[Product]  B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 (Flare Dragon.Ar.Pl 閃, Gaia Dragoon.Ar.Hn')

(Jun. 30, 2019  3:55 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So what does Ar stand for again?

I think it's around
(Jun. 30, 2019  4:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I think it's around

It is. When you pronounce the Katakana of the Disk on the image, it reads as "A-ra-u-n-do" which might have some metal balls on it (possibly like Orb Egis gimmick) based on what I understood on the Japanese text description
Gaia Dragoon Spike?
Weird that never got released in plastic gen

I dont know a lot about plastic gen
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:52 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Gaia Dragoon Spike?
Weird that never got released in plastic gen

I dont know a lot about plastic gen

It did lol look up ''Gaia Dragoon S''
Theres 6 different versions of this bry in the plastic era. I got the red one. I hope TT does a "shiny" release like Walborg. Maybe they can do a burst version of the yellow or red one.
The center of gaia dragoon looks like metal to me too. How much do you guys reckon it weighs?
(Jun. 30, 2019  8:09 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: The center of gaia dragoon looks like metal to me too. How much do you guys reckon it weighs?

If the center chip is made of metal it will for sure be the heaviest burst plastic gen remake, if not it still might weigh more than the previous remakes
Around Disk: the 4 metal balls are meant to reduce friction with the ground and help with LAD

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DI158
Flare base has six tracks with six metal balls that move because of centrifugal force. The new Zeus, but not.
(Jul. 01, 2019  2:57 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Flare base has six tracks with six metal balls that move because of centrifugal force. The new Zeus, but not.

Basically like Planet Driver in GT Base form
(Jun. 30, 2019  4:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I think it's around

Thanks, I thought so. I was just confirming because I haven’t been online recently, haha.
Flare Dragon Around Planet, the combo with the most metal spheres in it
(Jul. 01, 2019  4:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Flare Dragon Around Planet, the combo with the most metal spheres in it

Probably one of the most expensive maracas/shaker in the world, too
Flare looks like it has some attack potential
From this video, we can confirm that the sub attack ring on Gaia Dragoon is free spinning (the orange part that's on the layer). I also agree with others that the center part, or bit chip is metal that's painted
I like how Around is a Disk version of Orb Egis.
You know looking at the flare base and around disk with those metal ball inside . Makes me wonder why they didn't just make Zeus that's like a Zeus ability instead of another dragon chip just completed the the bey and make a Zeus chip. I'm surprised tt hasn't done that make more chips just like their making bases . It would also bring more money for than too.
maybe a flare zeus might be a thing later on. a triple booster pack bey maybe. i don't know though. that base certainly packs a punch, in both hit attack potential, and 'zeus-ish' gimmick.
From the video:
The Flare Base ramps for the metal balls differ in length from the one closest to impact point short then medium then long. The reason according to Takara Tomy is so when hitting the opponent the metal balls also push the base and hit the opponent with three extra impacts on the one hit making this base 4 attacks in one blow to help with counter. They mentioned Deathscyther gimmick as well to give an idea.
(Jul. 04, 2019  10:53 PM)Blader92 Wrote: From the video:
The Flare Base ramps for the metal balls differ in length from the one closest to impact point short then medium then long. The reason according to Takara Tomy is so when hitting the opponent the metal balls also push the base and hit the opponent with three extra impacts on the one hit making this base 4 attacks in one blow to help with counter. They mentioned Deathscyther gimmick as well to give an idea.

Omg. That's exactly Quasar Galahad's gimmick I explained to the Takara Tomy Staff in Paris France on November 3rd 2018 at the BeyTuber World Championship! They were so impressed that one member of the staff told me to stay there and wait for him to gather the other staff members. I then explained the gimmicks to them and they wanted to know everything about my custom Bey. They later took photos and took notes. I can't beleive it is an official gimmick now! That's so cool. In case you don't beleive me, I have recorded where I gave Hiro Morita the photos of the full design and the explanations of the gimmicks for the Bey. I even took photos with the Takara Tomy Staff. Our local newspapers even mentioned this last November when they reported about the Beyblade World Championships. I also have witnesses that were there with me like @[Falco276] and you can ask Takara Tomy and Hiro Morita themselves.
I mean it's not like we haven't had Beyblades like Galaxy Zeus/Zillion Zeus in the past with Burst, not to mention Takara Tomy prepares a year over in advanced for the creation of any products. An example is Judgement Joker the official twitter showed them having rubber around a Garuda and that's how they based Judgement's gimmick on it. It is extremely doubtful that the production and planning which would go beyond just the event at France would base it off that. This isn't like a case with Apollo and Artemis which was based on a fan contest. I'm sure they were interested to see fanwork and drawings but I don't think it went beyond that point for Flare Dragon.
So glad to see Gaia Dragoon in Burst format!
Another Plastic Gen remake, kinda sad and disappointing, considering they finally made a move to remake Metal series (since I never had those, original or otherwise during their hype). I actually didn't have any original Plastic Gen Beys since they are dang expensive at the time, so I guess this is still a nice refresher (though I know the combos are probably waaay off the intended originals)

Flare Dragon is quite nice, aesthetically speaking. One of those Around Disks could fit and sync with Orb Egis (color and gimmick-wise), and probably would work nicely (provided that oE doesn't self-Burst too much due to the Disk possibly weighing more than the Layer)