[Product]  B-161 Booster Glide Ragnaruk.Wh.R 1S

3 wings this time huh? looks like it'll be on the same level as the other beys, we've seen so far, hopefully in can give valkyrie a hard time so rantaro and valt can have a good battle and truly go "Full Strength, For Real!"
Wow SUPER KING on the packaging ain't that wacky
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:11 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Wow  SUPER KING on the packaging ain't that wacky

Ikr finally a conclusion to the argument!
Idk why this gives me a nostalgic feel, I like the new packaging
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:11 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Wow  SUPER KING on the packaging ain't that wacky

from what I heard directly translating it to english gives you super king. reading it in jap gives you sparking. but lets not bring this back up pls
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:14 PM)snoc Wrote:

from what I heard directly translating it to english gives you super king. reading it in jap gives you sparking. but lets not bring this back up pls

I'm not, just pointing out the package says Super King on the side.

Just wacky
This sparking and superking Is just to weird now I'm just going to used both words now . Lol
These new pic also confirms That although it’s disc has initials, ragnaruk will not have a regular forge disc.
It’ll have a chassis disc
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: These new pic also confirms That although it’s disc has initials,  ragnaruk will not have a regular forge disc.

Why do you think it confirms that? If anything, that was debunked the moment the image came out. Any Disk that's combined with the Chassis will have no initials because it doesn't have its own name. It's like saying Nightmare Longinus 9 Destroy. The Disk seems to have big gaps to make it like a Disk version of Expand and the Chassis is probably small so it doesn't create any unnecessary contact points.
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:52 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: These new pic also confirms That although it’s disc has initials,  ragnaruk will not have a regular forge disc.

Why do you think it confirms that? If anything, that was debunked the moment the image came out. Any Disk that's combined with the Chassis will have no initials because it doesn't have its own name. It's like saying Nightmare Longinus 9 Destroy. The Disk seems to have big gaps to make it like a Disk version of Expand and the Chassis is probably small so it doesn't create any unnecessary contact points.

Not necessarily.. if you look at the top view pic of ragnaruk, you can see that this disc is not a forge disc, you can see straight through it, which is something that you can’t do with either a forge disc or a disc core... also the 4 metal prongs that surrounds the Chip is not a weight, but it’s part of the chassis, look at the parts of super Hyperion, and you’ll see those same 4 prongs...

It’s a chassis disc.
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:34 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Why do you think it confirms that? If anything, that was debunked the moment the image came out. Any Disk that's combined with the Chassis will have no initials because it doesn't have its own name. It's like saying Nightmare Longinus 9 Destroy. The Disk seems to have big gaps to make it like a Disk version of Expand and the Chassis is probably small so it doesn't create any unnecessary contact points.

Not necessarily.. if you look at the top view pic of ragnaruk, you can see that this disc is not a forge disc, you can see straight through it, which is something that you can’t do with either a forge disc or a disc core... also the 4 metal prongs that surrounds the Chip is not a weight, but it’s part of the chassis, look at the parts of super Hyperion, and you’ll see those same 4 prongs...

It’s a chassis disc.

I literally already addressed that. It could have big gaps with some blades really far out.. Also, the four metal pieces on the Layer are seen in a normal Chassis, like the new Satan's Chassis. Also, the biggest pieces of proof aside from giving the Wh Disk a name are the Disk prongs themselves, which are like Paradox, that were made to minimize contact with Burst Resistors and to stop them from making contact with Burst Stoppers.
I have a sneaky suspicion that Wh will be a mix between gravity and outer

Also it's confirmed that all beys will have a chassis, because the metal on the layer is on the chassis right. Isn't that what the picture showed?
I find it kind of weird that they put revolve on the thing. the weirdest thing is that they didn't specify if it is a dash driver either
(Mar. 13, 2020  9:26 PM)Shout Wrote: I find it kind of weird that they put revolve on the thing. the weirdest thing is that they didn't specify if it is a dash driver either

I personally thought it would have low
I’m still confused as to whether the 1S chassis is a sparking exclusive forge-disc or a non-forge-disc attachment to the superking bey. Perhaps the Wh forge disc is just empty in the middle (with some parts to help with the driver attachment) and a very heavy ring attached to the outside of the forge disc’s prongs. The 1S chassis though, maybe it’s just a metal weight now, so the sparking layer doesn’t get pulverised by superking chassis 1A or 1B layers.
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:13 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Idk why this gives me a nostalgic feel, I like the new packaging

Actually, it does for me, too. It's Satan, as well. Must be the God series throwback.
The wings don’t look like they move...that is a change from the first 2.
(Mar. 14, 2020  12:05 AM)GeneriCringe Wrote: The wings don’t look like they move...that is a change from the first 
nah they do
it shows it in the corner of a page on a image on project voca. ragnurak with 3 wings out
nvm sorry
I thought something indicated they come out but they dont. weird.
I think its unlikely they wont tho
Well I know what ima do...
Ima buy this ragnaruk, then ima buy the RBV 20 full set, and replace this ugly ragnaruk Chip with the RBV 20 ragnaruk chip recolor...
And there ya go! Problem solved!!
(Mar. 13, 2020  9:26 PM)Shout Wrote: I find it kind of weird that they put revolve on the thing. the weirdest thing is that they didn't specify if it is a dash driver either

If it doesn't say it is, it isn't. Defense and Stamina drivers don't get ' variations either, with the only exception being Keep' because it's got heavily limited Stamina presumably.

High Stamina drivers with ' springs means Attack types get severely hindered, so they're by far the least likely to ever happen.
[Image: bey_b161.jpg]
Chassis looks really neat, Ragnaruk has the clear plastic stamina wings. Whirl looks like it'll have lots of OWD.
huh so the disk is wheel sort of makes sense