[Product]  B-15 Random Booster Trident Heavy Claw

Hmm can't wait Tongue_out im going to try to get a bunch of boosters so I can try to get all the released bursts Wink

Thanks for the info and pictures Kai-V
(Jul. 01, 2015  7:41 PM)Sion Wrote: Hmm... maybe more like a defense tip with an r2f sort of ridge? That'd be fun to experiment with.

Or maybe a sharp, since the tip of a claw is sharp? Clever, takara tomy.

I Think it might be a non-directional R2F/LRF with a sharp tip in the middle, or something like the SA165 with claws and a defense tip.
Did you all forget Claw145 hah ? I really hope it is not that gimmick again, for repetitiveness' sake, but it seems more likely to be that than any rubber-tipped Driver, especially at this point in the series.

I have to admit that C145 would probably be even more useful in Beyblade Burst than in Metal Fight Beyblade, since it would slightly neutralise attacks meant to untighten its Layer. However, if there were actually height differences already in Drivers, then that would help ...
(Jul. 02, 2015  2:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did you all forget Claw145 hah ? I really hope it is not that gimmick again, for repetitiveness' sake, but it seems more likely to be that than any rubber-tipped Driver, especially at this point in the series.

I have to admit that C145 would probably be even more useful in Beyblade Burst than in Metal Fight Beyblade, since it would slightly neutralise attacks meant to untighten its Layer. However, if there were actually height differences already in Drivers, then that would help ...

It will might come out during the next system of Burst, maybe like HWS?
(Jul. 02, 2015  2:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Did you all forget Claw145 hah ? I really hope it is not that gimmick again, for repetitiveness' sake, but it seems more likely to be that than any rubber-tipped Driver, especially at this point in the series.

Originally I meant something like the LF, but I forgot it at that moment lol
Now that you mentioned it C145 is a highly possible candidate, but given the low track height in BB it either should be taller or it is a floor scrapper......
guuuuyyyys we have no idea what it could be
when you zoom in on the top of the box you can kinda see that the performance tip or driver is sharp on the bottom, it is very pixelated though so it is hard to make out if it really is a sharp like bottom haha.

Just a random thought, the bey is a gum... trident haha... wonder if it tastes good...

Also i really love that Valkerie recolour <3
I will say that I love the colors of the Beyblades in this booster, particularly the purple Valkyrie. The crystalline look has grown on me.
(Jul. 01, 2015  7:39 PM)Hato Wrote: If I am looking at the box right, it's says Stamina type. The tip, if it was stamina, would probably be a sharp tip, not flat tip.

Also noteworthy is its colouration. This is the first and quite possibly only release of Trident, meaning that it's liable to follow the colourscheme established by the first wave. In other words, it being yellow probably isn't a coincidence, it's stamina type.
We know it's a stamina type because it says so on the box.

I don't think Beyblades ever been coloured based on their typing.
There was the suggestion that that was the case in the first 4 burst releases, not sure how official that was though in retrospect.
(Jul. 03, 2015  12:19 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: There was the suggestion that that was the case in the first 4 burst releases, not sure how official that was though in retrospect.

This does seem to be true, actually! Shows what I know. Seems like they've changed the colours of the types this gen.
Just realized how much it sucks that this comes out in September and doesn't include any parts from the August releases. Really a bummer. Was hoping I could just pre-order cases of Random Boosters to keep up with new parts but it seems I'll be two months behind if I do so.
This is the one I am most exited for, my favorite color is yellow so Im really going to buy a bunch of random boosters so I can get Trident Heavy Claw
At first I was wondered if what random boosters would be like considering most packaging was like hasbro. I thought they might use black cover plastic haha. This bey looks awesome and I want to see this driver. Claw. That sound awesome. And the green sprig fan has a color lay out that looks like libra !!!!! Did anyone else see that? Can't wait for this!! Thanks for the info!l
Edit: All of these look pretty nice but I personally am not a fan of the clear layer with white plastic. The purple Valkyrie is pretty cool looking and the blue ragnaruk is admittedly pretty o guess. I think I might just buy a whole Set. Maybe not tho. I have a magic touch when it comes to random boosters. (Only in zero g XD)
Trident heavy claw looks really cool, but somehow the "Trident" layer looks like it could be a defensive layer to me. This is just my opinion o the layer. I can-t wait to get this blade
It actually looks pretty aggressive to me. Reminds me of Upper Dragoon.

[Image: latest?cb=20111219170621]
The angled view on the box suggests more of a -¯- structure than a ˊ¯ˋ one. I doubt that this is an Upper Dragoon replica but rather something of a combination between Cloud and Burn, a layer with all its weight distributed in outer "wings" to give it great stamina without making it a contact point lacking circle.

If I am right in my observations, the step up from outer wing to central point could give some decent smash attack against our currently rather flat and smooth layers though. Expect to see some dramatic bursts with this one.
Yeah, perhaps you're right. Thanks for your in-depth thoughts Smile
Also the looks of Variares. Supposed to be defense but reveale to be good in attack so probably it could be good in def and att
The shape reminds me of MFB Aries, which is probably an unintentional reference to thag Random Booster (wasn't it the first one for MFB?).
Maybe claw will be a jog tip. Perhaps something that we havnt seen before and could never describe using old tips. Although for claw it sounds like a jogged tip.
I'm thinking maybe expanding on those points around Defense's ball tip, only with a rotational symetry of 3 instead of 4 because of the bey it's on. Then again, that wouldn't really match its stamina typing.
I'm hoping claw will be like a plastic r2f or some kind of better attack tip
(Aug. 03, 2015  5:38 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I'm hoping claw will be like a plastic r2f or some kind of better attack tip

It would never be that because this is a stamina bey.