[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 12, 2019  5:18 PM)Requim Wrote: Wait it’s a Two Worded Driver? that’s a first

Two words: Ultimate Reboot.
I think I finally understand how Lord works. You can insert any Gatinko Chip in it, and the blue thing in the center is basically what decides which chips can be inserted inside. I was wrong about saying Lord had it's own teeth, it is still decided by the Gatinko Chip. Diabolos doesn't work with Lord though.

Orbit Metal is the name of the driver, and it's orbit with what I think is a metal ball, instead of plastic. The entire driver isn 't metal, only the ball. From images of the driver I saw on the Wiki
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:57 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I know I might sound like a stupid killjoy but if it truly is called "Orbit Metal" then I'm convinced that only the base is going to have metal (sort of like Octa or Charge) whilst the tip of the Driver will still be plastic. If I am correct and it's going to be a metal version of old Drivers then think about it, let's say they made "Weight Metal" then it would be redundant unless the base of it was metal too. It's kind of like how B-Daman Crossfire made metal versions of shooter cores where there's not much difference other than being heavier.

IMO the way the name sounds, it sounds like there's going to be a new line of Metal Drivers kinda like how with Prime Drivers, where they use old Drivers and turn it into something "new".

That's just my opinion, you are free to disagree. Who knows? I might be wrong and Om might just be a very unique Driver that's not called "Orbit Metal" but I won't know till it's out.

That is a good point... since the last metal infused drivers, Octa, and Charge had metal around the base, and not on the tip that’s in contact with the stadium,

But then again, we have Iron, Wedge, and Sword, so there is still a good possibility that the ball would be metal, and not the driver base... which would make more sense since it should be an improvement from the original Orbit

I guess we won’t know until they release the parts info.....
I saw the image of Orbit Metal and I was... half right. I was right when I said this is just going to become a metal version of old Drivers, kind of like how the Prime Drivers are just old versions of Drivers but with a tighter spring.

On the other hand, I might've been wrong when I said I think the ball is made of plastic (I dunno about that tho).

Either way, here it is: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform...rbit_Metal
From what I can see, it’s all metal aside from the white plastic on the locking mechanism. I wonder if the spring is weaker because of the weight buff, which would make it dangerous to use.
Are you guys sure this is real or not just made up... It doesn't really make any sense??
(Jul. 12, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Are you guys sure this is real or not just made up... It doesn't really make any sense??

it does kinda look like a fake orbit but how does it not make sense?
(Jul. 12, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Are you guys sure this is real or not just made up... It doesn't really make any sense??

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DR154

Whoops, I guess Takara Tomy must've accidentally put a picture of a fake metal Orbit Driver by accident Wink
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:50 PM)kimeru Wrote: I think dread bahamut's 7 might be colored.

Its not. It is reflecting the colors from both the chip and the base.
It looks so cool. I wonder who will own Spriggan.

Spriggans parts include dm’ and blitz, interesting choices
The Lord base has rubber on it to help it attack (like judgment) and spin steal.

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=LA423
I loved Dm,but Blitz is gonna scrape a lot in low attack
Welp, Blader92 is correct. The description says that the Lord Base has rubber for both attack and spin stealing capabilities. Meaning that this might be a very popular Base and will have to be on the same restrictions as Sr and ChoS to make sure it isn't too good if it is that good. Also, the Lord base does not have its own set of teeth. The picture of the Base confirms that.
(Jul. 12, 2019  10:45 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Welp, Blader92 is correct. The description says that the Lord Base has rubber for both attack and spin stealing capabilities. Meaning that this might be a very popular Base and will have to be on the same restrictions as Sr and ChoS to make sure it isn't too good if it is that good. Also, the Lord base does not have its own set of teeth. The picture of the Base confirms that.

Wow I had no idea Lord Spriggan had rubber! I really didn't think they would do that since Cz Spriggan didn't have it. This set seems to be getting better and better!
Lord spriggan has rubber oh boi i have a Sr vibe , from the little we have this LS might repeat What Sr did and CZS as well if LS is good at it seems to be the parts are justified although their bad. this set got more interesting
This bey keeps surprising us. Rubber, yes, and it might have more than Judgement. This could be a great left spin attacker, to take care of competitive combos. However, I'm hoping that Spriggan has good teeth otherwise the rubber would make it burst easier.
I feel like this set will be at least 35-40 dollars when we buy it
(Jul. 12, 2019  11:24 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I feel like this set will be at least 35-40 dollars when we buy it

That's what its supposed to be, at least in that range, when converting the price of 4000 yen.
I really was skeptical on the GT system up until now, but with Lord Spriggan, Dread Bahamut, Heaven Pegasus, and Zwei Longinus I am really convinced.
Lmao, I didn't realize my pseudo of three year was the name of the new spriggan
(Jul. 13, 2019  12:14 AM)LordSpriggan Wrote: Lmao, I didn't realize my pseudo of three year was the name of the new spriggan

who knows it might be where tt got the name lol
Now since we know that LS has rubber...
the only thing that I’m worried about is if this “Lord” base will reduce the strength of its gachi chip teeefs...
Just like Wizard & Rock, etc....
(Jul. 13, 2019  1:21 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Now since we know that LS has rubber...
the only thing that I’m worried about is if this “Lord” base will reduce the strength of its gachi chip teeefs...
Just like Wizard & Rock, etc....

After the tragedy that was the Dread and Wizard layers, I hope they take extra pains to seat the chip close enough to the driver. Even if Lord turns out to have this issue, there's always the other parts.