[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

(Sep. 14, 2015  7:11 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: do fingers of claw move freely sideways?

They should do, the bars are rounded. I think it's pretty much a reminiscent of C145.
(Sep. 14, 2015  7:11 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: do fingers of claw move freely sideways? like c145

You should read my posts above.
Thanks. Looks awesome with the stickers
(Sep. 14, 2015  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you very much for the scans, OkinawamTS ! I totally called it, for what Claw would be. No need to imagine too many things hah.

The claws on Claw are not detachable, but apparently they can move up and down, which is sort of weird since we have Beyblades of all the same height so far ...

The full content list for this Random Booster (all eight possible Beyblades) is :

- Trident Heavy Claw
- Spriggan Wing Claw
- Ragnaruk Spread Claw
- Spriggan Central Accel
- Kerbeus Heavy Survive
- Valkyrie Central Fusion
- Kerbeus Spread Accel
- Ragnaruk Wing Defense

OHHH I COMPLETELY CALLED ALL THE LAYER/DISK COMBOS CAN I HAVE A FORTUNE TELLER FACE?? that should be a thing tho. This is great for me. I have eagle eyes!

(Aug. 21, 2015  11:00 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: P Valkryie Central
B Kerbeous Heavy
R Kerbeous Spread
B Ragnaruk Spread
Y Ragnaruk Wing
G Spriggan Wing
W Spriggan Central.

That's what it looked like to me. Two of every disk but oval.
I liked the older box better
hmmm

[Image: 8fRjlkI.png]
[Image: 5Efsgj5.jpg]

The clear spriggan and black kerbeus are really nice!
Claw looks like it's gonna suck, but who knows. Everything looks so cool I don't even care. I'm blown away by how good Burst looks.
Yeah it looks super cool but it's gonna be too recoily I bet. Who knows though, maybe those can stick out and protect the layer from getting hit a little bit. Looks like they aren't long enough though. I am super pumped up too. These is just their early releases, I get so excited when I think of what they are going to release in the distant future
Should be interesting to see what kind of Stamina/Defense Claw has. C145 was useful for a little while when it was released.

Clear Spriggan looks awesome too. I'm excited!
Honestly, this just looks nice and fun to play with. The shape of the tip looks a lot like D but I'm not sure.

I really want to get this, considering that I just found out about a shop in Downtown Los Angeles that sells Beyblade Burst, but my wallet tho...
Anybody else want too now why Varuto is holding trident I the magazine. In the pages for wyvern they showed its owner. But here they didn't. I think it's weird.
i seen the parts for trident in a picture from japan
(Sep. 15, 2015  2:44 PM)smash attacker Wrote: i seen the parts for trident in a picture from japan

We know, we already saw everything; look at the latest posts of a thread before replying ...
(Sep. 15, 2015  1:57 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Anybody else want too now why Varuto is holding trident I the magazine. In the pages for wyvern they showed its owner. But here they didn't. I think it's weird.

It's just a photoshop job, too — the original of that artwork has him holding Valkyrie. I agree that it's weird but I'm sure they had a reason for it.
Nobody ever owned Aries in the Metal Fight Beyblade manga, so it is probably just to put a character on the page and get the reader excited about it.
(Sep. 15, 2015  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nobody ever owned Aries in the Metal Fight Beyblade manga, so it is probably just to put a character on the page and get the reader excited about it.

Hyoma did.

I think maybe valt owns two tops? Maybe he knows about tooth wear too? LOL
(Sep. 15, 2015  4:13 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  4:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nobody ever owned Aries in the Metal Fight Beyblade manga, so it is probably just to put a character on the page and get the reader excited about it.
Hyoma did.

Actually, I could imagine that being an enemy gimmick like with the first opponent in the plastics anime. Some dramatic but altimately forgetable single episode villain walks up in a trench coat and throws it open to reveal countless beyholders sewn into the lining, giving him an absoltely fresh bey at his disposal for every match. The main character must then prove that strategy, skill and indominable bey spirit can overcome the odds stacked against him.
maybe he'll receive and use trident? would fit with the more instructional nature of the manga so far. maybe not ...
(Sep. 15, 2015  4:13 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:

Hyoma did.

Aries, not Clay Aries. Both Aries and Pisces had no owners, from what I remember.
(Sep. 14, 2015  12:04 PM)poi Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  11:34 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: did anyone notice in some pictures claw have 2 finger and 4 in some? maybe they are detachable.

anyway thanks oki for picture

If you're referring to the driver, it's probably because of how the picture is taken, making the illusion that there are only 2 claws. I don't see why you would want them to be detachable anyways lol

beacuse this time claw have finger move freely up and down [unlike c145 which move sideways] and it doesnt look like it move side freely and may cause recoil. but i want to detach them because if we decrease fingers the gap will increase and increase it's attack capability. and if we increase fingers the gap will decrease and increase it's defensive capability
(Sep. 15, 2015  9:42 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  12:04 PM)poi Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  11:34 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: did anyone notice in some pictures claw have 2 finger and 4 in some? maybe they are detachable.

anyway thanks oki for picture

If you're referring to the driver, it's probably because of how the picture is taken, making the illusion that there are only 2 claws. I don't see why you would want them to be detachable anyways lol

beacuse this time claw have finger move freely up and down [unlike c145 which move sideways] and it doesnt look like it move side freely and may cause recoil. but i want to detach them because if we decrease fingers the gap will increase and increase it's attack capability. and if we increase fingers the gap will decrease and increase it's defensive capability

What? You mean the gaps on the Driver? That's most likely illegal to remove it, and I doubt it would reach for good attack.
(Sep. 15, 2015  9:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  9:42 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  12:04 PM)poi Wrote: If you're referring to the driver, it's probably because of how the picture is taken, making the illusion that there are only 2 claws. I don't see why you would want them to be detachable anyways lol

What? You mean the gaps on the Driver? That's most likely illegal to remove it, and I doubt it would reach for good attack.

i mean gap between finger on claw and i was taking about [if it's detachable], i will not do it if it's illegal in wbo tornament
FIREFIRE

Kai-V has exlain that Claw doesnt be detached