[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

Sorry, updated with a shortlink that should work: http://amzn.to/1DGYqdJ
So this is the Japanese site. Will it ship U.s?

Or do I need someone to ship it to me afterward. I tend to shop on American Amazon. Tongue_out

Because it isn't on the American site. I'm confused lol
Hopefully claw is on more than just trident. Does anybody know the full list of beys yet?
Nope. Only the layers.
(Aug. 11, 2015  9:00 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: So this is the Japanese site. Will it ship U.s?

Or do I need someone to ship it to me afterward. I tend to shop on American Amazon. Tongue_out

Because it isn't on the American site. I'm confused lol

You would need to use a Japanese shopping sevice.
So no I can't get it on Japan Amazon and get American shipping? I normally don't deal with Japan shopping so I'm really confused.
You can use a service like ZenMarket to forward your package from Japan.
Oh okay (face palm) I'm just starting to learn about shipping forwarding services because when I do buy from Japan I just get it on amazon. I think this price won't be as good when it hits American Amazon but I don't feel like messing around with forwarding when I can get it on American Amazon pretty soon. Thanks
Should I get trident heavy claw booster or deathsizer
#what are the results of getting trident in the booster
(Aug. 11, 2015  11:20 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Should I get trident heavy claw booster or deathsizer
#what are the results of getting trident in the booster

deathsizer. you know what you are getting and also another launcher Smile
(Jul. 02, 2015  2:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did you all forget Claw145 hah ? I really hope it is not that gimmick again, for repetitiveness' sake, but it seems more likely to be that than any rubber-tipped Driver, especially at this point in the series.

I have to admit that C145 would probably be even more useful in Beyblade Burst than in Metal Fight Beyblade, since it would slightly neutralise attacks meant to untighten its Layer. However, if there were actually height differences already in Drivers, then that would help ...

i think this may feature any 'special' gimmick on its upper part of driver like how defence driver have a ring around its upper part just like d125 and sr200. but i don't think it have rubber or any tip made fancy material, beacuse takara tomy are making bey simpler this time
It would be better to buy two random booster or wait if the prize beyblade comes up on ebay or OkinawamTS's store?
(Aug. 20, 2015  9:49 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: It would be better to buy two random booster or wait if the prize beyblade comes up on ebay or OkinawamTS's store?

It would probably be better overall to buy a whole case of three guaranteed sets of the eight possible Beyblades, hah. For the prize Beyblade though, it would help if we knew when SonoKong will distribute Beyblade Burst and at which system they will begin doing so, because until then the prize Beyblade will probably be very expensive.
I'd say that like most other random boosters they we'll sell around 47 USD for a whole set. Kai-V said get three but since there is only one new layer I disagree. You'll be getting two of every layer except Valkryie and trident. If you aren't much for competitive play I would just get a full set. If you do like competing I would get a full set then eventually when prices aren't really high get trident alone.

Just looked on Amazon for random boosters. 35$ for one. Yea that better go down when they are actually released.

Wyvern cost that much too. Which I doubt will go any lower than 25$ considering it has a beylauncher. Deathscyther still hasn't gone down to 15$ dollars so If you want to buy anything off amazon you should wait. If it's new. Wave one is really good right now. Wave two is really close. But dang is wave 3 pricy.
you can get them all on hlj.com for the Japanese retail price. You guys need to stop buying from scalpers! and I'd guess your price guess is far off, since it's less than the retail price!

I'm buying 24 but planning to sell the ones I don't need.
Don't think it's scalpers. The price goes down within five USD of retail as soon as they are actually realeased.
Yeah I don't get that at all. You would be doing them a favor by preordering. By giving them money to buy the products as they come out. But they charge you more if you want to do this. So dumb. Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to preorder from someone like that and their posts are a complete waste of time for them.
Perhaps I'll make I guide on how to buy Beyblade burst.
(Aug. 21, 2015  2:34 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Perhaps I'll make I guide on how to buy Beyblade burst.

It would probably be similar to this ... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-to...from-Japan
I'm surprised with all the speculation that no one has brought up the fact the top spike/triangle is noticeably bigger and extend noticeably farther than the other two.
It's a pretty weirdly asymmetric design in a lot of ways.
Is it? Except for the face on the underlayer with the accompanying design on the clear Layer, which are neither new nor very consequential, and the aforementioned spike, you have three seemingly identical wings and two again seemingly identical spike. Disregarding superficial details, that top spike is the only thing that doesn't fit the pattern. Unless of course, you're seeing something I don't.
No sorry, I misunderstood something ^^;
(Aug. 21, 2015  3:34 AM)Nocto Wrote: I'm surprised with all the speculation that no one has brought up the fact the top spike/triangle is noticeably bigger and extend noticeably farther than the other two.

Perhaps it's because they're trying to interpret the name rather than looking at the image. Your comment prompted me to study it more closely and I think I've identified some of the Disks from what limited (no pun intended) top view we have.

Speculation (Click to View)

I'll make my decision on whether to buy a full set once all the parts are identified, but I will for sure buy multiple Tridents in case they do become the next Aries 125D.
Great job wombat. I could only figure out two or three so I didn't post anything until I could find out the rest. (Jk I didn't even think about doing this. But I agree with what you said.) And if you look at the box the P Valkryie had some nice stickers. But I doubt there will be any ovals. Because there are no deathscythers. That could be because it isn't in wave one so it is not a main protagonist. (Based on what I know it looks like the four beys and four characters we have are going to be the main group) Im still half asleep so forgive me should I say anything dumb. I have to get some more money so I can get a full set. Hahah.

And there could be another claw. Look at the zero g random boosters. The rare chrome wheel was used twice in every booster. In volume two ALL rare were used 2 times. As well as in volume 3. So we wil just have to find out.