[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Sep. 11, 2019  6:24 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Well know we know that changeable pieces are possible (union base) the new defense type base could have something like that.Maybe Dread Bahamut will evolve and be the new Boss.

Not happening.
(Sep. 11, 2019  6:24 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Well know we know that changeable pieces are possible (union base) the new defense type base could have something like that.Maybe Dread Bahamut will evolve and be the new Boss.

What kind of question is that.
Dread Bahamut isn't that great of a Bey (even the gimmick is lame). It'll have to be some game-changer like Phoenix or Diabolos, so best bet really is that Phi and Hearts either have a comeback with a GT Phoenix/Hades or another lame villain (hah, Fumiya you suck carp) would own "Final/Last Boss"

Of course, it could be weird but interesting to have a Base named "Final/Last" and a Chip that is named "Boss", so we can get a Lord Boss, Judgment Boss, Poison Boss, etc lol
I think something like Tyrant Phoenix or Kamikaze Phoenix would be interesting to see, considering how both names would be related to the gimmick. People usually rebel when a tyrant takes the throne, so the armor could symbolize the crown that can be taken off the tyrant's head. Kamikaze is a (probably outdated) Japanese war strategy where the pilot of a fighter plane crashes into their target, putting their own lives at extreme risk as a last-ditch effort. When the Armor pops off, Phoenix puts itself at risk of being KOed by strong Attack Beys and outspun by Stamina combos, with the trade-off of being significantly harder to Burst and spin-steal from. This name would probably make even more sense in the anime portrayal because Phoenix uses its armor to dish out devastating attacks at the cost of being easier to defeat, but Phi only pulls this off when he's facing strong opponents. I don't know if Takara Tomy would reference such a violent and possibly embarrassing war tactic in Beyblade, but they've made pretty violent names in the past. Hasbro would probably call it Tyrant Phoenix P5 or Kaboom Phoenix P5 depending on which one it's based on.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:34 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think something like Tyrant Phoenix or Kamikaze Phoenix would be interesting to see, considering how both names would be related to the gimmick. People usually rebel when a tyrant takes the throne, so the armor could symbolize the crown that can be taken off the tyrant's head. Kamikaze is a (probably outdated) Japanese war strategy where the pilot of a fighter plane crashes into their target, putting their own lives at extreme risk as a last-ditch effort. When the Armor pops off, Phoenix puts itself at risk of being KOed by strong Attack Beys and outspun by Stamina combos, with the trade-off of being significantly harder to Burst and spin-steal from. This name would probably make even more sense in the anime portrayal because Phoenix uses its armor to dish out devastating attacks at the cost of being easier to defeat, but Phi only pulls this off when he's facing strong opponents. I don't know if Takara Tomy would reference such a violent and possibly embarrassing war tactic in Beyblade, but they've made pretty violent names in the past. Hasbro would probably call it Tyrant Phoenix P5 or Kaboom Phoenix P5 depending on which one it's based on.
Kamikaze is extremely obsolete. Also, the Japanese would load a Mitsubishi Zero full of explosives and have the pilot crash into their target.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:34 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think something like Tyrant Phoenix or Kamikaze Phoenix would be interesting to see, considering how both names would be related to the gimmick. People usually rebel when a tyrant takes the throne, so the armor could symbolize the crown that can be taken off the tyrant's head. Kamikaze is a (probably outdated) Japanese war strategy where the pilot of a fighter plane crashes into their target, putting their own lives at extreme risk as a last-ditch effort. When the Armor pops off, Phoenix puts itself at risk of being KOed by strong Attack Beys and outspun by Stamina combos, with the trade-off of being significantly harder to Burst and spin-steal from. This name would probably make even more sense in the anime portrayal because Phoenix uses its armor to dish out devastating attacks at the cost of being easier to defeat, but Phi only pulls this off when he's facing strong opponents. I don't know if Takara Tomy would reference such a violent and possibly embarrassing war tactic in Beyblade, but they've made pretty violent names in the past. Hasbro would probably call it Tyrant Phoenix P5 or Kaboom Phoenix P5 depending on which one it's based on.
Kamikaze is extremely obsolete. Also, the Japanese would load a Mitsubishi Zero full of explosives and have the pilot crash into their target.

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be used today thanks to "death before dishonor" being too much of an older point of view.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Kamikaze is extremely obsolete. Also, the Japanese would load a Mitsubishi Zero full of explosives and have the pilot crash into their target.

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be used today thanks to "death before dishonor" being too much of an older point of view.
Although, your name predictions are really interesting and much more in depth than anything I could ever come up with.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be used today thanks to "death before dishonor" being too much of an older point of view.
Although, your name predictions are really interesting and much more in depth than anything I could ever come up with.

The Porg gif really makes me chuckle every dang time ahahaha

But the naming logic is quite interesting and may probably be it, since Japanese peeps have no problem naming their Beyblade products after God/Lord/Dead/Hell/Hades/etc they even used "Bloody". Hopefully, as cool as the name would sound, if it is indeed a Phoenix Bey, the gimmick won't fall short (looks at bL) of the coolness
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Although, your name predictions are really interesting and much more in depth than anything I could ever come up with.

