[Product]  B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus.10P.Low 閃(Sen)

Does it have any potential in balance combos like Heaven ashura (or pegasus) blitz (or sting, 0expand) destroy' (or awakened volcanic'.....but, not many people have an awakened volcanic'....)?
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Does it have any potential in balance combos like Heaven ashura (or pegasus) blitz (or sting, 0expand) destroy' (or awakened volcanic'.....but, not many people have an awakened volcanic'....)?

Heaven Pegasus. 10P. Vl' (not awakened) seems to have some attack potential, but more test might be required to make a final conclusion.

BTW, although the AWAKENED Vl' was used in the Asian tournament in South Korea, someone later asked official staffs if that kind of part is allowed, and the answer is, any part with significant performance change could not been used in tournaments. So technically that awakened Vl' is illegal mod...
I believe the reason it appears in Asian tournament is that this is the first time so even the referee have no idea if that is allowed to use, and the opponent didn't appeal for that, so they made a mistake.
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:56 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  7:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not particularly from what I've seen. Heaven's gimmick works, but I don't think it's as good as other existing Stamina options and is easily bursted through its gimmick, especially with the Pegasus chip's fairly bad teeth. Low is a total failure, since it's unstable since its metal ring is far too loose and kills Stamina while not providing enough LAD to make up for that.

Heaven seems to have good burst resistance when put with Om but is not top tier.
And currently there is no vary good Stamina Base in GT system (Flare have okay stamina but it might be better for attack).

Flare has nutty high amounts of Stamina and really doesn't have good enough spacing for Attack. The only issue it has is that it's also too burstable.

(Aug. 24, 2019  12:42 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  7:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not particularly from what I've seen. Heaven's gimmick works, but I don't think it's as good as other existing Stamina options and is easily bursted through its gimmick, especially with the Pegasus chip's fairly bad teeth. Low is a total failure, since it's unstable since its metal ring is far too loose and kills Stamina while not providing enough LAD to make up for that.

Layer and chip are quite good actually. I've been testing it on Atomic and it's easier to KO it rather then burst it.

This doesn't match what I've seen. There's still better, less risky options besides.
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:29 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Does it have any potential in balance combos like Heaven ashura (or pegasus) blitz (or sting, 0expand) destroy' (or awakened volcanic'.....but, not many people have an awakened volcanic'....)?

Heaven Pegasus. 10P. Vl' (not awakened) seems to have some attack potential, but more test might be required to make a final conclusion.

BTW, although the AWAKENED Vl' was used in the Asian tournament in South Korea, someone later asked official staffs if that kind of part is allowed, and the answer is, any part with significant performance change could not been used in tournaments. So technically that awakened Vl' is illegal mod...
I believe the reason it appears in Asian tournament is that this is the first time so even the referee have no idea if that is allowed to use, and the opponent didn't appeal for that, so they made a mistake.

But, I thought the rule only applied to parts with physically visible changes? Also, does flare have the attack and stamina to be a better version of crash ragnaruk?
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Heaven Pegasus. 10P. Vl' (not awakened) seems to have some attack potential, but more test might be required to make a final conclusion.

But, I thought the rule only applied to parts with physically visible changes? Also, does flare have the attack and stamina to be a better version of crash ragnaruk?

Actually, in large tournament in Japan, whenever your opponent feel your part have abnormal performance such as burst resistance or something (they will check each other's bey before the battle), he can appeal for that to referee for a double check. 
From what my friend and my test, although it is not top tier in GT system, Flare do has good attack potential if you use a Dash driver (e.g. X', Vl'), and is especially useful for downwards smash attack.
Quote:If you could test against Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Xtend+, Orb Egis 0 Star Orbit, and Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Ωcta, that would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't really need to know any Left Spin matchups, since those are pretty much universally the same based on the Disk, Frame, and Driver.

1. Why is Star preferred with this Orbit combo?

2. How does the disc decide left spin match ups? For example, when using 7/0/10/00 Wall Bearing, other than their weight differences, how would 7, 0, 10 or 00 matter when it comes to opposite spin match ups?
(Aug. 27, 2019  2:53 AM)Biggster Wrote:
Quote:If you could test against Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Xtend+, Orb Egis 0 Star Orbit, and Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Ωcta, that would be greatly appreciated. I wouldn't really need to know any Left Spin matchups, since those are pretty much universally the same based on the Disk, Frame, and Driver.

1. Why is Star preferred with this Orbit combo?

2. How does the disc decide left spin match ups? For example, when using 7/0/10/00 Wall Bearing, other than their weight differences, how would 7, 0, 10 or 00 matter when it comes to opposite spin match ups?
I really didn't understand much on this part of the conversation, but let me add my input:

1. Probably either the person only has Star available or the Frame provided the best balanced spin in that combo (remember that mold and weight variation is quite high for this toyline). I'd still personally slap a 7/0Cross on that oE combo, or replace Orbit with Atomic for a bit more aggro approach.

