[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

(Jun. 12, 2019  10:12 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  7:00 AM)TL14 Wrote: Blend (Ultimate Unite) is the driver I showed to the Takara Tomy Staff in Paris, France, on November 3rd 2018, during the Beyblade World Championships, alongside my Quasar Galahad and the Estrella disk/frame. Blend (Ultimate Unite) is basically a Unite Driver with a Metal Spike in the center, instead of a plastic one. It would have actually been very fitting for Diaboros or Spriggan, too.

You already posted about your custom Blend driver in this thread, Zera, you didn't have to post about it again.

Oops. I forgot abou that. Sorry.
If you haven’t noticed, bullet’s running driver has a metal base around it, giving it the extra spin it needs to attack for a long period of time.
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:50 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: If you haven’t noticed, bullet’s running driver has a metal base around it, giving it the extra spin it needs to attack for a long period of time.
I'm sorry I'm not a plastic gen fellow. Can you explain what was special about phantom fox MS? What do you mean by the running driver? You mean the part of the driver that stays with the original combo?
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:16 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:50 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: If you haven’t noticed, bullet’s running driver has a metal base around it, giving it the extra spin it needs to attack for a long period of time.
I'm sorry I'm not a plastic gen fellow. Can you explain what was special about phantom fox MS? What do you mean by the running driver? You mean the part of the driver that stays with the original combo?

don't know the details but basically, phantom fox has the gimmick where mid battle, it separates into two beys. i don't know the practicality, but it was a fun gimmick. i remember that the weight loss made it not to meta directing. but lets hope for the best. atleast the disc seems promising.
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:16 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

People liked Phantom Fox MS because of it's unique gimmick to split into two beys.

Pretty much the part of the Bullet Driver that attaches the Layer and Disc stays on the bey whilst the black and silver ring part at the bottom splits from the whole bey (with enough impact) and becomes an independent bey. So Bullet's gimmick is to have your beys split into two beys.
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:32 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: People liked Phantom Fox MS because of it's unique gimmick to split into two beys.

Pretty much the part of the Bullet Driver that attaches the Layer and Disc stays on the bey whilst the black and silver ring part at the bottom splits from the whole bey (with enough impact) and becomes an independent bey. So Bullet's gimmick is to have your beys split into two beys.
Right. I like the gimmick as well and can see why people liked it.
If the the bottom part of the driver comes off, what will the main bey spin on?
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  1:32 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: People liked Phantom Fox MS because of it's unique gimmick to split into two beys.

Right. I like the gimmick as well and can see why people liked it.
If the the bottom part of the driver comes off, what will the main bey spin on?

It still spins on the upper part of the Driver, albeit a really skinny one.
This is so awesome! Major Striker Drone/Phantom Fox Ms vibes
I get the gimmick now and woah is that weird. I don't think it'll be good but I like it
Still not quite able to visualize the way the tip splits... Can’t wait until we get one of those CoroCoro videos with the little trumpet fanfare in the intro so we can see it in action.
(Jun. 12, 2019  11:12 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Still not quite able to visualize the way the tip splits... Can’t wait until we get one of those CoroCoro videos with the little trumpet fanfare in the intro so we can see it in action.

Probably it'll be like the Bunshin Core where the main Bey jumps out of the second min-Bey when it gets hit promptly
This is seriously so awesome I like how this series isn't going down a very serious route how like Cho Z did and they're just kind of having fun in this one. Also am I the only one who is getting Dark Gasher vibes??
Yikes, From this video now it kind of looks dumb imo
(Jun. 13, 2019  2:21 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

The video actually makes Bullet's gimmick a lot less impressive. Surprised Ashura didn't burst. Obviously not from the tiny top. That would be very disappointing if the tiny top bursts Ashura.

Welp, there goes the impression *fling* Looks quite dumb when in action, but it definitely is quite nice to have for the aesthetics ahahaha

The mini top is kinda cute and might be useful/good for pP if the spring is tight enough to not let pP Burst too easily. 

At least we now know that unlike Phantom Fox MS' Bunshin Core where it has to be hit for the gimmick to start, the mini top is activated upon launch.
That's a yikes from me. The mini top reminds me of a Hasbro micro top.
Getting some real Top Plate vibes from the minis given their shape and movement
I don't know how I feel about the gimmick now it sounded interesting at first but after seeing this video I'm not impressed at all plus I don't see the effectiveness are maybe I'm missing something?

I'm getting extreme flashbacks to Hasbro's Drone Striker XTS, oh god.
How much does everyone want to bet that the micro top in anime is going to be a plotpoint for an entire episode, also betting that Delta is going to lose a battle by getting outsmarted and having his own top crash into the main bey.
Sooo... the bullet driver's gimmic is to summon a pathetic minion? XD
(Jun. 13, 2019  6:08 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: How much does everyone want to bet that the micro top in anime is going to be a plotpoint for an entire episode, also betting that Delta is going to lose a battle by getting outsmarted and having his own top crash into the main bey.

Yeah... I was expecting Dead Phoenix be bursted by its own Armor in amine. I hope this time we can see Diabolos kill itself. XD