[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

(Oct. 11, 2019  10:57 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Actually, under even further investigation, it seems like we were both wrong. The Imperial Dragon Chip's design is different. The main points that give it away are the jaw and claw placements. Even if it had the same teeth as the normal Dragon Chip, it can count as a new part. You are right about the Imperial base, though.

I see what you mean. However, I wonder how they'll appreviate it, since we already have a Dragon. Upside down D? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I would say D' just for the memes, but it truly is an interesting question. TT might either just give it a second letter like Dr or they make it so that this new Dragon Chip is only usable with Imperial and what is presumably going to be the Diabolos evolution's Base, and also make it impossible to put other Chips in these Bases. Or they could do something completely original, but I can't predict what that would be.
So, is there no disk for this starter? I'm confused lol.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, is there no disk for this starter? I'm confused lol.

Yeah, it seems like the disk is fused with the driver
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:07 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, is there no disk for this starter? I'm confused lol.

Oof. Well, I hope this is a good release.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:07 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

For the product this thread is about (the Balance Type Starter) there isn't any concrete information, but an electric Driver is a possibility. I'm leaning away from it because I think the only reason Imperial Dragon is a DX Booster is because of the Ig' Driver being motorized.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:07 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Yeah, it seems like the disk is fused with the driver

For the product this thread is about (the Balance Type Starter) there isn't any concrete information, but an electric Driver is a possibility. I'm leaning away from it because I think the only reason Imperial Dragon is a DX Booster is because of the Ig' Driver being motorized.

My bad. I thought we were in the Imperial Dragon thread. There's no images or anything, but it is most likely a Diabolos evolution
Well Diabolos got broken by Apocalypse in the manga.
Hello Everybody I do a video recapping all the new releases for beyblades and would like for you all to watch. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahBm_sIspnY
Can we stop this guy from spamming each thread with the same posts? I'm all for supporting YouTubers in their business, but these posts are making me actively root against his success.

Anyway,

With the trend, it's almost certain Diabolos will get an upgrade at some point. Will a motorized bullet driver be possible? I would hate they remove one of the defining characters of the Beyblade.
(Oct. 13, 2019  4:02 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Can we stop this guy from spamming each thread with the same posts? I'm all for supporting YouTubers in their business, but these posts are making me actively root against his success.

Anyway,

With the trend, it's almost certain Diabolos will get an upgrade at some point. Will a motorized bullet driver be possible? I would hate they remove one of the defining characters of the Beyblade.

Maybe possible. I wanted a bullet+ before.
(Oct. 13, 2019  4:23 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Maybe possible. I wanted a bullet+ before.

"Now with TWO mini beys, and twice as tall!"
its gonna be a NEW Diabolos
So my guess is that it's gonna be New Diabolos,which will cost around 30$
this is my prediction for the name Layer - Revenge Diabolos Disk: ??? Driver: A Upgraded version of Bullet or Bullet'
Diabolos survived, so this is probably not Diabolos.
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Diabolos survived, so this is probably not Diabolos.

But in manga, it breaks and in manga they surely will make a new Diabolos.
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:52 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Diabolos survived, so this is probably not Diabolos.

But in manga, it breaks and in manga they surely will make a new Diabolos.
Legend Spriggan broke in the manga, and it was never broken in the anime.
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:52 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: But in manga, it breaks and in manga they surely will make a new Diabolos.

Your justification for this not being a diabolos heavily contradicts the precedent of spriggan, but then again there's not enough reliable information out yet, it would be a nice change of pace to wait for more details to come instead of dishing out thoughts.
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:52 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: But in manga, it breaks and in manga they surely will make a new Diabolos.

But Legend Spriggan was still replaced, wasn't it? For once, I think that manga logic is the way to go on this one.
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:27 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Legend Spriggan broke in the manga, and it was never broken in the anime.

Your justification for this not being a diabolos heavily contradicts the precedent of spriggan, but then again there's not enough reliable information out yet, it would be a nice change of pace to wait for more details to come instead of dishing out thoughts.
True but it's always fun to speculate.

(Oct. 25, 2019  6:30 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Legend Spriggan broke in the manga, and it was never broken in the anime.

But Legend Spriggan was still replaced, wasn't it? For once, I think that manga logic is the way to go on this one.
I hope you're right, Diabolos deserves an upgrade.
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:27 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Your justification for this not being a diabolos heavily contradicts the precedent of spriggan, but then again there's not enough reliable information out yet, it would be a nice change of pace to wait for more details to come instead of dishing out thoughts.
True but it's always fun to speculate.

(Oct. 25, 2019  6:30 PM)BladerGem Wrote: But Legend Spriggan was still replaced, wasn't it? For once, I think that manga logic is the way to go on this one.
I hope you're right, Diabolos deserves an upgrade.
I am pretty certain that the manga must be followed if not exactly then at Least loosely. In the manga diabolos broke. So it will be replaced. Also since almost everyone is getting upgrades, even in the storyline diabolos not getting upgraded is just unjustifiable. And he sure as heck won’t recreate the original diabolos again. So while it isn’t confirmed, you can take it as a diabolos upgrade.
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: this is my prediction for the name Layer - Revenge Diabolos      Disk: ???        Driver: A Upgraded version of Bullet or Bullet'

wouldn't be a Bullet' as Zwei Longinus had all new parts besides Spiral' and it was released as a booster.
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:48 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:00 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: this is my prediction for the name Layer - Revenge Diabolos      Disk: ???        Driver: A Upgraded version of Bullet or Bullet'

wouldn't be a Bullet' as Zwei Longinus had all new parts besides Spiral' and it was released as a booster.

Bushin Ashura and Slash Valkyrie were also Boosters, and Takara Tomy classifies Dash variations as separate Drivers both in their website and their tournament ruleset, but I think Bullet' would be disappointing.
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:53 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  6:48 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: wouldn't be a Bullet' as Zwei Longinus had all new parts besides Spiral' and it was released as a booster.

Bushin Ashura and Slash Valkyrie were also Boosters, and Takara Tomy classifies Dash variations as separate Drivers both in their website and their tournament ruleset, but I think Bullet' would be disappointing.
I mean bullet+ would cool seeing at bullet is a stamina driver yes it is a stamina by tt standard if survive dash ain't making it and octa dash ain't making it  a survive with a spring and a metal drone isn't tbh  bullet plus makes more sense if you own a xtend and a bullet you know that bullet fits on xtend pretty snug (without a chip regular or xtend+) and tt is super money hungry this season hi final season any way the only good thing about diabolos is its chip so bullet+ would A make ppl buy more diabolos b make bullet better I hope C get less effort on the teams part all fits into tt lazy reusing and bs marketing tacts
What if the driver was called missile? It would have the same gimmick as bullet but once the beyblade came off the stick would instead be a rubber flat driver like xtreme.