disks and Frames for Sparking combos).

If we start having Single Chassis released for attack, Double Chassis for Stamina and Defense, it would give more diversity and possibly powercreep some future releases. But as it stands right now, on my preliminary testings with BVl.Vl' 2A, it can Burst both the armor and core of Perfect Phoenix on Outer.Xt+ and Wheel.Xt+, outlast czS.St.At (left spin), and almost always tie Spin Finish with LS.Bl.Br (left spin).