[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

How can I submit design?And what are the rules?Can somebody just explain everything to me?
(Oct. 12, 2019  8:55 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: How can I submit design?And what are the rules?Can somebody just explain everything to me?

I want to know too
I already have my design ready

(Oct. 12, 2019  11:45 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I already have my design ready

Just need to know how to send it

Is this the new system or the GT system?
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Maybe GT or the infinity lock system.
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

the new system I'm pretty sure
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:50 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Is this the new system or the GT system?

the new system I'm pretty sure

They want the fans to design it. If you want the Infinite Lock system, then a fan could design it and TT might make the new Valkyrie have that system. Idk, they might even implement a new system for this Valkyrie. Honestly, Idk what the limits are for the designs, but for all wd know they're accepting any design for the new Valkyrie. Idk how to submit designs, but it's probably for bladers in Japan, this Design Contest thing.
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:57 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  11:50 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: the new system I'm pretty sure

They want the fans to design it. If you want the Infinite Lock system, then a fan could design it and TT might make the new Valkyrie have that system. Idk, they might even implement a new system for this Valkyrie. Honestly, Idk what the limits are for the designs, but for all wd know they're accepting any design for the new Valkyrie. Idk how to submit designs, but it's probably for bladers in Japan, this Design Contest thing.

I’ll just write the name and description of the bey in Japanese lol
I just noticed a huge Problem What if the person who wins makes it another normal Valkyrie and it up being worse than slash valkyrie or even worst they stray too far off from what valkyrie is like giving it one more blade I personally really hope it’s apart of the gen of beys like imperial dragon and prime Apocalypse
I have an idea for anyone who wants to enter this contest.
If someone were to design this for the contest, that would be great, but it may not win due to being too expensive to make (Unless it ends up a DX) or being overpowered. I have thought up a possible name for this, UV.Fr.Lg (Unbound Valkyrie Frenzy Lightning), but as I cannot design this, I will leave that to whoever does. Ideally, there would be multiple people doing it, each with different designs, but that may or may not be the case. Credit to me is not required in case anyone uses this idea, I just want this to happen.
(Oct. 13, 2019  7:26 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I have an idea for anyone who wants to enter this contest.
If someone were to design this for the contest, that would be great, but it may not win due to being too expensive to make (Unless it ends up a DX) or being overpowered. I have thought up a possible name for this, UV.Fr.Lg (Unbound Valkyrie Frenzy Lightning), but as I cannot design this, I will leave that to whoever does. Ideally, there would be multiple people doing it, each with different designs, but that may or may not be the case. Credit to me is not required in case anyone uses this idea, I just want this to happen.
Amazing idea but I will give Valkyrie 3 strong teeth instead of 2
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:46 AM)Requim Wrote: I just noticed a huge Problem What if the person who wins makes it another normal Valkyrie and it up being worse than slash valkyrie or even worst they stray too far off from what valkyrie is like giving it one more blade I personally really hope it’s apart of the gen of beys like imperial dragon and prime Apocalypse
Takara Tomy wouldn't pick it
Welp I’m going to make my design today I’ll see if can post it

(Oct. 13, 2019  2:02 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Welp I’m going to make my design today I’ll see if can post it

Lol this is harder than thought. There are so many Valkyries that it’s really hard to come up with a new design. Has anyone had any success would love to see what you got.
I'm really wondering how will Valt get the new Valkyrie. Maybe Slash Valkyrie battles Apocalypse and gets broken. What do you guys think?
(Oct. 13, 2019  5:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm really wondering how will Valt get the new Valkyrie. Maybe Slash Valkyrie battles Apocalypse and gets broken. What do you guys think?

Is this a GT bey or a new system bey? If GT, that may be true, but if it is a new system Valt will simply upgrade his bey

(Oct. 13, 2019  2:02 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Welp I’m going to make my design today I’ll see if can post it

Lol this is harder than thought. There are so many Valkyries that it’s really hard to come up with a new design. Has anyone had any success would love to see what you got.

I managed to. I want to color it first before showing it off.
Question for Marutti:
Could you kindly explain to us where we have to send the draws?
Is it post letter format?
What are the time limits we have to show our projects to CoroCoro? :-)
Thanks a lot for all your helps.
(Oct. 15, 2019  9:16 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Question for Marutti:
Could you kindly explain to us where we have to send the draws?
Is it post letter format?
What are the time limits we have to show our projects to CoroCoro? :-)
Thanks a lot for all your helps.

not yet
So guys I had this idea in head for a while now.I don't know if you remember,but in MF,there was a bey called Big Bang Pegasis.I would LOVE to see his gimmick on layer.The gimmick is basically that you have 2 layers:metal and plastic and you can change modes depending on your situation.Modes could be that you put plastic in way,that the layer will deliver smash attack or upper attack.The disc should be something new with a new gimmick.I was thinking about design simmiliar to Big Bang Pegasis metal wheel.That means it would have kinda like 3 big contact points with wings design.The gimmick could be that you can make wings go downwards (for better defense ),but in a way that it will perform better than Lift or Wall frame.Or if you want to move quick around the stadium,you will make wings go upwards.And the driver could be Ultimate Reboot',since its literally same driver and gimmick that Big Bang Pegasus had,but in Burst version.And it should be Infinity Lock System .Unfortunately I don't know how to design beys but if you know someone or even if you can design beys let me know via messeage or email.
I'll post my design for Ultimate Valkyrie Blade Galaxy.
(Oct. 17, 2019  7:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'll post my design for Ultimate Valkyrie Blade Galaxy.

When approximately?
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:03 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  7:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'll post my design for Ultimate Valkyrie Blade Galaxy.

When approximately?
Currently In busy with my job, so we'll see .
Here is my Valkyrie design reposted from the Your Valkyrie Evolution page:

Fantasy Valkyrie Valant Duel

Fantasy Valkyrie: The first left spin Valkyrie. Its wings are larger than winning Valkyrie’s and look like actual wings. The core of the bey has the face of the horse of Valkyrie and below it the knight of Valkyrie. There are tiny wings in between the large wings made of metal.

Valant: A reverse zenith but the plastic around it is round like proof.

Duel: Works like zeta but has rubber attack and metal attack. The rubber attack is like xtreme and performs similarly. Metal attack is like iron and performs similarly.

Here is a picture of Fantasy Valkyrie: https://imgur.com/gallery/h74pmV0
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Here is my Valkyrie design reposted from the Your Valkyrie Evolution page:

Fantasy Valkyrie: The first left spin Valkyrie. Its wings are larger than winning Valkyrie’s and look like actual wings. The core of the bey has the face of the horse of Valkyrie and below it the knight of Valkyrie. There are tiny wings in between the large wings made of metal.

Duel: Works like zeta but has rubber attack and metal attack. The rubber attack is like xtreme and performs similarly. Metal attack is like iron and performs similarly.

I really like this but there are some things i would change:
1.I would make it right spin because c'mon man
2.In Duel i would add plastic driver so something like Quake and called it Trio or something which is simmiliar to number 3
3.I would make new Disc or dash version of already existing one.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:27 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Here is my Valkyrie design reposted from the Your Valkyrie Evolution page:

I really like this but there are some things i would change:
2.In Duel i would add plastic driver so something like Quake and called it Trio or something which is simmiliar to number 3
Yeah a left spin Valkyrie is like Fafnir with no rubber.
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  8:27 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: I really like this but there are some things i would change:
Yeah a left spin Valkyrie is like Fafnir with no rubber.

Or Longinus