[Product]  B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus.10P.Low 閃(Sen)

So we finally get a Burst Pegasus, and no i know we had Storm Pegasis that doesn't count.
The probable excuse they’ll use for having two Pegasus Beys that aren’t related is that they fixed the spelling xD
Im hyped Im hoping its gonna be in the same set as Lord Spriggan
Heaven Pegasus eh? Very interesting! It's interesting to see it use 10P as well. Also never seen a Driver using three letters for their shortened name.

Ironically both this and the Storm Pegasus remake used a 10 disk.

The beyblade looks quite nice, and judging by the fact that the driver is yellow and uses a Proof frame, it's gotta be a stamina type.

Heaven looks a bit like Grand to me.

EDIT: I see a white thing below the layer base, that'll likely be what does the lock recovering gimmick.
Its stamina type just look at the parts ,shape of base and the drivers tip is metal.Its pure stamina type.
This is by far one of the nicest looking Burst Beyblades... no, scratch that, one of the nicest looking Beyblades to date.
OH GOD. I just dished a BUNCH of money on Venom (it's really expensive, almost double the price of boosters with the launcher and the two bases). Now, this beauty comes out. I legit just walked out of ToysRus an hour ago. Oh boy, I guess I just have to wait...
OK so I used the google translate app and got some info for this stuff

Pegasus = The second lock is long and hard! (I guess it refers to how when you try to lock it'll be really hard near the end
Heaven = As the lock advances, the recovery blade pops out! (Dread Bahamut like)
Low = it has a low center of gravity which also has metal (Weight 2.0)
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:59 PM)originalzankye Wrote: OK so I used the google translate app and got some info for this stuff

Pegasus = The second lock is long and hard! (I guess it refers to how when you try to lock it'll be really hard near the end
Heaven = As the lock advances, the recovery blade pops out! (Dread Bahamut like)

Video coming out soon I guess Grin
Here are the parts if you want: Heaven Pegasus 10 Proof Low Sen

I remember people being angry because Spriggan had name Lord...Well now they must be triggered so much Grin
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:08 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:59 PM)originalzankye Wrote: OK so I used the google translate app and got some info for this stuff

Video coming out soon I guess Grin
Here are the parts if you want: Heaven Pegasus 10 Proof Low Sen

I remember people being angry because Spriggan had name Lord...Well now they must be triggered so much Grin

Lol I was thinking the same after lord now we get heaven
Finally we have a scan for that. Was beginning to think that the Base was still Flare due to the silhouette being similar to the current images we have for Flare.
So the blades are pushed out then if an opponent strikes it it is ment to push the disk back a click or two.

How the teeth are described makes it seem like the gimmick is primed on the first click.

The tall second tooth is there to most likely make it harder to click further so the gimmick is more likely to work.
From new HD images, it looks like the Low driver is basically a revolve, but with a metal free spinning plate

There's also metal on the base so it might be a good stamina base, competitive wise.

If you use these pics on your video please upload it on after July 13th

Blader name will be Pot Hope
(Jul. 11, 2019  6:39 PM)marutti Wrote:

If you use these pics on your video please upload it on after July 13th

Blader name will be Pot Hope
Yeah. Google is not as reliable as an everyday Japanese reader. Thanks Marutti!
Ok so from what I can see, Rather than a homage to the mfb pegasus it's a homage to plastic gen pegasus which is AWESOME. I was thinking about how TT was gonna save themselves from the mess diabolos is last night and this for sure did it. Super excited and happy and proud of TT today.
I just realised that both Storm and Heaven Pegasus have 10 in their stock combo to represent wings Gasp
It's nice to see we're getting a release that has the proof frame on a Bey that isn't a random booster. I have a good feeling that this bey is going to be a pretty good stamina type. However, I'm worried about what'll happen when the Bey moves past the second click. Will it's gimmick not work as well after that? We'll just have to wait to find out
Oh my god... I literally had an idea for a custom bey just like this and it seems to match up with my idea very well

1. both chips (Pegasus and my custom idea one) start with the letter P
2. It's Base has that gimmick when it gets to a certain point it basically has stuff popping back out for an attack
3. I had an idea for it to be a round disc (in Pegasus' case this is a disc + frame but it has the same round thing like my idea for the disc)
4. its a (I believe free spinning) ball driver. For my custom bey I had the idea for it to be a free spinning ball with a rubber ring around it

Tbh after realizing this I'm pretty freaked out or surprised... something about this...
By looking at the cover of the CoroCoro August Issue, there appears to be a rare red version of this bey. Might be a lottery, but I'm not quite sure on methods of getting it yet.

It is a lottery bey. Confirmed from the CoroCoro Issue
Lottery? Daaang it.
(Jul. 11, 2019  7:08 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Ok so from what I can see, Rather than a homage to the mfb pegasus it's a homage to plastic gen pegasus which is AWESOME.  I was thinking about how TT was gonna save themselves from the mess diabolos is last night and this for sure did it. Super excited and happy and proud of TT today.

Lol Diaboros is amazing, I don't know what you're talking about. It had a bad driver like bullet and could still burst Zwei Longinus.
(Jul. 11, 2019  10:19 PM)gervaj79 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  7:08 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Ok so from what I can see, Rather than a homage to the mfb pegasus it's a homage to plastic gen pegasus which is AWESOME.  I was thinking about how TT was gonna save themselves from the mess diabolos is last night and this for sure did it. Super excited and happy and proud of TT today.

Lol Diaboros is amazing, I don't know what you're talking about. It had a bad driver like bullet and could still burst Zwei Longinus.

The bey is actually awful in general and the driver breaks. I also don't like the color scheme