[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

Why we can’t see the full part of Genesis and Apocalypse right now, we’ve been wanting so long.
(Sep. 21, 2019  5:40 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why we can’t see the full part of Genesis and Apocalypse right now, we’ve been wanting so long.

Because they're releasing next month and are waiting for the next Corocoro to fully unveil the two infinity lock system Beys. Since these are being hyped, but not at the level of Phoenix that they fully unveil it. And that it is later in the month and not earlier. Though, that's what I believe.
(Sep. 21, 2019  6:03 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  5:40 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why we can’t see the full part of Genesis and Apocalypse right now, we’ve been wanting so long.

Because they're releasing next month and are waiting for the next Corocoro to fully unveil the two infinity lock system Beys. Since these are being hyped, but not at the level of Phoenix that they fully unveil it. And that it is later in the month and not earlier. Though, that's what I believe.

I’m hyped too
Waiting for a month make me impatient, it is a torture.
I know you're excited, but you dont need to clutter the thread with repeated posts