[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

Why we can’t see the full part of Genesis and Apocalypse right now, we’ve been wanting so long.
(Sep. 21, 2019  5:40 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why we can’t see the full part of Genesis and Apocalypse right now, we’ve been wanting so long.

Because they're releasing next month and are waiting for the next Corocoro to fully unveil the two infinity lock system Beys. Since these are being hyped, but not at the level of Phoenix that they fully unveil it. And that it is later in the month and not earlier. Though, that's what I believe.
(Sep. 21, 2019  6:03 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  5:40 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Why we can’t see the full part of Genesis and Apocalypse right now, we’ve been wanting so long.

Because they're releasing next month and are waiting for the next Corocoro to fully unveil the two infinity lock system Beys. Since these are being hyped, but not at the level of Phoenix that they fully unveil it. And that it is later in the month and not earlier. Though, that's what I believe.

I’m hyped too
Waiting for a month make me impatient, it is a torture.
I know you're excited, but you dont need to clutter the thread with repeated posts
(Sep. 25, 2019  2:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Gama/ Genesis
Alpha/ Apocalypse

Regalis γenesis and Prime αpocalypse might make sense for the names because they're opposites just like αpollos and αrtemis and their names are based on the concepts of creation and destruction, two very powerful themes for Beyblades, Pokémon, etc.
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:12 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Alpha/ Apocalypse

Regalis γenesis and Prime αpocalypse might make sense for the names because they're opposites just like αpollos and αrtemis and their names are based on the concepts of creation and destruction, two very powerful themes for Beyblades, Pokémon, etc.

I was going to dispute that it seems Regalia Genesis is also right spin unlike the Chouzetsu Duo Eclipse which had option of left spin, but then remembered God version had both Apollo and Artemis as right spin Layers, too. 

Still waiting for CoroCoro channel to release even just another snippet of part reveal to enrich the content of this thread, cuz apparently some users keep on spamming the most random carp totally unrelated to the topic
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:12 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Alpha/ Apocalypse

I just guessing the bladers name

Maybe there is someone called Alpha and Gama using Genesis or Apocalypse

Wonder how Diabolos consume the power of these beyblades
This comes with Ultimate Reboot' source is Zankye.
Is that Ultimate reboot dash on Apolcalyse??
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:58 PM)NPN Wrote: Is that Ultimate reboot dash on Apolcalyse??
Prime Apocalypse・0D・Ul′

(Sep. 25, 2019  1:00 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:58 PM)NPN Wrote: Is that Ultimate reboot dash on Apolcalyse??
Prime Apocalypse・0D・Ul′

(Sep. 25, 2019  1:00 PM)Dasmind Wrote:

Prime Apocalypse・0D・Ul′

So great, going to see the fused Electric driver
And the users
i feel like Ul' is gonna play a huge role in new attack combos
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i feel like Ul' is gonna play a huge role in new attack combos

Just because it has a much stronger spring doesn't instantly mean it's better. It's still going to be easy to knock over in the beginning of battle and is going to have problems with consistency. If anything, the rubber might be grippier.
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i feel like Ul' is gonna play a huge role in new attack combos

Just because it has a much stronger spring doesn't instantly mean it's better. It's still going to be easy to knock over in the beginning of battle and is going to have problems with consistency. If anything, the rubber might be grippier.

true true but when it activates it might have better speed because of the soft rubber but lower stamina kinda like X' and Hn' therefore it might be a bit more aggressive than the normal Ul driver
It appears Regalia Genesis also has the Infinite Lock System, since the same symbol is near both Apocalypse and Genesis. Ultimate reboot' is insane, I'm glad they're making it. Combos:
Prime Apocalypse 0D Ul'
Cosmo Dragon Vn R Retsu
Erase Fafnir St Tr Ten
Regalia Genesis ?
Can anyone find out the name of Regalia Genesis' driver+disk part?
Prime Apocalypse looks pretty dang cool it kinda makes sense that they gave it the Dagger Frame
(Sep. 25, 2019  2:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  1:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Just because it has a much stronger spring doesn't instantly mean it's better. It's still going to be easy to knock over in the beginning of battle and is going to have problems with consistency. If anything, the rubber might be grippier.

true true but when it activates it might have better speed because of the soft rubber but lower stamina kinda like X' and Hn' therefore it might be a bit more aggressive than the normal Ul driver

Yeah, but at that point it's not going to be spinning fast enough to do much of anything, especially now that Beys are really hard to Burst.
(Sep. 25, 2019  4:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  2:02 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: true true but when it activates it might have better speed because of the soft rubber but lower stamina kinda like X' and Hn' therefore it might be a bit more aggressive than the normal Ul driver

Yeah, but at that point it's not going to be spinning fast enough to do much of anything, especially now that Beys are really hard to Burst.

yeah thats true now that Genesis and Apocalypse have an infinite lock system
Gatinko Customize Set

Erase Fafnir Sting Trick Ten
Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Revolve Retsu
Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
Regalia Genesis Driver *Unknown*
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:07 AM)samsudds Wrote: Gatinko Customize Set

It's Rise man.
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:07 AM)samsudds Wrote: Gatinko Customize Set

It's Rise man.

There's no s in the abbreviations of Cosmo Dragon's parts. it says Cosmo Deagon (in Kanji) Vn.R 烈
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: It's Rise man.

There's no s in the abbreviations of Cosmo Dragon's parts. it says Cosmo Deagon (in Kanji) Vn.R 烈

http://beybladevcrv.com also confirms this as factual.

Honestly been a while since we've seen Revolve, so I'm not gonna complain.

Edit: Although I just now realized there's a Revolve in the Tact Longinus random booster, so eh. Still like seeing it, and its color is good.