2. From my experience, weight and balance (or how the weight is distributed on a part) will contribute to that split-second chance of winning or losing by Spin Finish, especially for spin-equalization combos. For example, your Wall.Bearing combo has a 00 while mine has a 0: the weight difference alone will present that a usual 00 will give the Bearing combo at least half a rotation more than a usual 0 would normally give thanks to having more OWD. Of course, the mold and weight variation still counts and you'll have to test a lot with what you have (especially if you have a lot of copies lying around) to find what has best spin time, Burst resistance, precession, etc. all taken into consideration and consistency.

If you're like me who simply reads up on testing threads while doing your own tests, you'd be inclined to believe on claims and conclusions of the parts which coincide with your experiences as well.

My only copy of Low Driver provides poor stamina, making the whole HP stock combo wobble and hop while getting trashed and flung off stadium by most heavyweight right-spin combos you can think of.
Is Heaven a better stamina layer than Archer Hercules? I was thinking Heaven Ashura would be good to activate the gimmick, but if it can't outclass the Hercules, then it doesn't interest me.
(Aug. 27, 2019  5:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Is Heaven a better stamina layer than Archer Hercules? I was thinking Heaven Ashura would be good to activate the gimmick, but if it can't outclass the Hercules, then it doesn't interest me.

when I'm in japan I"ll tell u, ps you might want the Goku weight for maximum stamina but that part goes for $200 so I'm not surprised if you don't have it but based on the images and video no because Hercules and that wing that was mostly smooth plastic with that one or two small bumps on the wing and those two big contact point but I don't have it yet so idk
edit: I mean it's more smooth then heaven
(Aug. 27, 2019  5:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Is Heaven a better stamina layer than Archer Hercules? I was thinking Heaven Ashura would be good to activate the gimmick, but if it can't outclass the Hercules, then it doesn't interest me.

A worn-down aH probably works best > new aH Layer > Heaven Base
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:56 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Heaven seems to have good burst resistance when put with Om but is not top tier.
And currently there is no vary good Stamina Base in GT system (Flare have okay stamina but it might be better for attack).

Flare has nutty high amounts of Stamina and really doesn't have good enough spacing for Attack. The only issue it has is that it's also too burstable.

(Aug. 24, 2019  12:42 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Layer and chip are quite good actually. I've been testing it on Atomic and it's easier to KO it rather then burst it.

This doesn't match what I've seen. There's still better, less risky options besides.

Well I guess you could use the Gen weight? Since the base already provides enough stamina, a normal layer weight isn't needed.

(Aug. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

A worn-down aH probably works best > new aH Layer > Heaven Base

Why would you want to wear down aH? Does this increase burst resistance(more round?)?
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:54 AM)Armor Wrote: Well I guess you could use the Gen weight? Since the base already provides enough stamina, a normal layer weight isn't needed.
Maybe. A lot of people think it has Attack potential, so maybe a ' driver could be enough.
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:54 AM)Armor Wrote: Why would you want to wear down aH? Does this increase burst resistance(more round?)?
It improves its general defenses, burst resistance included.
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:19 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:

when I'm in japan I"ll tell u, ps you might want the Goku weight for maximum stamina but that part goes for $200 so I'm not surprised if you don't have it but based on the images and video no because Hercules and that wing that was mostly smooth plastic with that one or two small bumps on the wing and those two big contact point but I don't have it yet so idk

Do you have a link for the 200 dollar goku part you mentioned. I'm thinking of buying it.
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:46 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:19 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: when I'm in japan I"ll tell u, ps you might want the Goku weight for maximum stamina but that part goes for $200 so I'm not surprised if you don't have it but based on the images and video no because Hercules and that wing that was mostly smooth plastic with that one or two small bumps on the wing and those two big contact point but I don't have it yet so idk

Do you have a link for the 200 dollar goku part you mentioned. I'm thinking of buying it.
Was a auction sold already
Is low not a good driver or is it just mine?
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:21 PM)dantegamerblue2 Wrote: Is low not a good driver or is it just mine?

It's a bad driver, probably not the worst, but it's far from top tier.
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:41 PM)Mikuri Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  1:21 PM)dantegamerblue2 Wrote: Is low not a good driver or is it just mine?

It's a bad driver, probably not the worst, but it's far from top tier.

It could've been great with its premise of having a metal rotating dish, but it was precisely because of the weight of that dish along with the added height (the dish on Revolve and Eternal were closer to the sharp tip) that hindered its Stamina and LAD potential, causing it to wobble terribly.