[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

(May. 12, 2019  10:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: I realy hope Lui is back.

(May. 15, 2019  4:06 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

I know for sure Lui is coming back and it looks like in GT he has a whole team as well. -Avery

I know for sure Lui is coming back and it looks like in GT he has a whole team as well. -Avery
A whole team??!! I don’t know where that came from?
(May. 15, 2019  5:21 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:

A whole team??!! I don’t know where that came from?

lol maybe in his version of beyblade gt . cause i don't know we're he got that from
(May. 14, 2019  6:25 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810134404_cd9dd00c42a44fbd9c0cefe8024d89f8.jpg]
This is the upgrade to lost longinus
I just remembered I made a layer weight almost twin to metsu for a competition. It even has a similar name ( devastate )
https://ibb.co/FKkXH0p
I should have copyrighted the design. Well I feel good that it is used in a longinus bey.
I really hope Lui comes back. Sucks that he disappeared early on in Super Z and the fact that Bloody Longinus did not even appear that much.
(May. 15, 2019  4:04 PM)SCapri Wrote: I really hope Lui comes back. Sucks that he disappeared early on in Super Z and the fact that Bloody Longinus did not even appear that much.

He's Not Coming back as the main blader for zwei and if he even does appear its gonna be in a flashback
With Joker and Diaboros being released and both looking super cool and interesting, I can't help finding the new longinus kinda lame. Looks like another Ace Dragon.
(May. 15, 2019  6:37 PM)Limetka Wrote: With Joker and Diaboros being released and both looking super cool and interesting, I can't help finding the new longinus kinda lame. Looks like another Ace Dragon.

Same here. Longinus looked much better in the teaser, that pearl white looks better on Ace dragon, I'd change the color scheme of Longinis to a more aggressive black.
(May. 15, 2019  6:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  5:21 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: A whole team??!! I don’t know where that came from?

lol maybe in his version of beyblade gt . cause i don't know we're he got that from

It's Avery we're talking about here, God knows what goes through his mind.
(May. 15, 2019  9:34 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  6:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol maybe in his version of beyblade gt . cause i don't know we're he got that from

Please keep these threads open and friendly. Whatever someone may be here, we do not know anything about him or her in real life. As such, it is not right to make assumptions like that. Even if we knew him in real life, it is not right to publicly shame him for being wrong, especially when we have no evidence that we ourselves are right. This particular comment may not mean much, but I suspect it may escalate from here, so I will say this before it gets worse.
(May. 15, 2019  9:55 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: I just remembered I made a layer weight almost twin to metsu for a competition. It even has a similar name ( devastate )
https://ibb.co/FKkXH0p
I should have copyrighted the design. Well I feel good that it is used in a longinus bey.

I also came up with the same design.
Who wants to bet that the gold dragon heads will not look even half as good in real life hy comparison to the teaser photo?

(Honestly though, In my personal opinion. They should have painted the dragons on the chip in silver so it would be a total callback to the original Lost Longinus. That said I cannot deny that the contrast is good for aesthetics.)
(May. 16, 2019  2:10 AM)Kry Wrote: Who wants to bet that the gold dragon heads will not look even half as good in real life hy comparison to the teaser photo?

(Honestly though, In my personal opinion. They should have painted the dragons on the chip in silver so it would be a total callback to the original Lost Longinus. That said I cannot deny that the contrast is good for aesthetics.)

As long as it is quite usable, I really would overlook the aesthetics. Hoping those on the Chip are actually metal to be truly and rightfully called a Longinus Bey
(May. 16, 2019  2:18 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  2:10 AM)Kry Wrote: Who wants to bet that the gold dragon heads will not look even half as good in real life hy comparison to the teaser photo?

As long as it is quite usable, I really would overlook the aesthetics. Hoping those on the Chip are actually metal to be truly and rightfully called a Longinus Bey

HERESY! Aesthetics are love! Aesthetics are life! So sayeth the man-emperor of mankind!

(But yeah, i sincerly hope the teeth are good, and the stick out really far so I can use a wizard longinus and not worry about it bursting in same spin matches)
(May. 16, 2019  2:48 AM)Kry Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  2:18 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: As long as it is quite usable, I really would overlook the aesthetics. Hoping those on the Chip are actually metal to be truly and rightfully called a Longinus Bey

HERESY! Aesthetics are love! Aesthetics are life! So sayeth the man-emperor of mankind!

(But yeah, i sincerly hope the teeth are good, and the stick out really far so I can use a wizard longinus and not worry about it bursting in same spin matches)

If you can somehow obtain Gen Weight outside of Japan tournaments, the teeth won't really matter much. I'm guessing the teeth would be average, probably along the lines of nL and bL teeth (meaning you'd probably need Dash Drivers for it to not Burst too much on same spin matches)

Main reason why Wizard Bursts too easily is simply because it generates too much friction from the rubberized areas that will almost always be hit by opposing Beys. With the Judgment Joker's gimmick, Wizard Longinus might be useful as a rubberized attacking Layer, but it still might need to be on Dash Drivers to actually have a fighting chance.
(May. 16, 2019  3:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Main reason why Wizard Bursts too easily is simply because it generates too much friction from the rubberized areas that will almost always be hit by opposing Beys. With the Judgment Joker's gimmick, Wizard Longinus might be useful as a rubberized attacking Layer, but it still might need to be on Dash Drivers to actually have a fighting chance.
Wizard has low recoil. Probably won't make a good attack layer.
(May. 16, 2019  3:19 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  3:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Main reason why Wizard Bursts too easily is simply because it generates too much friction from the rubberized areas that will almost always be hit by opposing Beys. With the Judgment Joker's gimmick, Wizard Longinus might be useful as a rubberized attacking Layer, but it still might need to be on Dash Drivers to actually have a fighting chance.
Wizard has low recoil. Probably won't make a good attack layer.

With the rubber, it can, against same spin. With opposite spin, can spin equalize. But it all boils down to getting the tightest possible Chip and strongest Driver spring with LAD to make it work
(May. 17, 2019  12:40 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: With the rubber, it can, against same spin. With opposite spin, can spin equalize. But it all boils down to getting the tightest possible Chip and strongest Driver spring with LAD to make it work

Do you mean as a grip attacker? I didn't think of that.
(May. 17, 2019  12:40 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  3:19 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Wizard has low recoil. Probably won't make a good attack layer.

With the rubber, it can, against same spin. With opposite spin, can spin equalize. But it all boils down to getting the tightest possible Chip and strongest Driver spring with LAD to make it work

Wizard Longinus 00 Expand Destroy' would probably be a popular Mobile Defense/Grip Attack Combo.
(May. 16, 2019  2:18 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: As long as it is quite usable, I really would overlook the aesthetics. Hoping those on the Chip are actually metal to be truly and rightfully called a Longinus Bey

Given that the chips are interchangable with other bases, they're not gonna make a chip that's significantly heavier than all the others. There'll probably never be a metal chip tbh.
So the owner of Longinus the buff guy or moon head
(May. 15, 2019  9:34 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  6:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol maybe in his version of beyblade gt . cause i don't know we're he got that from

Yeah. He posts the weirdest and most arrogant things.

Off topic tho. Srry
(May. 18, 2019  12:08 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  9:34 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: It's Avery we're talking about here, God knows what goes through his mind.
Yeah. He posts the weirdest and most arrogant things.

Off topic tho. Srry
Please read my previous post on this thread.