The Porg gif really makes me chuckle every dang time ahahaha

But the naming logic is quite interesting and may probably be it, since Japanese peeps have no problem naming their Beyblade products after God/Lord/Dead/Hell/Hades/etc they even used "Bloody". Hopefully, as cool as the name would sound, if it is indeed a Phoenix Bey, the gimmick won't fall short (looks at bL) of the coolness
*whispers*
“Satan”
Also yeah bL is a failure.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The Porg gif really makes me chuckle every dang time ahahaha

*whispers*
“Satan”

If B-157 truly is the last boss of Beyblade Burst as a whole, I'd expect TT to end it with a Bang or with Kamikazee, if you know what I mean.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: The Porg gif really makes me chuckle every dang time ahahaha

*whispers*
“Satan”

OHHHHH RIGHT ahahahah "Satan" got me like 'wow they have GOD Valkyrie then they follow up with Kreis SATAN' Japan got no chill for Catholic/Christian Bladers ahahaha

(Sep. 12, 2019  4:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: *whispers*
“Satan”

If B-157 truly is the last boss of Beyblade Burst as a whole, I'd expect TT to end it with a Bang or with Kamikazee, if you know what I mean.

It'll have to be something that won't topple over and has almost OP (like rP to dP which is actually used as pP) use in battle
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: *whispers*
“Satan”

(Sep. 12, 2019  4:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: OHHHHH RIGHT ahahahah "Satan" got me like 'wow they have GOD Valkyrie then they follow up with Kreis SATAN' Japan got no chill for Catholic/Christian Bladers ahahaha

It'll have to be something that won't topple over and has almost OP (like rP to dP which is actually used as pP) use in battle

Maybe they'll make the Armor flat on the sides instead of slanted, which is what destabilized it so badly. I guess they could also make the armor attach a little bit lower on the layer just to take extra precautions.
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: It'll have to be something that won't topple over and has almost OP (like rP to dP which is actually used as pP) use in battle

Maybe they'll make the Armor flat on the sides instead of slanted, which is what destabilized it so badly. I guess they could also make the armor attach a little bit lower on the layer just to take extra precautions.

They could do a combination of Orb Egis shape for the Armor with the heaviness like Hades, and retain the almost perfect circular shape of Phoenix. For the Armor, the logic is to have the defensive metal ball thingies provide more deflective capabilities while maintaining weight and thickness and can still impede the opponent once deployed. The Chip can probably be something like Diabolos but is CWD focused for Defense.

For the Disk it would be like Cosmo Base that is around the same weight as say 7 Disk, with the plastic on the outside made of POM and has high OWD and LAD (basically a heavier Outer)

For the Driver, they could make a Friction Metal where it still has the POM tip but inside is metal, with the rubber ring being thicker and lower to be able to actually do the Phoenix/Dead Break move.
I see, Everyone is waiting for Phi???
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:21 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe they'll make the Armor flat on the sides instead of slanted, which is what destabilized it so badly. I guess they could also make the armor attach a little bit lower on the layer just to take extra precautions.

They could do a combination of Orb Egis shape for the Armor with the heaviness like Hades, and retain the almost perfect circular shape of Phoenix. For the Armor, the logic is to have the defensive metal ball thingies provide more deflective capabilities while maintaining weight and thickness and can still impede the opponent once deployed. The Chip can probably be something like Diabolos but is CWD focused for Defense.

For the Disk it would be like Cosmo Base that is around the same weight as say 7 Disk, with the plastic on the outside made of POM and has high OWD and LAD (basically a heavier Outer)

For the Driver, they could make a Friction Metal where it still has the POM tip but inside is metal, with the rubber ring being thicker and lower to be able to actually do the Phoenix/Dead Break move.

If Takara Tomy even made a gt phoenix i dont think it would be that defensive
(Sep. 12, 2019  12:05 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: If Takara Tomy even made a gt phoenix i dont think it would be that defensive

How so? Phoenix beys have always been about their tankiness, even with their excellent Stamina.
Although this is said to be the last boss, I still think there is a chance to be Poison Hyudra...
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Although this is said to be the last boss, I still think there is a chance to be Poison Hyudra...

to think back there is no more  badies minus delta but he loses to drum unless they do the same thing like they did on the battleship cruise
In my opinion?!? :-)
It will be a sort of Diablo Nemesis of Gladiator Bahamdia.
hydra evolution time or phoenix evolution time
I kind of want a new kerbeus
If feel like this is Phoenix, just in GT. It's possible that the Revolt Phoenix rumor is true.
(Sep. 15, 2019  1:29 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If feel like this is Phoenix, just in GT. It's possible that the Revolt Phoenix rumor is true.

Possible, but still no actual leaks to confirm nor deny it. 

It's probably like Schrodinger's cat: it is both a Phoenix Bey or a different Bey until they reveal the leak

Joke aside, Revolt Phoenix sounds cool, but we already have Regalia Genesis upcoming (which probably has no detachable Weight) so the naming would still be safe as long as Revolt will have a Weight (presumably either Zan or Ten).
Last Boss Bey will be appear next Coro Coro Ichiban issue (October 21st)
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:45 AM)marutti Wrote: Last Boss Bey will be appear next Coro Coro Ichiban issue (October 21st)
??
Awesome, hope it's Phoenix.